Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Green Gilled Lepiota (Showing green gills)*PIC
    #323569 - 05/22/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I found a little patch of greengills today, growing in woodchips.
They also grow in lawns and cow pastures*, and are Poisonous to eat remember.
...these mushrooms were picked and photo'd in about 20 seconds, because.. well heres the pics.
Enjoy!~ :)
GG

Edited by GGreatOne234 on 05/22/01 07:13 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Green Gilled Lepiota (Showing green gills)*PIC [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #323575 - 05/22/01 05:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

One of the larger caps is being printed,
to see just how green those spores are,
just out of curiosity. :)

Edited by GGreatOne234 on 05/22/01 07:18 PM.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #323583 - 05/22/01 05:23 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The gills go like this;

Young- White
Mature- Green
"Re-Tired"- Brown *Retireing heh...

Edited by GGreatOne234 on 05/22/01 07:26 PM.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #323597 - 05/22/01 05:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Last pic.

Also, ill have to dig it up, but ive got a pic from last year of at least a 200 pound patch of them growing in woodchip median right along the gulf of mexico, da beach.

Keepshroomin
GG

Edited by GGreatOne234 on 05/22/01 07:46 PM.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #323831 - 05/22/01 11:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

its safe to say ive completely lost my mind,
what i would give for a brain that was alway shrooming..

"Lookdown the road just as far as i could se,e
man had my wom en and the blues had me tell
me how long, must i have wait, can i get i you now
or must i hesitate"
"me an' the devil walkin side by side"

OfflineSmallputrid
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
    #324336 - 05/23/01 03:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe you should stop shrooming.
I mean, stop shrooming maybe. Maybe those pictures aren;t really of shrooms after all, HAHAHAH, just playing, I can tell by caller ID I am the only one who can handle my mind. Submit, stupid idiots, to the experience of your lifetime, lots of mushrooms like me.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #324900 - 05/24/01 08:11 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well no Small Putrid..

i had another "episode" i guess.. fortunately there are a few people here at house who are really concerned about my mental wellbeing, so i should get some type of professional help soon.

Wasnt in a very great mood that night and slammed a 12pack of busch at my house, got very insane. Was listening to garcia/grisman shadey grove bluegrass album real loud, i must have said 2000 swear words that night

There was empty/half full beer bottles thrown on the ground, spilled all over, bottle caps all around the house.. beer bottle in the pool, i passed out into my closet when i was "packing my clothes and leaving somewhere" (lol or whatever i was doing). then i must have got up after a few minutes and got my stuff in the truck and i think fainted, fell on the garage floor blacked out in a pool of my last spilled beer with the car door open, for a couple hours then finally made it into bed i guess. ripped up money on the floor, permanant marker scribbles all over the computer roomdesk. bad scene.

This computer seems to suck up way too much of my time dude.. so i didnt even sign on yesterday. Woke up this morning really early, and hit the nature path as the sun was coming up.. i might have found some Oyster mushrooms, edibles, im not sure i have to look through my identification book.. hardcore hikeing along that stream for a couple hours. Got a nice size skinscrap on my arm climbing around out there, which sorta sucks cause im going to siesta beach to work on tan & play guitar.. i guess my brother is coming into town this weekend so he should help me sort out some issues

Even though I havent used any drugs for over a year now (other than the beauty psilocin).. didnt drink for about 5 months then for the past two months slowly started slipping unto another Zenith of which happen a couple days ago, alcohol was involved, but only a trigger, as these episodes come and go whether i like it or not, sober or not.

Well ive got to go enjoy the day and stay away from this machine..
later

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #324909 - 05/24/01 08:27 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like you have some type of manic depression disorder. if you are really concerned and want to find out more about why you have these episodes or why you are uncertain about things in your head, goto www.mentalhealth.com its a pretty good site and has a daignostic form for just about evry known mental disorder that might ail you. it might be a good idea to check out because its always good to know ahead of time just what kind of drugs they are going to give you. good luck

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Green Gilled Lepiota (Showing green gills)*PIC [Re: Mitchnast]
    #326916 - 05/27/01 10:02 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hey Mitch,
seriously, I appreciate that link and support...very kind of you.

i have a doctors appointment on thursday..
very difficult stress and anxiety/depression for me right now, i havent even slept since. . friday-saturday?? who knows
Anyways, I just couldnt wait any longer and went to ER this morn'..
They gave me the drugzz to chill me down sum (FiNally sum relief), plenty enough to make it to thursday when i shall recieve even more pillzz..and further help

For a year now I have been in a whirlwind of chaos, just waiting for JUNE 14TH, 2001..just around the corner. Major deadline for me.

So, for right now i am still a greengill, but i took a few new fungi photos the other day, so this ones for you

Edited by GGreatOne234 on 05/27/01 12:07 PM.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale