Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

what it has become
    #323830 - 05/22/01 11:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"it" being the shroomery board...it has become nothing more than a flame-fest for such hard hitters as holographic mind to attack newbies, people challenging his authority and geniuses like Murple...looking in the trash can of previous posts from months ago the shroomery was more of a decent place where everybody freely expressed ideas. now people are anxious to touch a button on the keyboard for fear of being instantly attacked by other people. in the process of trying to help people with questions we are scaring them off just as easily. people please be less antagonistic and if you dont like a question DONT RESPOND no need to flame! it starts stupid battles which in the end dont mean a damn thing. only flaming people like servantofgod and animal abusers like drunkgoat is ok (holo this wasnt meant to be a flame but truly youre way too harsh on everybody on this board -- chill out and smoke some pot)
peace people

We're all mad here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: what it has become [Re: HB]
    #323901 - 05/23/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think the changes are necessarily bad, it has become a little more 'serious' around here lately though... I agree that flame wars are stupid, but at least there are people around trying to give helpful information... I try to, when I have something to offer... Hey, at least the Cat Piss threads have died down a bit!! (Ok I'll admit I read them for laughs..)

//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

--------------------
//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: what it has become [Re: zeuzjuz]
    #323903 - 05/23/01 01:01 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Its been a little crazy the last little while, maybe its because its spring :wink:... Maybe its sexual frustrations from some people, LOL, who knows.....

But the good thing is we are going to make some positive changes and many cool improvements..

As with all things in life, this place is like a rollercoaster, sometimes on a high, sometimes on a low.. We all just seem to notice much more the lows....

It will all get better, that I'm sure of.....

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: what it has become [Re: HB]
    #324267 - 05/23/01 02:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hey HeavenlybluE3113, why dont you take some of your own medicine and go fuck your self.

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom