Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Free yopo, what do i do with it
    #3233890 - 10/08/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i got some free Anadenanthera peregrina today with my order of 200 hbwrs, YAY bouncing b kicks ass woot woot. anyways can somone please tell me what to do with them? and dont i need syrian rue or somthing for theses to work.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Free yopo, what do i do with it [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3235194 - 10/09/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Check out the thread in enthobotanical garden that indole and I were posting to. A few nice experience reports and tips in that thread.

My reports also got added to erowid the other day:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?DateRange&Y1=2004&M1=10&D1=05

I recommend giving it a try. no rue needed.

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
Re: Free yopo, what do i do with it [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3237062 - 10/09/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I've had much success with the method I posted. The name of the thread is Yopo Success!

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Free yopo, what do i do with it [Re: entheoindole]
    #3237689 - 10/09/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i smoked some, it sucked, i got hot as hell and it felt shitty.  :frown:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3238584 - 10/10/04 06:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

plants them :smile:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3239392 - 10/10/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I would say that yopo is too much for most people's taste. Put them on a frying pan till they pop and smoke the ground up powder, in a bong for sure. You'll need to pack a lot and break it up with a stick thing as you smoke, as it burns to a crisp where its exposed to the flame, not allowing the untouched stuff bellow to burn. But if you get several good rips down before you are too intimidated by the body rush to go on, it's an amazing experience.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Free yopo, what do i do with it [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3239477 - 10/10/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

rdnp. by cutting the seeds into very small pieces (as small as you can with a knife) instead of grinding into a powder, I think you'd be able to burn it better. Like you said the top burns to a crisp, but if you don't powderize it, theres still plenty of space between the pieces for the flame to reach the bottom. I've succesfully smoked the bottom of the bowl without breaking it up as I smoke. (at the end you might not be capable of such a thing).

Slut, I know the heat feeling. The second time after this started to come on I took one or two more nice big hits and it was great.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale