Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFunkMonk
Stranger
Egg Head [Re: egghead]
    #323221 - 05/22/01 10:23 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Thank You Egg Head!

All I wanted to talk about is this cultivator for sale. Instead half the threads are about WHERE this post should be. I see that it has been moved. I hope now you can sleep at night NushroompharmerII. Thank you every one for the E-mails. Like I told you all, the first person that picks this thing up, gets it! Good Luck and I will try to respond to your emails as soon as possiable.

As for as the demensions, I think I wrote them in the first post. Plus, if you click on the attachment with the blue prints they are posted there too.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: egghead]
    #323241 - 05/22/01 10:56 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: What Happend? [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #323255 - 05/22/01 11:24 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroom.. I'm not a mod in this forum. I singled you out 'cause your post broke topic. To me it wasn't a matter of wrong or right, but rather how things were handled. Now that the thread has been moved, it still contains all the off-topic info. If you'd PM'd a mod, the thread might still be singular in topic.

The PM I sent was a couple weeks ago. It was nothing important, just a couple friendly questions about Native American culture. Maybe I messed up during the send..

* Contributor to the Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#323414 - 05/22/01 02:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok whoa nushroomphamer...Now there was no reason to attack me....I would hardly say what I posted was bickering.

I posted a post that I thought was funny to lighten the mood. I certainly wasn't bickering. I didn't even comment on the situation at all. I actually agree with you that the post should have been moved. I didn't say anything in regards to that as to not get into it with anyone......but now that you attacked me I am forced to say something.

I didn't even argue whatsoever I made a crack on Tom. I hardly call that bickering. If you didn't deserve attacking you certainly deserve it now... You were right about this getting moved but you are way wrong on that last post you made.

Thanks for being a rude jerk to me.
Karen

*MAKE THE SHROOMERY A BETTER PLACE!*
Visit the suggestion forum regularly. Respond to posts already there or create your own. Be an active participant in ALL aspects of this community!

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: What Happend? [Re: Karen]
    #323422 - 05/22/01 02:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well, it is here now where it belongs so let's let it get back on track with what the original poster intended.

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: egghead]
    #323434 - 05/22/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Karen]
    #323447 - 05/22/01 03:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#323458 - 05/22/01 03:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Apology accepted! You had enough respect for me to apoligize and I can appreciate that. Perhaps it would have been better taken if you had put bickering in quotes. No hard feelings.

However....take this into consideration.

These mods are new....give them a little time to see if they can pull their weight....I am sure it takes a little while to be accustomed to modding. Afterall they do have all sorts of neat new things to look at as well...like the mod forum. You have a right to be upset if you don't think they are doing there jobs but cut them a little slack for the first 2 weeks or so and if you don't see any improvement by then....do what you will.
I do know that some of them have previously been mods in other forums but they do have to take a little time to get used to the new forum as well.

Karen

*MAKE THE SHROOMERY A BETTER PLACE!*
Visit the suggestion forum regularly. Respond to posts already there or create your own. Be an active participant in ALL aspects of this community!

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Karen]
    #323477 - 05/22/01 03:38 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #323487 - 05/22/01 03:51 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroomPharmerII, if you?re so concerned about people posting a ONE TIME OFFER for something in the Cultivation forum, then YOU should consider only posting in the Vendor forum in the future, since you have a ADVERTISMENT for a VENDOR product in your signiture.
I wouldn?t want you accuse yourself for having posted wrong.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Offlineegghead
veteran
    #323516 - 05/22/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroom.. It's not your place to decide what goes where. As I suggested before, it might be more productive to PM a mod if you have concerns rather than interrupt the thread. Any mod that saw your post was already aware of the title and probably the content of the thread. Your demand for mod attention in the thread offered little real help.

Also, I'm sorry that you saw my post as an attack. It was your off-topic post that started much bickering. I don't know how you read an attack from that post..

"OK new Mods and Admins,
Why isn't this being moved to spore vendor fourm. This belongs there NOT here. After all I don't sell spore yet I have to post my SPAM there."

Oh, now I see why you thought my post was an attack. Must of just still been on your mind. Ok, so I didn't pace you, what do you expect on an internet board? I'm not going to return an attack which has be typed to me. It just won't happen. In fact, indulge yourself in looking through all my posts for even a hint of an attack. I seriously doubt you'll even find an instance of name-calling.

It was just advice buddy. If you want to keep posting stuff like this..

"OK new Mods and Admins,
Why isn't this being moved to spore vendor fourm. This belongs there NOT here. After all I don't sell spore yet I have to post my SPAM there."

..then go for it. You already know my feeling on it, so you won't hear another peep out of me. Just don't be surprised if you get picked over for mod next time too..

--------------------

Offlineegghead
veteran
    #323523 - 05/22/01 04:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe.. I'm glad to see you also have a sense of humor about things.. ciao!

"I really think FunkMonk should give me a commission for keeping his thread at the top, defending myself and not letting myself get pushed around by an untrustworthy Mod. Yeah I seen you used your new powers to cheat. Even thought you admitted your guilt you still are guilty. I personally think you should be stripped of your Mod privilages for it."

--------------------

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: What Happend? [Re: Anno]
    #323524 - 05/22/01 04:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

it is not only idiotic to say that a post with someone selling something should belong in the forum for cultivation questions, it is deeply and truly moronic.

we have both a spore vendor forum and a spore exchange forum, where this belongs. period.

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#323527 - 05/22/01 04:25 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"You are selling something not talking about culivation. "

This post has everything to do with cultivation. It is not like this guy will be spamming it over and over. This thread should still be in cultivation.

3dshroom@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: What Happend? [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #323551 - 05/22/01 04:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

wait a minute. what's going on here, 3D do you want me to move this thread back? I don't have a problem with that. if that is what you want.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: What Happend? [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #323555 - 05/22/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Personally, I feel that although the letter of the law states that in order to sell something it should be in the vendor forum, I would like to see something like this in the cultivation forum.and am glad it is staying.
Thanx for the blueprints.Nice.

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #323589 - 05/22/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #323612 - 05/22/01 05:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroom, please don't take this all to serious. you have good info, good for the community, we all know your trying to help. keep up the good work. also did you recieve my order yet? Am waiting to give those a try.

--------------------

OfflineFunkMonk
Stranger
Grow chamber [Re: Taz]
    #323870 - 05/22/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

This has got to be the funniest bunch of posts I have ever read on a bulletin board! Take it easy Nushroom, this was my very first post here and I had no idea what kind of trouble I would start. I?m just trying to sell a cool grow chamber. I think the mods are doing a great job! Why start shit by demistrating there power by moving threads around all the time when needed. People make mistakes and post threads in the wrong place sometimes, don?t worry about it. It?s all about a bunch of people that enjoy cultivating and like to talk about. It?s about the MUSHROOMS, am I right or wrong?

By the way, it?s still for sale! I?ve received a lot of e-mails, but no one has picked it up yet. I also have have a million and one cultivation tools I?m willing to sell. Everything to jars, spawn bags, burners, boxes of gloves, ect? Let me know if your looking for something, I might have it!

Take it easy, FunkMonk

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Grow chamber [Re: FunkMonk]
    #323878 - 05/23/01 12:00 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

funkmonk, how much are U selling the cultivator for? is it yours are was it Mcmans? glad your here and welcome to the shroomery, hope ya stay around you have a really good outlook on this whole thing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale