Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Unspoken words...
    #3232120 - 10/08/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The truth is that nobody can have free will and still exist in the Western world.

You have inherited expectations simply by being alive. You may not have asked to be born but you sure as hell have got to fit into the SYSTEM that is all around us.

You must get a job and pretend to be like other people if you want to exist in the Western world. You could live on the streets and steal from the system but you are still very much a part of that system or a product more specifically.

Does the government provide an alternative? Does anyone???? What about if I just want to live in a cave and hunt food and exist. What if I don't want my entire life already planned for me by expectations and society.

There is no free will because there is no animal freedom, the only way you will be completely free is to destroy this entire world, good and bad contained. When I say 'animal freedom', we are actually animals, however, we have been caged. We are slaves to the hierarchy wether we like it or not. Not even your family or friends will stick with you, its easier to follow the system. Its easier to stay the same than change. Its easier to believe than question! Its easier to be dumb than be intelligent. The books are there do you read them? Do you see whats there or simply believe you can see whats there.

I am seeing in color, I can hear, I feel these buttons being pressed as the thoughts flow almost automatically to be later re-arranged into a semi understandable form of communication.

This is true for all of us yet we (I included) will deny it. We are all being brainwashed constantly and denying that it can be done so easily. People like Derren Brown have simply figured some (or just one) forms of the mind control and are utilising it for there benefit (money). Fuck money.

When I awaken tomorrow much of this will be forgotten and back to having no free will.

These words they are unspoken. I don't expect anybody to agree with me, although someone may. I will now watch the justification for existing within the system roll in...

Please don't think I am any better, as I say, the system has you programmed from birth.

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (10/08/04 08:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Unspoken words... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3232132 - 10/08/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you are the system :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Unspoken words... [Re: Gomp]
    #3232145 - 10/08/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think I'm a product of the system.

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #3232147 - 10/08/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What would you do, with free will and all, without a system to guide you?

Eat grass, perhaps?  Be killed, by stronger predatory creatures?  Chat online? :wink:

Offlinescape
II
Loc: somewhere but not where y...
    #3232149 - 10/08/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think were all products of the system, but thats life as it exists today. Im sorry to say it but we really have not much of a choice except to deal with it. Its amazing how terrible life really is, and how our "freedom" is such a nice thing. Its kind of funny becuase really the only freedom i see is the ablilty to vote and religion. hey thats great i can start my own religion, and vote for another idicotic leader. HURRAY FOR AMERICA~

--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
    #3232153 - 10/08/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree Dano. But there isn't much you can do about it and it's pretty depressing.

You could try and find a secluded area and live how you want (almost). Maybe some island somewhere.

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: Unspoken words... [Re: fredthetree]
    #3232157 - 10/08/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I suggest Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged for a great perspective on the system that's brainwashing us. Mostly because I have very little else to offer to this discussion, and it's a great book that changed the way I look at certain things, going to work for example.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Unspoken words... [Re: fredthetree]
    #3232158 - 10/08/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

CREATE A BETTER WAY
DESIGN A SYSTEM BASED ON HELP NOT GAIN.

--------------------

Offlinescape
II
Re: Unspoken words... [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3232162 - 10/08/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fuck, if i had the money to buy and island that would be great. WAIT i have an idea, lets all pool our money together get a total and buy that mother fucking island. Where we can grow shrooms, weed, fucking do anything we want, call it the private nation of Shroomites or somthing like that. Sorry, kinda crazy for a second their, i know its probably not a possiblity but you know how cool it would be to have our own "villiage" like the movie, work hard for our sustinance and free to do whatever we want.

--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Unspoken words... [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3232182 - 10/08/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My only answer is unspoken again. I have been ridiculed for even mentioning the idea to friends.

I will leave the western system and like you suggest, get an island. They are actually quite cheap (so I've heard...). Before I leave, I will rape the system for everything it has.

Its monkey tactics really. Leave the group because the group is all wrong and won't accept or consider. Take bananas with me before going.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Unspoken words... [Re: scape]
    #3232189 - 10/08/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Wow yes!!!

This is what I originally had planned but now its just me.......

Offlinescape
II
    #3232207 - 10/08/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

now its just you, what do you mean? wouldnt it be so much better to live with a bunch of people that are into the same stuff as you?

--------------------

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: Unspoken words... [Re: scape]
    #3232557 - 10/08/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

No need to screw anyone man just go and forget about it all. Just forget everyone and dont worry. If you're pissed at people and the system, then your a statistic in it. Just forget it comepletely. Hell I'd go.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3232582 - 10/08/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Gomp said,

"you are the system :P" Emphasis on YOU, being your own interdependant, if not independant system within and without an external system.

Dano said,
"CREATE A BETTER WAY
DESIGN A SYSTEM BASED ON HELP NOT GAIN." Your ideals Dano

Dano said,

" Before I leave, I will rape the system for everything it has."

You are the system. Your reality is mirroring your own self created system. That comment was about gain, not helping others. When you create that better system within your own, it will be reflected. Right now, your system is match to the one you see.

Just using your words as an example of how this works.

Skorpios post on how our reality mirrors us is a key thing to understand to gain insight into your own self system for creating desired change.

When you change your own system, the outer reflection changes, you see out there what is going on within.

You can't run away from yourself or the system. It will follow you and repattern itself wherever you go because YOU are it. You can't be of any help to others either if you are squirled off by yourself on an island. That idea is about achieving what YOU have to gain.

Change your system and your perception of reality will change wherever you are and so will the patterns of how things work for you.

Liberation starts within. Something to consider as I think at least half the board feels as you do. You inspired me to post something I wrote a year ago. I'll entitle it "breaking in".

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Unspoken words... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3232670 - 10/08/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Theres simply too many people in the world for all of us to be able to do what we want. Even though we're not completely free and the so called freedom of speech is bulshit, we should be greatfull we've been born at this time.

The world is a much better place for humans than it has been at previous times. 99% of people want better than what they have, give them what they want and they will soon becoem used to it and find something else they want.

I believe we are all free to find happyness, as long as you know how to find that happyness. It costs nothing but you have to loose everything to attain the ultimate peace of mind

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3233979 - 10/08/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The error here is as follows:

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
When you create that better system within your own, it will be reflected.

I don't think society is going to reflect on anything I say not when the system can offer cars, PS2 and television.

You sound like your giving advice for getting people to like me. I don't need any more people liking me, I have many friends.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Unspoken words... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3233997 - 10/08/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thats alright when your living in Nepal mate!

I'm having 24 hours a day "hollyoaks" manufactured bullshit thrown from all directions. It is certainly the system that is causing this.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3234040 - 10/08/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

dano,

It has nothing to do with people liking you. it had to do with pointing out that your current MO is geared towards self gain versus helping others if you want to rape the system and then move to an island.

I was highlighting this and explaining that when you change the dynamics of your inner system, the dynamics you percive in your reality will appear differently to match.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3236423 - 10/09/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

your lack of free will is a consensual illusion. All you need to do is figure out what forces and factors you percieve as controlling or brainwashing you. Then figure out by what mechanism they are doing it, then react in such a way that that control is shatterd. Its not as hard as youd think.

I live in the western world, in canada so the system is slightly less powerfull than in the states but it is still there.

First off, the system only gets you if you let it. You have to plug yourself in to their brainwashing machines. Television is the prime example, if you turn it on it will bombard you constantly with propagandha, and materialistic lies.

If you turn it off, or at least only watch what you want and mute the commercials, it no longer has power to do that to you.

As for having to work, that is not unique to the western world. YOU are the only one forcing you to work, simply by having physiological needs that you have to meet. However what you do and how often you do it for money is up to you. If you prefer it IS a viable option to build yourself a home outside of the cities and grow or hunt your own food, if you really wanted to.

As for me, i am young. I started out programmed, like everyone. I was filled with specific religious beliefs by parents, church and school, and certain societal values. At a certain age i realized the religious beliefs i held were bullshit and abandoned them. The same happend with societal beliefs. I simply withdrew my invested belief from those false concepts. Once that is done you are free to invest your belief in whatever ideals or truths you choose.

FIrst you deprogram yourself, then your reprogram yourself conciously. I now form my own 'religion' based on my own experiences. I form my own social ideas based on my own morals.

In one year i will graduate. If i wanted i could drop out of school now but i wont because i think that that would be a bad idea for me. However once i graduate i will literally be a free man with no obligations besides those i choose for myself.

I have decided to travel the world, to the amazon, to costa rica and peru, to tibet perhaps, places in india. I will seek out shamans and monks, and places of great beauty.

I have freedom of movement and freedom of thought.

Sure i have to work, a few hours a day, for weeks or months at a time, to save cash for these expeditions, but i have to work less and for more reward that i would in any place other than the western world.

Meanwhile i draw ever closer to my life goal of living out of the cities, in beautifull wilderness in my own self suffiecient energy suffiecient, food sufficient cabin. I can begin living and working there whenever i want once i graduate. I will not be subjected to commercials, to propagandha, even to the indirect influence of people around me.

I will be free to eat food from my Own garden, breathe untainted forest air, drink in natures beauty and drink water from my own lake. I will be free to work for MYSELF and for my family, and no man other, and i will use my money for what I want, for travel, for books, for drugs.

I live in the western world. Sure i was programmed, but breaking down that programming is within my power and yours. I am a slave to no one, i am not forced to believe anything, i am not forced to DO anything, my options and my future our unlimited.

In every practical sense of the word, i have total free will.

And yes, be the change you want to see. Dont worry about the systems of control of your society, they are illusory. You are externalizing the true problem, which is the systems of control within yourself. If you deal with those, societies tools will be powerless over you.

good luck

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #3236442 - 10/09/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

make some noise for gettinjiggywithit. woooooooooooooot. the more i see her post the more impressed i get. its easy to post like that some of the time but all the time is impressive, i wonder if she speaks with the same care.

anyways. once you realise how programmed you are, and how they did it, you can go in and change whatever you don't like. meditation gets you to the base (non-reactive) level and from there you can safely examine whatevers in your head and just delete it, change it, think about differnt ways of being, ect ect ect.

ps. if you have a problem with the materilism of the world, i would strongly suggest you consider the benifits that healthy materilism offers (not like, yo i need a 200 dollar pair of sneakers, i'm going to go hit old ladies with bricks until i steal enough purses to buy it). also tacked onto that is figuring out your own method for dealing from the negativity others spew sometimes in relation to material goods.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies