Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

My 1st shrooming, 1 tip and 2 questions.
    #3238422 - 10/10/04 06:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've only done shrooms once, it is VERY hard to get them where I live, hence why I am growing them now.

My 1st time I took 1/8 of golden teachers, made into a tea. Wow and zang. No one had told me what it would be like, I figured I would just see a couple of things and stuff like that. Before I had only smoked a little pot (I don't like pot) drank and I've done a lot of DXM.

Well it all started 5 min after I took the 1/8 by feeling sweaty all over. I went down into the basement with friends to watch "yellow submarine". and about 2 hours into it, ZANG BAM BOOM, they hit hard.

It felt like a crowbar was in my head prying apart reality and the dream world. I felt out of control and I couldn't stop laughing, after 5 min of laughter it wasn't funny anymore, but I just couldn't stop. I felt like I had been gassed by the "Batman's, The Joker, Villian". After 5 more min I went in my friends room where I laid down in the dark, and laughed for 10 more min, tears rolling, and panic setting in. My friend came in, and finding me all curled up in the bed corner, asked me if I was ok. He talked me down and told me I was "fighting" the shrooms. So I relaxed and laid quitly down and he left. Then the fun began.

One min after he left I looked around and saw 1000's of Bert and Earny puppets in verticle lines with their mouths flapping open and shut. This amazed me, but didn't terrify me at all, as I now knew that I wasn't going to die lol and that all of this was normal. Then, in my head, the bed turned into an absolute sea of wooshy colors and the colors covers my body and danced with my hands. This lasted for about 30 more min, it was an amazing experience.

I then went back out to the tv room and looked at my friends shirt, that had 2 dragons on it, they began to dance about for a while, and when I looked at the couch pattern and then my friend, the pattern appeared on his face. The rest of the night is a complete blur.

My 1 tip is, DO NOT fight it, even though you may not know that you are doing so. Relax, let it happen, and enjoy the ride.

And my 2 questions are, was this trip a normal trip? And my buddy said that if you eat mushies all the time you don't get as good of effects, so I'm only going to do them once a month, is this true?

Edited by thenewuser (10/10/04 07:27 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: My 1st shrooming, 1 tip and 2 questions. [Re: thenewuser]
    #3238463 - 10/10/04 06:39 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The hallucinations you talk about (bert and ernie etc) sound a lot more vivid than any trip I've ever had. I thought it was more normal to have mad thoughts and see abstract patterns and shapes. I've never done acid but from what I've read it sounds closer to what you describe.

You should probably not think about 'doing it once a month' and more in terms of when you feel ready and you know the time is right. Believe it or not if you trip a lot, much of the mystery and amazement will dissappear. But it is true that if you do it a lot you will build up tolerance.

Thanks for the report and welcome to the shroomery!

Rob K

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Offlinethenewuser

Re: My 1st shrooming, 1 tip and 2 questions. [Re: Rob_K]
    #3238470 - 10/10/04 06:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks, I babysit kids 2 hours out of the week as a nice thing for the community. There are 2 bert and earny dolls there with flapping heads, I'm guessing that is where I got them from. Also "weed" hits me harder than most, so I imagine shrooms would hit me harder then most people as well, I'm not sure why.

Thanks for the reply :smile:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3239315 - 10/10/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I am very GLAD for you that your friend had the knowledge to talk out of your fetal position panic....  Sometimes all it takes is a few calm words of reasurance....  I am glad you were able to step out of that and into such a nice trip....!  Welcome to the shroomery...!  :laugh:

ChoW~

Edit:  Cool creepy avitar by the way....!  ::::twitch twitch::::

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Edited by GimpyTomCat (10/10/04 04:17 PM)

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: My 1st shrooming, 1 tip and 2 questions. [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3239700 - 10/10/04 06:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

1000 bert and Erny heads..... sounds perfectly normal to me.
and you might get used to the feeling of trippin hard, but i dont think once a month is going to make you immune, or lessen the effects, however, there is something to be said for tripping only a few times a year.
00 :mushroom2:

Offlinethenewuser

#3240173 - 10/10/04 09:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah it was ...cool...it went from the worse night of my life (awful awful trip) to an amazing time :smile: mostly due to my bud helping me down, and yes I've thanked him :P

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3240311 - 10/10/04 10:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

first part sounds like a classic example of not enough research. knowledge is power. never ingest any drug unless you know what it will do to you with a high degree of certainty

--------------------

OfflineSteve-O
Need more shrooms...
Male User Gallery

Loc: NH
    #12959805 - 07/27/10 04:02 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Cool story.  I recently had to be that friend to a buddy of mine that tripped for the first time ever.

He ended up having an amazing experince and can't stop talking about it now.  Its funny cause he was previously totally against any psychedelics.  But then I tried shrooms for the first time and shared my story.  After that he finally was all about trying it.

We're now in the process of finding acid.  So far empty handed after a week.

Btw, what's the difference between LSD and acid?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience