Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Breakin In
    #3232786 - 10/08/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I wrote this at another message board LAST OCTOBER, a FULL year ago after watching the matrix 1 and 2. I developed understanings off of this since then, but I wanted to leave it as it was written from my perpsective back then.

Danos post about "the system" inspired me to share this. The concept is about breaking into ourselves to break free from our own selves, a reverse to the matrix. Anyway, it was after I was seeing this and typing it that I had that cool energy body experience of the pulses and spins and G forces and stuff.

Breaking In;

I was thinking about the concept of the Matrix as I was thinking about, it's not where we go but how we get there. Sure, the movie has a lot of symbolism for stuff that many of us can relate to, but I think everyone would agree-something didn't sit completely right with it all either.

Maybe for some the inspiration to wake up to frequency control "the system" had a major impact. What if you already woke up to frequency control and you know what's going on. Then what? Look at the people who were out of the matrix? Was their life so great? Xion was a sewer it seemed and they were always on the defence. And they couldn't truly live freely and happy and at peace until they freed the whole of human kind from the machines, and so to do that, they had to "go back in".

One by one they pulled them out "woke them up" while dealing with the resistance. This feels like something more to really relate to for most of us I think. But there's more-keep going-

What started this for me was thinking, what next once you bust out? The only thing to do is to go "back in" and get the others, and to destroy the machine to truly be free. Like the journey without and within. It seems like the people in Xion did a lot of going without when they were without.

Really the machine is the sytem within keeping our own selves divided within by our beleifs and judgments.

I was thinking about that guy who made the deal-the faustian bargain-to have it all in exchange for loosing awareness of the matrix program. He was like, "Ever since Morphious took me out-all I do is take orders from him, what's the difference?" If I'm going to be following somebody elses program, I might as well live like a king".

Think about this-but that's not it-the final point here-that's another trip we take.

What was off about the movie was that they were in another place when they busted out. In reality here-we are still here when we wake up-only we are aware of the systems controls and how to by pass them, by being "out of it" in a stealth frequency of universal love and acceptance.

I was just thinking this morning, is it really about busting out or busting in, within, the self while without the system. If the outter reflects the inner and you still see "the system" then, are we really outside of it, or is it still buried deep within us and we are just conscioulsy hovering above it?

Going back in to get the others can be symbolic for going back in to get yourself. It can be symbolic of taking the higher ideals and breaking them in to your own system.

In other words-we know the end result-we know the Light wins, we know that peace and equality on Earth will be restored and Love will rule the day. We know the shift makes a smooth and seemless transition into the age of light. It is really about how we get there collectively and individually-the journey. Not the journey without-that's just a mirror for the inner journey.

I don't see it as busting out of the system anymore. I see it as busting down the walls that lie within. "The inner system" that "lies" as in where we have lied to ourselves. Sure, the outter world is the refelction that gives us clues-the insight into what we can not face or deal with within ourselves or choose to ignore, but eventually we must if we are to become truly liberated and whole.

It's not about busting out of the Matrix out there. It's about busting through the matrix Within. And to do that, you need to get into things-not out of them. Or shall I say-you get out of RESISTING them by getting into them. You get out of defending yourself from them, by getting into them.

Turning yourself inside out and right side in again. Now, I think I 'm talking about what is in the Mind =Matter Oscilating Sphere post.

The point is, it's the system lies within us that we need to break free from and to do that-we need to go into it, get into ourselves and explore what is there and pull ourselves out one by one, the parts that are enslaved by our own beleifs and reunite them with the whole of the individual self. We are fragmented beings in so many ways by beleif and judgment alone.

Who we think we are saving out there is truly just a fragment of the self we have discovered in another and are reuniting it with the whole. And one by one, as the fragments are found and reunited the system that divides and conquers will naturally fade away within and then without.

I was thinking, that the mind of God wanting to know what was within itself had to turn itself inside out to see what is in there hense, when it did this, the creation of the outer world was born. Like the post on Mind=Matter- and the osilating sphere with the permeable double sided mirror, the outter and the inner our reflections of each other plain and simple.

It doesn't matter if the journey is within or without-it's all the same thing really and we can't help but oscilate between the two anyway.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Breakin In [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3234003 - 10/08/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That's an interesting take on The Matrix, and it works either way because inner and outer are really not separate. Its all a matter of level or dimension from microreality to macroreality. Everything grows from the inner to the outer, the very universe (from a Singularity) included.

In the films however, The Matrix was 'put upon us' from the outside of us. We were engulfed by a false reality which had been created by machines who were created by Humans, who were created from the inside (sperm, egg, spirit). The Matrix Mind, symbolized by The Architect was the Gnostic Demiurge - the false creator god which was a mistake, an abortion of the Eternal Aeon called Wisdom (and an abortion of Humankind's attempt similarly to create Artificial Intelligence). As in the Gnostic myths, a Redeemer, a new Savior was needed to liberate Humanity. Neo means 'new,' rearranged it becomes 'One' (Neo is the One). The REAL world was created by GOD Almighty as Neo realized when he flew above the clouds into the clear blue sky and sunlight.

We need to fly similarly, only I agree with you, the REAL is found interiorly.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Breakin In [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3234033 - 10/08/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I appreciate that you took the time to read it AND understood what I was seeing about the symbolism of the inner reality being put into an external reality. Nice reply! Thanks!

What really got me thinking was about when they were "out of the system" they were still dealing with resistance and in defence mode. They were out but not free. I started seeing that the way to freedom was to break into the system within and become your own savior or liberator from the self that is machinistic and on auto program of conditioned beleifs and judgments.

Did you see the 3rd matrix? What did you make of the symbolism of the architect saying that his job was to keep balance and the oracles saying her job was to keep imbalance? I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3234190 - 10/08/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Great post jiggy, very astute.

"what next once you bust out? The only thing to do is to go "back in" and get the others, and to destroy the machine to truly be free"

well techincally we can also just destroy our own programming and then enjoy our personal freedom, create our own personal heavens and let the others figure it out in their own time...

maybe that would make you an asshole, but then again maybe not.

I think the best policy is always to 'be the change you want to see'
and thus lead by example. If someone shows a paticular potential or interest in 'waking up' then give them some pointers.

If someone hasnt started seeking for themselves though, your words will have no effect.

Ears that are not open cannot hear.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Breakin In [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3234323 - 10/08/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That was point of where the post went to moonshoe, that we bust back into to get the rest of ourselves and destroy the inner machine and become our own programmers.

I think the message from the movie just riled people up against "the sytems" and the "machine" out there. What brought it to my attention was that, when they got out, they were living in a sewer and still at war against the resitance and in defense mode. Getting out isn't the answer and I think the movie sent a mixxed message.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't looking for effect, just relation to seeing what I saw. If any light bulbs went off in any heads, well that would be cool.

Thanks for the reply!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3234338 - 10/08/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"That was point of where the post went to moonshoe, that we bust back into to get the rest of ourselves and destroy the inner machine and become our own programmers. "

right, we take control of our own lives. I guess what im curious about though is weather those of us who think we 'know' who think were 'awake' or at least more than most people (and i do) have a moral obligation to try to 'free the minds/wake up' other people around us.

On the one hand i think some of the things i have learned have positively influenced my life and so it would be only right to try and help others out by sharing it. And i know people like buddha and jesus who came back to help others did alot of good in the world.

On the other hand i dont like it when jehovas witnesses or evangelists try to change my beliefs, so maybe its pretentious/hypocritical to try to change others.

Its an honest dilemma ive thought about and im still undecided.

On the one hand this world needs more enlightenment. On the other hand, who am i to say i know how to get it?

everyone has their own idea of the truth, and one of the first things i realized was that there all essentially equally true.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Breakin In [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3234372 - 10/08/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well,

One thing I learned along the way is that there is a state of awareness that has no desire to 'awaken" anyone. I think that may be either ego stuff, or wanting people to be like you if you feel it is your job or mission too.

Ultimately, people can only save or help themselves. I think helping hands and an occasional assist are cool and right on with the program when one is helping themselves for the most part. I call that the buddy system. No one is going to do it for you and to think you can do it for someone else is like beating your head against a wall.

Sharing insights and collaborating is great fun providing everyone is being self led and actively helping themselves on their own time and carrying their own weight in group time.

I caught some shit for 'abandoning" as some put it, my old message board. They felt "dumped" by me. I was thinking, "then you shouldn't have expected me to carry you. Homie don't play that. I still havn't replied and maybe I won't. I don't know what to say. Maybe I should do a post on expectations and leaders and followers. Maybe I'm ignorant about something I can't see.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3234385 - 10/08/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"One thing I learned along the way is that there is a state of awareness that has no desire to 'awaken" anyone. I think that may be either ego stuff, or wanting people to be like you if you feel it is your job or mission too."

Ding! :smile:

The compelling urge to change others is to in turn have your subjective experience "validated" "externally", a way of self deception into false objectivity. If you notice, those who seek to conform others the most are usually the ones with the less stable personal beliefs. Either that, or it acts as an ego enriching performance - 'look how great my beliefs, and therefore me, are!' :smile:

Good post jiggy. I can definitely relate to intentionally moving in and out of accepted "rationality".

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#3234810 - 10/08/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When C.G. Jung was describing the archetypal significance of 'threeness' and 'fourness,' he illustrated how 3, triangular, was 'dynamic,' somehow calling for a 4th in order to supply stasis, stability, balance. The idea of GOD as Trinity suggests to the deep mind that there is dynamism, life, relationship in GOD, and that GOD is not "an Infinite sea of grey tapioca" as one patient put it.

The 'machine mind' may seek to increase itself, but it does not seek to transcend itself. It is powerful and controlling, but not novel and creative. It's purpose seems blind and instinctual, strategic but not artistic. The Gnostic Demiurge was sometimes called 'Samael' - The Blind God. It kept the Divine Sparks of Human Beinghood, hoodwinked into believing that they were the body and its appetites, feeding Samael with worship, fear and sacrifice, just as the Architect machine-mind kept Human beings trapped in their mind-bodies to be vampirized for energy.

Like all decent mythologies, everything depicted as outward reality in The Matrix films are symbolic of inner realities of consciousness. Balance here is 'a well-oiled machine' nothing more. Imbalance is a process of continual change, life, creativity and transcendence. Thanatos versus Eros, Death versus Life, entropy versus creativity. In the deep dark cavern of Zion was sensuality, dance, sexuality, fecundity - the very life forms that created AI that mutated into the monster machine mind. Agent Smith hates the 'stink' of human flesh. Agent Smith represents the sterility and single-minded instinct of an existence of control and parasitism without a legitimate purpose for existence - no one and nothing to serve or to love (two major forms of self-transcendence). Eventually, even The Architect (machine-mind personified) must acknowledge the need for Awakening Humans, for transcendence. At some level the machine-mind acknowledges that something transcendental must be in its evil world for machine survival, for it has spawned a greater evil still - the rebellious Agent Smith program. After umpteen forms of The Matrix, The Architect still can't grok the instability of Neo. Therein lies the key even to AI.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3234861 - 10/08/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

How interesting to see a lot of my thoughts put into your words. That was a great synopsis!

The neat thing is that our own instability may be the key to breaking down our own inner machine and program. Perhaps instead of using the word instability, an inner restlessness may be more appropriate. It's that having the stable ground knocked from under you time and time again or the restless feeling of their being "something more" that I think is a great driving force in our spiritual evolution.

The movies did inspire a lot of food for thought. Thanks for bouncing the insights around!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3234885 - 10/08/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
When C.G. Jung was describing the archetypal significance of 'threeness' and 'fourness,' he illustrated how 3, triangular, was 'dynamic,' somehow calling for a 4th in order to supply stasis, stability, balance. The idea of GOD as Trinity suggests to the deep mind that there is dynamism, life, relationship in GOD, and that GOD is not "an Infinite sea of grey tapioca" as one patient put it.

Those are very nice thoughts.

Personally, I always liked Jung, from what I studied of him in my undergrad days.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#3236285 - 10/09/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

De Nada. It was a pleasure to be handed something that was fun to think about.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds