Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemoedarklight
Stranger
whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms?
    #3239441 - 10/10/04 05:02 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

for me, i'd have to say it's when i did 5 g's and thought i was in a place called "elfland", it was the most intense trip ive ever had, it was on the verge of becoming a bad trip but i took control of my anexiety. i saw two trees making out (the trees are actual trees that grow at my school, but all of a sudden they started kissing and making out and it was the most beatyful thing i've ever seen), on that same trip i saw a clowd that was "mocking" me (i.e: it was doing the same thing I was doing) and for some reason that realy scared me. i also saw faces on flowers *(like in alice in wonderland) and i thought all my friends were elves).
i've never had such an intense trip, but i hope to some day have one like that again. it wqas life changing. I have learned a lot of important life lessons from that trip.
I used to suffer from severe anexiety, and sometimes depression. but ever sinse that trip and what it tought me. i haven't had one panic attack, and i dont feal depressed as often...
it's wierd, you always hear of cases where shrooms cause mental health problems, but in my case they actually hlped me cope with my mental "problems"...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: moedarklight]
    #3239677 - 10/10/04 06:33 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

My little brother turning into a zombie.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineJayHorror
pass the popcorn
Male
Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3239736 - 10/10/04 07:01 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: JayHorror]
    #3240957 - 10/11/04 12:44 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

The weirdest, but not the most intense or vivid thing I have ever seen on shrooms was: Me and a buddy each ate 8ths of decently potent mush, than went to my friends house and were playing a game of pool. When I broke the balls, they all elevated to about 2 inches off the table, scattered all around the table like normal, than proceeded to drop back down to the table and get themselves back into a triangle-esque type shape on the exact oppisite side of the table right where they should have been before breaking just shifted to the other side. I was pretty amazed with this, but than i closed my eyes and reopended them expecting the balls to be all over, but they weren't they stayed in that weird shape. To make matters more interesting my friend saw the same exact thing. We decided that we should try and finish anyway. Needless to say we never finished that game, and the next day our sober friend let us know that we were babbling nonsense back and forth and that the balls broke as usual.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3240973 - 10/11/04 12:49 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

As for you saying that mushrooms helped you get over your psychological issues you were dealing with I fully agree. I was perscribed an anti-depressant (never took it, didn't agree with the doc, this was years ago anyway), but a friend of mine told me to eat some mush and delve into the depths of my mind and see what I could come up with before taking meds. Needless to say the meds were thrown out and I've never had another problem with the type of depression they diagnosed me with (forget actually) ever again. Anyone curious as to what that trip was like, feel free to ask or pm.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

#3241033 - 10/11/04 01:04 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

As I stated in a few threads down, thousands of of bert and ernie puppets in virtical lines(100's of vertile lines too) with there mouths flaping open and shut.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3241247 - 10/11/04 01:51 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

being wrapped in ecstatic pink bubble gum while listening to joga was about as weird/intense/magical/great/scary as it ever got.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineMeatbandit
halves andpieces

Loc: Under the chair
Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: Toricious]
    #3241315 - 10/11/04 02:03 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

The president of the united states. He shook my hand and we had a decent conversation. Part of me was wrestling with his existence the whole time.

->ODD

Offlinemoedarklight
Stranger
    #3241741 - 10/11/04 03:59 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

sublime40oz said:
but a friend of mine told me to eat some mush and delve into the depths of my mind and see what I could come up with before taking meds.

yea, the way I see it, all of our minds are made of doors. and mushrooms open a lot of those doors, even doors we haven't opened in year, maybe doors we didn't even know were there.
some people get very scared at what they see behind those doors, others try and close those doors again.
and some of us walk through those doors, and accept what's there, so it doesn't scare us anymore, and we become better persons.
does it make any sense? i dunno, it was clear in my head, it's harder to write down... lol
but thats the way i see it...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3242481 - 10/11/04 12:29 PM (13 years, 15 days ago)

Ive never came in contact with entities or anything. The one time i think i hit lvl5 there are points of the trip i have no recolection and other times i remember having my eyes open but not being able to see anything real. There where diamond shappend patterns over everything. The tv was on in the background with loony tunes playing on it and they seamed like such rambled unconjoined insanity. I can remember a part laying on the floor listening to yosemitie sam and bugs bunny, the one where bugs keeps lighting to match and throwing it down into the all the explosives. Insanity.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: whats the wierdest thing u've seen on shrooms? [Re: baraka]
    #3243841 - 10/11/04 05:50 PM (13 years, 15 days ago)

My first time on shrooms I watched Looney Tunes... Elmer Fudds face was fucking with me. He grew devil horns and a thin, snakey mouth that smiled with evil. He was carrying a shotgun too.

The weirdest thing I have ever seen? One time I placed my hand close to my face and focsed past it onto a black surface. And all of my fingers grew arms and legs and eventually seperated into 5 different human lifeforms in an all out brawl.

Either that or my girlfriends cd player at night:

Needless to say it turned into a robotic monster on a level4-5.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Offlinerummshoo
Stranger
    #3246338 - 10/12/04 06:47 AM (13 years, 15 days ago)

you really have to face it, deal with it and accept it before you can move. people are just afraid of seeing what they are...

the whole world should try this shit.

there were triangle/diamond shapes, spirals and my face was splintered into everything i saw. (this was one particular time, others were different)

--------------------
sacrilicious!!

Edited by rummshoo (10/12/04 07:26 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience