Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescape
II
Loc: somewhere but not where y...
Employment at a Vendor.
    #3231141 - 10/07/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Just curious about how most of the vendors have their employment set up?  what kind of people do they usally hire, how do they go about hiring people is it mostly just a bunch of friends or do you go for people with credentails in anything?  just a thought i had, also thought it would be neat to work for a vendor, id love to move, <sigh>  anyway any responses would be great, (no im really not asking for employment with a vendor but i was mostly just curious about how you guys do it) :thumbup:

--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Employment at a Vendor. [Re: scape]
    #3232218 - 10/08/04 08:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Because of the nature of the business and the many trade secrets involved I think you'll find that vendors will tend to hire directly (when they do any type of hiring) those that are VERY close to them, either through friendship or long established and respected business relationships. It would be HIGHLY unusual for a vendor to hire an employee to work for them not having either a long standing friend based relationship or a long standing and respected business relationship.

Not to mention many vendors are essentially very small businesses with only a few employees at the most involved in the day to day operations.

Offlinescape
II
Loc: somewhere but not where y...
Re: Employment at a Vendor. [Re: psilocyber]
    #3232266 - 10/08/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yea thats pretty much what i was thinking, i wasnt sure excatllay how it worked. I think its pretty cool to have such a tight nit comunity of people here.

--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Employment at a Vendor. [Re: scape]
    #3232847 - 10/08/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Just curious about how most of the vendors have their employment set up? what kind of people do they usally hire, how do they go about hiring people is it mostly just a bunch of friends or do you go for people with credentails in anything?

The legit US vendors only hire suppliers that live outside the US.

Most other chores ie. mailing, syringe making, lab upkeep, can be handled by the vendor himself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order