Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: teen hairloss [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3238454 - 10/10/04 04:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

haha thats awesome idea....my bladness might contirbute to the tatoo im planning on getting. a bar code on the back of my neck....maybe now on my skull hmm we shall see..

and ya il post a pick in a few

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: teen hairloss [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #3238550 - 10/10/04 05:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbdown:

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3241768 - 10/11/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

First thing you need to do is determine where you're losing your hair. There is hair that recedes from the front and a bald spot in back. I couldn't tell from your pic about the back.

Like someone said, Rogaine only helps regrow hair in the back. If you have both I'd consider using rogaine combined with propecia(more on that in a sec). You'll get better results with both meds working together. You may regrow some hair, and at the very least it should halt your hair loss in its tracks. Get generic minoxidil (the active ingredient in Rogaine) for a significant savings.

If you go for propecia use proscar instead. It is the exact same medicine in a different dosage prescribed for a different condition. You will save yourself 600-800 dollars/year this way. Also, if you order the proscar from an online pharm you will save the time and costs of doctors visits.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: teen hairloss [Re: zorbman]
    #3241965 - 10/11/04 04:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thanks. the back of my head seems fine the top is kinda bad though. its happening all very quickly..now this is an important question. i i buzz my hair down . will it make it harder to grow back. or more likely will it have no affect.
im gunna look into those meds thanks zorb

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
    #3242428 - 10/11/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

from what I've heard, cutting/buzzing hair stimulates quicker hair growth, but that could just be myth.

If you're that concerened about it, then I guess follow zorbmans advice and go for the treatments. I suppose now would be the time to do it rather than waiting until later. But I would say leave it, it doesn't look that bad, or buzz it.

It's sad we live in such a superficial society.

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: teen hairloss [Re: Cornelius]
    #3243572 - 10/11/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i really wouldnt care to much if it was a few years later . but thanks everyone for the advice. it helped alot to talk about it with someone.

Peaces

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
    #3247274 - 10/12/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Just think that you're not losing your hair. It's just being sucked into your body and will come back out...

on your back.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: teen hairloss [Re: Funguy]
    #3247519 - 10/12/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

haha

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineMushBus
CURVEBALL MASTER

#3248310 - 10/12/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

last year because of a massively stressfully job i started to lose some hair. I even had like a 2 dia chunk gone, just bald. Quit the job, lost the stress, the hair grew back. Shit, it took like 8 months though.

It was embarrasing, i had to tell everyone it was a torch accident (im a fabricator).

Grew real fond of hats also in that time.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: teen hairloss [Re: MushBus]
    #3249963 - 10/12/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yea i live in my hat. im definatly going through one of the most stressful times in my life and im holding it together but it seems my body is taking the fall. hopefully this is the case and once shit settles i can recover some lost hair heh. but if not oh well im ready to accept it ethier way at this point.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #5473570 - 04/03/06 04:53 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Its from masturbation and impure thoughts - the more you think about women and sex the more you will recede.
Well that is what they thought in the 1700s...
I coped a nasty receedo when i was around 24 - i figured it was from fucking too much :wink: - but it aint that bad...
i had a mate in school who was balding at 16 - and it was obviously balding as in thining all over. he just shaved his head and died his eye brows if i remember correctly - looked like agassi.
I dont remember him pulling any birds but that was before he was bald as well.
When my widow's peaks arrived i shaved it bald and got i soon realised that this was a good way to scare little kids - you need a tan if your gonna do this as it looks shite if you head was as white as mine.
Then i just dyed it peroxide blonde. Now days i just keep it short because it seems to go a weird shape if i dont.

But dont worry - if it gets too bad just remember that homosexuals love baldies - so your in luck! :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies