Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
rice question
    #3235920 - 10/09/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

hello,

has anybody ever tried (100% organic puffed wholegrain brown rice) crushed into powder, do you whink this would work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: rice question [Re: kid_unknown]
    #3236004 - 10/09/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Are you talking about the cereal?? Id just be worried about any added nutrients or chemicals yadda yadda, but you did say that it was organic. So i cant really see why it would be a problem. If this is your first grow id say go with the set techs to grow. BRF cakes. But if you've a number of grows go and experiment with it.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
Re: rice question [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3236035 - 10/09/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

it it cereal it also says on pack,

gluten free (by nature)
100% organic
no added suger
no added salt
made without gm materials
no artificial. colours, flavorings or preservatives.
suitable for vegetarians

--------------------
Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money. ~Cree Indian Proverb

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #3236205 - 10/09/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Id say try it. Make sure to do a grow log though so we can see how it goes.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
Re: rice question [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3236232 - 10/09/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

okay i will, i'll keep you all posted

--------------------
Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money. ~Cree Indian Proverb

Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
    #3246500 - 10/12/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

okay, i made the cakes using the puffed brown rice, which i first groung with pestal and motar, then i boiled them for 30 mins the last two days, tommorow i will give it another hour boiling hope it kills all the baddies, i got hold of a syringe made for filling ink cartridges, sucked boiling water into it a couple of times left a couple of minutes and squirted it into sink then on the third time i left in syringe, wrapped it in tin foil and boiled it for about 15 minutes, as i write this the syringe is cooling, i have been told to clean out shot glass with alcohol but cant find any in my local shops, do you think wound cleaning wipes from first-aid kit would clean it without leaving traces in glass which could effect the spores! (on the wipe it says alcohol free cleansing wipe)containing cetrimide

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3246522 - 10/12/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Just go to any quicky store like Rite-Aid, Eckards, Thrift Store, etc., and check the medical section.  Pick yourself up a bottle of peroxide and isopropyl alcohol.  Neither are very expensive.

- Silven :mushroom2:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
Re: rice question [Re: Silven]
    #3246530 - 10/12/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

im living in small town in the english countryside, i have been to hardware shops down town they sell all sorts of cleaning products, medical supplies but no alcohol, in my old job i used to use it all day to clean glass, im running out of ideas now. went to asda which it owned by and simular to walmark but they didnt have none either

--------------------

Offlinekid_unknown
kid unknown
    #3246532 - 10/12/04 07:38 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

could i not just boil it and put it somwhere clean to dry?

--------------------

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
    #3246537 - 10/12/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Is there a pharmacy near by? Just ask the pharmacist for some rubbing alcohol. Tell him/her you are inventorying your first aid kit and you don't have any. You can also check with the pharmacy at the hospital if you have 1. They have to use it to clean before they draw anything into the syrange, so they have plenty. You just have to sweet talk them into it. Find a female one.. You might have to provide some services for it.(j/k)

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag