Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
I'm getting a glasshouse!
    #3237659 - 10/09/04 11:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I can't believe it but nice people are helping me out to get a glasshouse. probably around 2x3m and not sure whether to get the 6 ft or the 8 ft one. I'm probably a little over 6 ft tall so I know which I'd prefer  :tongue:

It'll be mostly filled with the plants I admire the most: cacti. I've already ordered about 10,000 cactus seeds including: Trichocereus pachanoi, peruvianus, bridgesii, pasacana, smrzianus, terscheckii  (I still call them Trich's and always will!!) Also some notocactus leninghausii, magnificus and a few others which I like the most.

I have quite a few specimens already to fill it up with but for a while there is going to be quite a bit of room. so id like some suggestions from all you fanatic growers out there who know of some nice glass house ethno's or whatever!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: I'm getting a glasshouse! [Re: faslimy]
    #3238086 - 10/10/04 02:59 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hawiian woodrose grows to a 7' vine in about 10 months. One or a few of them would fill up some space fast. I would make a trellis for them on the north back wall. I would look into buying many Pereskiopsis to jump start some of those seedlings. You could easily cut a year or two off the garden completion with grafting.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: I'm getting a glasshouse! [Re: faslimy]
    #3238169 - 10/10/04 03:36 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

if you can keep your mouth shut id bet you could grow pot in it and not get busted. im sure most people get busted cause they talk too much.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleStonehenge
Gone
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: I'm getting a glasshouse! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3239219 - 10/10/04 03:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Growing pot in an outdoor glass house? Does not sound like a very good plan. It may work but if it doesn't.... bad news. All they would have to do is look through the glass to see it. I read in the paper all the time about how a cop comes to someone's house for something and sees in a neighbor's yard some pot growing and busts them. Or else somebody squeals on them, maybe a bush supporter who thinks pot is the same as heroin.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: I'm getting a glasshouse! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #3244812 - 10/11/04 10:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Growing pot in an outdoor glass house? Does not sound like a very good plan. It may work but if it doesn't.... bad news. All they would have to do is look through the glass to see it. I read in the paper all the time about how a cop comes to someone's house for something and sees in a neighbor's yard some pot growing and busts them. Or else somebody squeals on them, maybe a bush supporter who thinks pot is the same as heroin.

It's not!?

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden