Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Your best bud! [Re: holographic mind]
    #323566 - 05/22/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Poor seen...well I posted a response, becuase you chose not to read, or lack the ability to do so matters little to me. I sincerely apologize that I cant express myself monosyllablicly enough for you to comprehend my writings (sarcasm function activated), when you gain an opposable thumb come back for a bit more verbal parlay.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: Your best bud! [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #323623 - 05/22/01 06:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I read your post, it is nonsense. You are a little brat. You think you are special because you claim to be a part of some seed swap club, well maybe one of my other dozen overgrow personas can join? Who is swaping seeds with you? and in exchange for what, the schwag beans you collected from your last ounce of dirt weed? Lets talk about your imaginary scrog cabinet dip shit.

Cheech Wizard

#323819 - 05/22/01 10:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

sure whaddaya wanna know about scrog newbie?

-Nietzsche

--------------------
-Nietzsche

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#323821 - 05/22/01 10:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

holo im just curious ... not to be stereotypical or anything but r u a coke addict?

We're all mad here...

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#324319 - 05/23/01 03:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Dystopian Harbinger i know all about scrog, tell us about your set up. share some pictures. Does it make you feel superior to call me a "newbie"? You are pretty lame. No I don't remember all that gay shit that happend on weedbase and I don't know about the gay shit going on over at OG. My life doesn't center around the internet as yours seems to. Besides why woudl i care about seed swaping? Right now I have more seeds and strains in my fridge then I am ever going to get around to growing in the next decade, what would I need more for. I have exposed many a poserlike your self by asking question as simple as"how long does it take for an H.I.D. light to warm up?". Your imaginary scrog cabinet wouldn't even be impressive if it were real. So why don't you give me a detailed description of your imaginary set upso i can scrutinize it and call youa liar and a poser when I find inconsistencies in your story. Peace.

Cheech Wizard

#324625 - 05/23/01 09:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

How long you ask? If I had to guess I would say both MH and HID take about 3 min but I never timed it so thats a rough guess, I do know that the time it takes will increase over the life of the bulb. They also draw signifigantly more power as they ignite, vs when they runn so if you run in excess of 3 HID/MH lamps/circuit you should stagger the fireup time to prevent overload on a circuit. What do you want to know now sean, the best place to buy unwired kits on the web?

What do you wanna know about my cabinet I allready went into rough detail, do you want me to break out a micrometer and measure every centimeter of space for you? Tell you how tall my mother/clone cabinet is? Would you like to know my nutes? GH, flora, bloom, micro, but I may switch as I am almost out. Cloning gel? Olivias. What do I put the clones into? 1x1 rockwool germed under 3" flo tubes. Medium? Grorocks. Moms? Kept in soil in 6x6 pots, lost some old moms in grorocks, switched to soil JUST for moms. Setup....bubbler, as I mentioned, 4" airstones, 803elite pumps, 1 pump per tub. How my mylar is stuck to the walls? Spray adhesive. What my exhaust is? Mostly computer fans wired to an old power supply leading to a main cabinet exhaust which is a dayton 265cfm fan, the computer fans handled it and the dayton sounds like a huey when it starts up but its in there now. How did I lightproof the flowering chamber, darkroom vent. How do I intake fresh air? passive intake holes in bottom of cabinet. What do you want to know now, what kind of wood screws I used inside the cabinet? Oh of course that wont be enough because the next thing is ....Seen sez: "where are your pictures" Well I already answered that seen. Why would I let some bitch with a dozen persona's troll my karma?

I found it interesting you bragged about being able to join with 'one of your dozen other personas' makes me wonder how many cock-puppets you have here if you have a dozen personas.

Oh and I work on the web, so I get paid very well to fuck around on boards just like this one.

-Nietzsche

Edited by Dystopian Harbinger on 05/24/01 05:15 AM.

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#325105 - 05/24/01 01:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"....Seen sez: "where are your pictures" Well I already answered that seen. Why would I let some bitch with a dozen persona's troll my karma?"

bull shit excuse, just post a picture here if you don't want to reveal your overgrow username.

Cheech Wizard

#325599 - 05/24/01 09:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

and thats all you got, yawn == sean. weak little troll.

-Nietzsche

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#325896 - 05/25/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you are so content to prove that you are a grower, and you have a scanner or a digital camera or whatever and you claim to post pictures on over grow, but you don't want to reveal your over grow identifity because you believe I will troll your karma, then why don't you just post a picture of your scrog cabinet here? The reason is because you do not have any pictures because you can't take photographs of something that is imaginary.

Invisiblemykal dylburt
enthusiast
    #330389 - 05/31/01 04:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

you == cool for using programming lingo.

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
Re: Your best bud! [Re: mykal dylburt]
    #5038075 - 12/09/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i just got this new bud that ive never herd of it until now. i realize that the same bud is probably named 20 or so different names but its called chocolate. it is a very rich, dark 'evergreen' color with hints of brown. and i must say it is delightful. it burns longer than any other bud ive ever smoked. i have this cool little 1-hitter that looks like a cigarett (i dont know how i got it) and i just pack about .3-.5 grams if the chocolate into it and light it once with a good pull and it burns for about 7-10 minutes. i cant even imagine how long a whole gram in a nice pipe would burn.

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Loc: Brainsville
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ph30n1x]
    #5038156 - 12/09/05 08:11 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Northern Lights was the best stuff I ever smoked here in the states. It was trippy for me but it lasted a long time as well, I think after one joint, I was high for about 4 hours! It was great! The best I ever smoked out of the states was in amsterdam, it was called Sensi Star! We sat in the pink floyd coffee shop and when we went down there everyone was quite with a haze of smoke dancing around them all. We bought a good sized (it was a little longer than 1/2 an inch long and wide) nug for like 12 bucks or something. We loaded a J with it and we smoked it. Half way through the J, I was already extremely fucked up. I decided to finish it after my partern couldn't. I understood why everyone was so quite in the shop, because this shit made life so big and comfortable! It was amazing, I felt so light and spaced out. I "high"ly recomend if you ever hear of it in the states, buy as much as you can, you will not regret it!

=ERik=

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Your best bud! [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5038380 - 12/09/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Mother's Finest - Trippy as fuck, got it from the Pink Floyd coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Gives me an ability to visual music in my head as though I'm watching a video, an ability to comprehend a 4-dimensional mode of existence and sensory input, an ability to comprehend ideas that would lead up to ego destruction or insanity and all sorts of other crazy shit. It even gives me visuals and time dilation most of the time, more-so than shrooms in fact.

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: Your best bud! [Re: TurricaN]
    #5038681 - 12/09/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know if I can put a 'best' on just one kind!  By far, my favorite buds came off a plant I grew :headbanger:

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Your best bud! [Re: AKSE]
    #5038989 - 12/09/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Im not too sure because I have smoked so much but probably Northern Lights..

Turrican: either thats some crazy ass shit or you dont smoke much pot

OfflineSinthetic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: whatsup]
    #5039454 - 12/09/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Best I ever had was blueberry. My friend is a dealer and he had it for $60 a gram, but you only needed two or three hits. It was pretty sick.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Sinthetic]
    #5039668 - 12/09/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quebec Gold.  I'm not sure how much it was per weight, but there were more red-gold hairs then green.  Sticky as hell, and you could smell the eighth ounce bag from about 30 feet away.  One hit shit too.

Best Christmas I've ever had!  :bongload:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Re: Your best bud! [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5039693 - 12/09/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Mine was insanely good, it was called white widdow, made my legs and my arms orgasmic, my eyes were extremely red, I was thinking about the craziest shit, and it didn't even give me the munchies.

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Your best bud! [Re: egolesss]
    #5040134 - 12/09/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I've tried many different types and I don't think I'll ever establish a 'best' because I enjoy variety and I like the variation between high to high. So 'best' depends on the circumstances in which it is used. But right now, I'm really enjoy some Snow White which is 60/40 and has a nice somatic/cerebral equilibrium type of high, and the most enjoyable aspect is I only had to pay for the soil and take the time to position the plant in a green house, and I used my friends' organic fertilizer and water from the hose and the creek. So no damned 50 outrageous bucks for an eight, that's for damn sure. When I hold the weed up in the right lighting and twist it, it seriously sparkles, with several trichomes SHINING and giving off light emitions. Damn, perhaps I shall take a picture... I often have the illusion of 'golden nuggets' whilst tripping and looking at this weed... I can't get that good of a picture of it unfortunately, it looks good in the picture but it doesn't sparkle!

--------------------

InvisibleChristoph teh goat luvr
Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ph30n1x]
    #5040506 - 12/09/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

You just bumped a 4 year old thread! WTF?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck