Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThePumpkinLord
Stranger
Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question....
    #3243896 - 10/11/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, I am very new to the whole shroom thing. Now, there are some shrooms that grow around my house, and I may check those out, but my question is this: Can you buy Magic Mushrooms at a regular shopping center like Safeway, Krogers, or King supers? If so, what brand or what should I look out for?
Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: ThePumpkinLord]
    #3243911 - 10/11/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That would make my day, but mushrooms are illegal in the ussa ... err, usa. Some countries in europe you can by mush in the streets so long as they aren't treated. Lucky bastards. You can, however, purchase spores for purposes from various websites such as ralphstersspores.com ... and, well, if some spores accidentally inject themselves into some nice pf cakes, then who's the wiser???

as for the mush around your house, do NOT ingest anything you pick unless you know what the ell you are doing.

--------------------

OfflineThePumpkinLord
Stranger
Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: jux]
    #3243924 - 10/11/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I know, I know. I have a friend who has been doing it for a while, he will help me for sure.

OfflineThePumpkinLord
Stranger
    #3243944 - 10/11/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm...Just wondering, is there any other way of getting shrooms besides planting/growing them? I know, I know, stupid questions, but Im just wondering. Oh, and sorry for the double post.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3243955 - 10/11/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you wouldn't happen to like cats would you?

and yes, you can buy them from someone who deals

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#3243956 - 10/11/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I suppose you could buy them from a dealer, but that's always hit-or-miss it seems, because I've seen a lot of people post on here asking about their shrooms legitimacy. I've noticed a lot of people getting ripped off.. so I suggest you take a look around the shroomery, get informed as to just what you're looking for/getting yourself into, and then ask your usual hookups (if you smoke weed or do anything else).

otherwise.. unless you live in a place where shrooms grow in abundance naturally, you're going to have to grow some. It's not that hard, really.. there's PLENTY of info here at the shroomery. Use the FAQ link at the top of the message board and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: idiotek]
    #3243970 - 10/11/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have always been happy with my expiriance with dealrs and mushrooms (or as happy as I could be anyway) never really got ripped off, the quality of the mushrooms can be inconsistan though. Sometimes they are damm good, other times it looks like bag of shroom shake and broken pieces (still got me about where I wanted). I always got cubes though.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineThePumpkinLord
Stranger
    #3243971 - 10/11/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Errr...Cats? There okay... Anyways, besides that, everything you say has been really quite helpful......
Cats?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: gdman]
    #3243972 - 10/11/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I just don't like the idea of giving some guy money for shrooms.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3243975 - 10/11/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

nevermind :lol:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3243983 - 10/11/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

cat piss has 5-mEow in it, its a hallucinogen. boil it down to concentrate i to a shot glass full and down it, yull trip balls.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#3243999 - 10/11/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I just meant there's been a lot of posts lately about people who aren't sure what they've just bought, and they ended up paying outrageous prices for what they were told were shrooms, which didn't look to be anything of the sort.

so just know what you're buying, and know how much you should be paying. don't fall for any of that "caps are more potent" shit if someone tries to sell you a bag full of caps for a costlier price.

I personally wouldn't pay anything for shrooms, because my friend of a friend grows them himself, but if you're going to buy some.. you shouldn't have to pay more than like $35 or so for an 8th of an ounce. Around here, they can go for anywhere from $20 to $45 (for those all-cap bags for idiots who fall for that shit).

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3244006 - 10/11/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: you don't have to tell me that, but yeah

--------------------

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#3244013 - 10/11/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol i figured.. i meant to direct that at punkin' :wink:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3244060 - 10/11/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

check out http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml for another good source of info., aside from the myriad of information you can find on this site. Get edumacated before you buy or eat ANY mushrooms. That can't be overstated. Man, I wish you could just pick up some mushies with your usual groceries! Then there would be no need for the shroomery, however. Nothing brings people together like illegal activities.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3244298 - 10/11/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

dont some jamacian markets sell them??

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Hi all. Im a begginer, and I have a question.... [Re: zerozero]
    #3244904 - 10/11/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'd sell shrooms to you, but I got busted.

Court tomorrow... hurrah!

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3245912 - 10/11/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

How old are you?

Offlinerummshoo
Stranger
    #3246344 - 10/12/04 04:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

know what you mean, when we get this sorted out they'll be free. growin everywhere for everyone

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract