Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineliftedonliberty
Stranger

Mycology tutor needed in Langley or Surrey BC area
    #3236890 - 10/09/04 05:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hey there everyone, this may seem like a strange request but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with my attempts at mushroom hunting. I have gone out on several occasions over the last month and continualy return home with multiple specimens but have failed to make a positive identification on any of them thusfar. This is my first season of hunting and I dont want to let it slip away without anything to show for it. I'm on the Langley side of the Langley/Surrey border and there are plenty of parks, forests and lawns that are just full of mushrooms all around me. What I am hoping to find is an experienced and knowledgeable individual who is confident in his/her ability to identify psychoactive mushrooms in the wild. Someone who is willing to come out here and give me a bit of a lesson in locating and identifying magic mushrooms. I always have lots of good buds if you like to toke while out on a hunt, and I could certainly arrange anything else you might require or desire. Aside from that, you are welcome to keep the majority of any mushrooms we might find. Most people I know no longer have an interest in shrooms, so all I am after is enough to get me high once or twice, but most importantly I want to come away with the knowledge and isnight that will allow me to successfuly locate desirable fungus in the future. Thanx in advance to anyone who shows interest, take care.

How near is the ending? I'm still so high with a violent essence. I've been experimenting with psilocybe cyanescens.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Re: Mycology tutor needed in Langley or Surrey BC [Re: liftedonliberty]
    #3236914 - 10/09/04 05:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If You would have read the rules, You'd have noticed:

Quote:

2. No asking for hunting partners.
The Hunting Forum is for identification purposes, we are not a hook up of any kind. If you would like to request a hunting buddy, make a thread about it in the Gathering Forum.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Mycology tutor needed in Langley or Surrey BC [Re: liftedonliberty]
    #3236933 - 10/09/04 06:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Stick around here and try to learn, buy a field guide and do some homework. Most of us taught ourselves.

He can't post it to the Gathering forum because he doesn't have the required post count yet. New security messure.

Offlineliftedonliberty
Stranger

Re: Mycology tutor needed in Langley or Surrey BC [Re: shroomydan]
    #3237193 - 10/09/04 08:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok sorry, i admit i did not read that part about not requesting partners, forget i ever asked, just came back from a quick collection at the nearest park, just getting some spore prints right now, all lbm's though

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification