Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
Re: What God do you believe in (if any)... [Re: silversoul7]
    #3237124 - 10/09/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"That's not God Homer, it's just an old waffle stuck to the ceiling..."

- Marge Simpson

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
Re: What God do you believe in (if any)... [Re: Frog]
    #3237133 - 10/09/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
I was born and raised Catholic.  It took a lot of time to detox or deprogram myself. 

I believe in God, but I don't think He is the God of the Catholic church.  I think He is God of the world, of the Universe, and we don't really know who He is.  I think He is probably the same God that belongs to all religions.  I think He laughs when we dissect Him.

I do know that He takes care of me.  I know, I'm delusional.  But either I'm a really lucky person, or there is a God.  There's too much that's happened in my life, though, to not believe in a higher being, whom I call "God".

You capitalize "He" - you must be very confident God is male...Looks like you haven't deprogrammed yourself enough yet...but keep trying :thumbup:

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

Loc: My Office
    #3237153 - 10/09/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

That is pure self-deception. It is the ego which leads you to believe that you know anything in the first place. A truly egoless person would realize that they know absolutely nothing for certain, including their own existence.

But gnosis is the extreme opposite result of ego inflation. Can you understand this aspect of gnosis? With the increase of ego inflation more duality begins to build on itself. In the streams of gnostic wisdom - the knowledge is only finally manifest to those who have silenced their false self. Knowing God through gnosis goes hand in hand (somewhat panentheistically) with basically knowing your true self. What you're telling the mystics is that they don't know themselves!

Quote:

What you have described, I have experienced as well. Yet I also have an open enough mind to acknowledge the possibility that it could all be a lie.

I don't think you what you experienced is gnosis - if it was, you would know. Believe me, you would. This isn't some melting sensation on mushrooms, here.

Quote:

How is love the opposite of arrogance?

Love/Compassion/Kindness are from a Higher Calling. God is majestic source of Love, Compassionate etc. The further one is from God, the more the ego begins to increase. Self realization is knowing that your ego is a lie. That is the greatest humility.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: What God do you believe in (if any)... [Re: allmakescombined]
    #3237177 - 10/09/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

That is pure self-deception. It is the ego which leads you to believe that you know anything in the first place. A truly egoless person would realize that they know absolutely nothing for certain, including their own existence.

But gnosis is the extreme opposite result of ego inflation. Can you understand this aspect of gnosis? With the increase of ego inflation more duality begins to build on itself. In the streams of gnostic wisdom - the knowledge is only finally manifest to those who have silenced their false self. Knowing God through gnosis goes hand in hand (somewhat panentheistically) with basically knowing your true self. What you're telling the mystics is that they don't know themselves!

Well, yes, when I experienced gnosis(or whatever the hell you want to call my experience), my ego was more or less non-existant. HOWEVER, it is egotistical to believe that because you experienced it, that it must therefore be true. Ego loss is not the same as objective truth.

Quote:

Quote:

What you have described, I have experienced as well. Yet I also have an open enough mind to acknowledge the possibility that it could all be a lie.

I don't think you what you experienced is gnosis - if it was, you would know. Believe me, you would. This isn't some melting sensation on mushrooms, here.

No, you do not know, nor do I, nor does anyone else, no matter how much they may claim to know. You certainly would not know whether or not I had experienced Gnosis, so it further arrogance on your part to assume such a thing. I refuse to let any experience stop me from questioning things. It's a shame that I can't say the same for you.

Quote:

Quote:

How is love the opposite of arrogance?

Love/Compassion/Kindness are from a Higher Calling. God is majestic source of Love, Compassionate etc. The further one is from God, the more the ego begins to increase. Self realization is knowing that your ego is a lie. That is the greatest humility.

Nice poetry there, but let's look at this logically: I can have all the love in the world for everything in existence, but that still doesn't mean I know anything, and to assume that I do would be arrogant of me.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237207 - 10/09/04 06:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Well, yes, when I experienced gnosis(or whatever the hell you want to call my experience), my ego was more or less non-existant. HOWEVER, it is egotistical to believe that because you experienced it, that it must therefore be true. Ego loss is not the same as objective truth.

Ego loss does not equal gnosis. The gnosis comes from the Divine - when the ego has become quiet. Ego loss without a faith stance will not generate a gnostic experience. Ego loss with a faith stance will generate Self Realization.

Quote:

No, you do not know, nor do I, nor does anyone else, no matter how much they may claim to know. You certainly would not know whether or not I had experienced Gnosis, so it further arrogance on your part to assume such a thing. I refuse to let any experience stop me from questioning things. It's a shame that I can't say the same for you.

How does my mysticism stop me from questioning things? It has shattered my dogma and enstilled a estoeric formula of attempting unity with God (that attempt is simple worship, remembrance). What exactly is it that gnostics refuse to question then, ss7?

Quote:

Nice poetry there, but let's look at this logically: I can have all the love in the world for everything in existence, but that still doesn't mean I know anything, and to assume that I do would be arrogant of me.

You don't understand. Love and Compassion is not gnosis - it's only what flows from gnosis. There is a huge difference.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237221 - 10/09/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

Ego loss does not equal gnosis. The gnosis comes from the Divine - when the ego has become quiet. Ego loss without a faith stance will not generate a gnostic experience. Ego loss with a faith stance will generate Self Realization.

Faith stance, eh? So in other words, I have to experience ego loss, and then accept what's revealed to me without questioning it. Correct?

Quote:

Quote:

How does my mysticism stop me from questioning things? It has shattered my dogma and enstilled a estoeric formula of attempting unity with God (that attempt is simple worship, remembrance). What exactly is it that gnostics refuse to question then, ss7?

The validity of their experience. You do not even know for certain that you exist. You only think you do. Similarly, you only think that the gnosis that you experienced is real. You do not know for certain that it was real. As Socrates said, the unexamined life is not worth living. This continues to be just as true after gnosis as much as before.

Quote:

Quote:

You don't understand. Love and Compassion is not gnosis - it's only what flows from gnosis. There is a huge difference.

So someone who has not experienced gnosis is incapable of love and compassion? I find this hard to believe.

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237252 - 10/09/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Faith stance, eh? So in other words, I have to experience ego loss, and then accept what's revealed to me without questioning it. Correct?

A faith stance is a simple communication with God. It is looking deeper for true meaning. C'mon ss7, you of all people should know that mystics are one of the voices that question the dogma of orthodoxy. Does that mean anything?

Quote:

The validity of their experience. You do not even know for certain that you exist. You only think you do. Similarly, you only think that the gnosis that you experienced is real. You do not know for certain that it was real. As Socrates said, the unexamined life is not worth living. This continues to be just as true after gnosis as much as before.

What does existence have to do with any of this? Frankly these are just your subjective feelings on the subject. Just because you can't fathom self realization doesn't mean that others cannot. You don't relate to these experiences obviously, as now you accusatory about them.

So someone who has not experienced gnosis is incapable of love and compassion? I find this hard to believe.

Gnosis is within EVERYONE. Only a few people awaken to it via experience. Others have their own process of understanding God and making that connection. Gnosis is essentially knowing God as [S]He should be known. Love and Compassion comes from God, and these are the fruits of knowing God as God is. Literalists think he's gonna damn people to Hell, materialists think He's an asshole for damning people to Hell. The mystics and those who on the verge of complete non duality seem to be the only ones who know God is Unconditional Love, and dogmatic ideas of God do not express the Reality. They are only ideas - constructs of thought, of the Divine.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237277 - 10/09/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

A faith stance is a simple communication with God. It is looking deeper for true meaning. C'mon ss7, you of all people should know that mystics are one of the voices that question the dogma of orthodoxy. Does that mean anything?

Questioning the dogma of orthodoxy is like 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean: a good start. However, it ultimately means nothing unless you learn to question everything.

Quote:

Quote:

What does existence have to do with any of this? Frankly these are just your subjective feelings on the subject. Just because you can't fathom self realization doesn't mean that others cannot. You don't relate to these experiences obviously, as now you accusatory about them.

What makes you think I can't relate to them? On one mushroom trip, my ego dissolved and I experienced oneness with God. I felt an intimate closeness with both creator and creation, and realized that they are one and the same. It was truly an experience of self-realization. And at the time, it sure felt as though I knew this was the truth, and I still happen to believe that it was, but I am smart enough to know that belief is not the same as knowing, no matter how much we would like it to be. Don't assume that because I am smart enough and brave enough to question such experiences that there's something wrong with me.

Quote:

Quote:

Gnosis is within EVERYONE. Only a few people awaken to it via experience. Others have their own process of understanding God and making that connection. Gnosis is essentially knowing God as [S]He should be known. Love and Compassion comes from God, and these are the fruits of knowing God as God is. Literalists think he's gonna damn people to Hell, materialists think He's an asshole for damning people to Hell. The mystics and those who on the verge of complete non duality seem to be the only ones who know God is Unconditional Love, and dogmatic ideas of God do not express the Reality. They are only ideas - constructs of thought, of the Divine.

You claim that love flows from God. Can you prove that it is not merely a part of the human condition to experience love and compassion? How are they any different from other emotions?

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237332 - 10/09/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Questioning the dogma of orthodoxy is like 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean: a good start. However, it ultimately means nothing unless you learn to question everything.

Ah ha! Which is exactly what the gnostic does. Everything is conceptualized as Duality. Gnosis itself questions the "ten thousands things" of duality. Gnosis however isn't a product of duality - it is Truth. If it was embodied as a lie, it would simply be lost in the world duality. Falsehood has no place in Oneness.

Quote:

What makes you think I can't relate to them? On one mushroom trip, my ego dissolved and I experienced oneness with God. I felt an intimate closeness with both creator and creation, and realized that they are one and the same. It was truly an experience of self-realization. And at the time, it sure felt as though I knew this was the truth, and I still happen to believe that it was, but I am smart enough to know that belief is not the same as knowing, no matter how much we would like it to be. Don't assume that because I am smart enough and brave enough to question such experiences that there's something wrong with me.

I cannot speak about the experiences of other, I can only speak of my own. My own experiences are Beyond Belief. Belief is for those who do not know. With gnosis comes knowledge of mysteries. I no longer need believe, because I know (to quote C.G. Jung who has studied the realized self for much of his life!). Claiming to know something when you don't is arrogance. It is not when you claim to know somethat that you do in fact know.

Quote:

You claim that love flows from God. Can you prove that it is not merely a part of the human condition to experience love and compassion? How are they any different from other emotions?

The human condition and their ability to become Love and Compassion is the Likeness of God. Humans are the mirrors of the Divine.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237351 - 10/09/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

Ah ha! Which is exactly what the gnostic does. Everything is conceptualized as Duality. Gnosis itself questions the "ten thousands things" of duality. Gnosis however isn't a product of duality - it is Truth. If it was embodied as a lie, it would simply be lost in the world duality. Falsehood has no place in Oneness.

That has to be the greatest oxymoron I've ever heard. If Falseness exists outside of Oneness, doesn't that create a duality? You're really contradicting yourself here.

Quote:

Quote:

I cannot speak about the experiences of other, I can only speak of my own. My own experiences are Beyond Belief. Belief is for those who do not know. With gnosis comes knowledge of mysteries. I no longer need believe, because I know (to quote C.G. Jung who has studied the realized self for much of his life!). Claiming to know something when you don't is arrogance. It is not when you claim to know somethat that you do in fact know.

God, why do I bother? You are sucked up by blind faith every bit as much as a fundamentalist.

Quote:

Quote:

The human condition and their ability to become Love and Compassion is the Likeness of God. Humans are the mirrors of the Divine.

And how is that different than any other emotion? If we are mirrors of the divine, then that must mean that hate, anger, jealousy, and greed also flow from God.

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237363 - 10/09/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

That has to be the greatest oxymoron I've ever heard. If Falseness exists outside of Oneness, doesn't that create a duality? You're really contradicting yourself here.

Oneness is ever present, but formless/distinct. The key word is 'panentheistic'. I am not contradicting myself. Falsehood becomes a backdrop that is not longer acknowledged in the ecstasy of unity.

Quote:

God, why do I bother? You are sucked up by blind faith every bit as much as a fundamentalist.

Tell me ss7, why do you bother? Why do you insist on Swamifying my posts.

Quote:

And how is that different than any other emotion? If we are mirrors of the divine, then that must mean that hate, anger, jealousy, and greed also flow from God.

Fortunately, your only basis that hate, anger, jealousy, and greed flow from God is a centuries old Dogma that you don't even understand the mythology (mysteries) behind it.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237381 - 10/09/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

Oneness is ever present, but formless/distinct. The key word is 'panentheistic'. I am not contradicting myself. Falsehood becomes a backdrop that is not longer acknowledged in the ecstasy of unity.

Just as I expected.  More mystical bullshit that doesn't really make sense.  If everything is One, then that means that truth and falsehood are one.

Quote:

Quote:

Tell me ss7, why do you bother? Why do you insist on Swamifying my posts.

If by "Swamifying," you mean showing the glaring errors in your thinking, I'm not sure.  I suppose part of it is to make certain that those who may be reading this argument can see the fallacies in your line of reasoning so that they won't become victim to this True Believer Syndrome, to which you have fallen prey.

Quote:

Quote:

Fortunately, your only basis that hate, anger, jealousy, and greed flow from God is a centuries old Dogma that you don't understand the mythology (mysteries) behind.

Ah, the old "You wouldn't understand" argument.  How enlightening. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237430 - 10/09/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Just as I expected. More mystical bullshit that doesn't really make sense. If everything is One, then that means that truth and falsehood are one.

Honestly, I'm just trying to explain my experiences, formulate them if you will. I have no need though to battle with people like you with them. In fact, to engage as such is in contradiction with the Oneness of it all. Someone told me once with each step in wisdom, take two back in humility.

Quote:

If by "Swamifying," you mean showing the glaring errors in your thinking, I'm not sure. I suppose part of it is to make certain that those who may be reading this argument can see the fallacies in your line of reasoning so that they won't become victim to this True Believer Syndrome, to which you have fallen prey.

"True Believer Syndrome"? Honestly, get off your high horse. It's impossible to impose an experience on other people, so why are you assuming as such from me? You are accusatory, but why? 'Swamifying' indeed. Funny though, when someone dares to question the position of a skeptic, they're called products of 'True Believer Syndrome'! As if! And who is arrogant one here?!

Quote:

Ah, the old "You wouldn't understand" argument. How enlightening.

There are at least people willing to learn, to ask questions. To question their own persisting rule of unimaginable reasoning. In this sense you're contradicting yourself.

And please, spare me the pride of the eye rolling emoticon.

--------------------
Get back to work.

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #3237442 - 10/09/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if beleive god is the causless cause that caused all causes.
All that is, is simply infinity coming out of itself and becomes.

and cornelius, awesome avatar made my day,lol.
the female anus is a beautiful thing.

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (10/09/04 08:15 PM)

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #3237445 - 10/09/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sorry about the double post

oh yeah time for an ooisis quote: love aint god, but is the media for which it grows upon.

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (10/09/04 08:17 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237481 - 10/09/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

Just as I expected. More mystical bullshit that doesn't really make sense. If everything is One, then that means that truth and falsehood are one.

Honestly, I'm just trying to explain my experiences, formulate them if you will. I have no need though to battle with people like you with them. In fact, to engage as such is in contradiction with the Oneness of it all. Someone told me once with each step in wisdom, take two back in humility.

A wise piece of advice. Now if you could just take the humble step of admitting that your supposed knowledge is imperfect, and that you could be wrong, then I'll be happy.

Quote:

Quote:

If by "Swamifying," you mean showing the glaring errors in your thinking, I'm not sure. I suppose part of it is to make certain that those who may be reading this argument can see the fallacies in your line of reasoning so that they won't become victim to this True Believer Syndrome, to which you have fallen prey.

"True Believer Syndrome"? Honestly, get off your high horse. It's impossible to impose an experience on other people, so why are you assuming as such from me? You are accusatory, but why? 'Swamifying' indeed. Funny though, when someone dares to question the position of a skeptic, they're called products of 'True Believer Syndrome'! As if! And who is arrogant one here?!

We both are. We both have egos, whether or not you choose to acknowledge yours. And I am not assuming that you are trying to impose your experience on people. I am merely pointing out that experience is not equal to knowledge. As for being accusatory, I am only accusing you of what you have shown of yourself in this thread. As for True Believer Syndrome, that is where one believes that they hold an indisputable, undeliable truth, and that anyone who contradicts it or even questions it is misguided or just "doesn't understand." Please understand, I am not trying to put down your beliefs. I am only trying to get you to question them, as well as helping those reading this thread to question their beliefs. If you cannot bring yourself to question your beliefs, then you are lying to yourself.

Quote:

Quote:

Ah, the old "You wouldn't understand" argument. How enlightening.

There are at least people willing to learn, to ask questions. To question their own persisting rule of unimaginable reasoning. In this sense you're contradicting yourself.

And please, spare me the pride of the eye rolling emoticon.

I would encourage you to ask questions yourself. Don't just question what you previously believed, but also what you believe now. Question your assumptions(you sure make a whole lot of them).

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

#3237498 - 10/09/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

A wise piece of advice. Now if you could just take the humble step of admitting that your supposed knowledge is imperfect, and that you could be wrong, then I'll be happy.

Funny, I don't see you anywhere in this thread making an example of humility.

Quote:

We both are. We both have egos, whether or not you choose to acknowledge yours. And I am not assuming that you are trying to impose your experience on people. I am merely pointing out that experience is not equal to knowledge. As for being accusatory, I am only accusing you of what you have shown of yourself in this thread. As for True Believer Syndrome, that is where one believes that they hold an indisputable, undeliable truth, and that anyone who contradicts it or even questions it is misguided or just "doesn't understand." Please understand, I am not trying to put down your beliefs. I am only trying to get you to question them, as well as helping those reading this thread to question their beliefs. If you cannot bring yourself to question your beliefs, then you are lying to yourself.

How do you know I haven't 'questioned' them? I cannot entwine knowing something with simply believing in something. It is the imaginative feature of the human mind that opens it to the hidden reality. Unreality is definately questionable, but once you begin to wayfare deeper into the Reality, your questions begin to fade. It's called wisdom.

Quote:

I would encourage you to ask questions yourself. Don't just question what you previously believed, but also what you believe now. Question your assumptions(you sure make a whole lot of them).

It's almost as if you're applying a question to an answer. Agnosticism does not equal an opportunity of humility as you seem to imply. It's also a refusal to confront the charge that people do have the capacity of knowing something. You are in denial this, and I encourage YOU to question this yourself.

--------------------
Get back to work.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3237523 - 10/09/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

*** Evolving pulls on wading boots ***
Hey, can't you read the sign?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3237527 - 10/09/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Quote:

Funny, I don't see you anywhere in this thread making an example of humility.

Same to you. Now how's this for humility: I do not know anything for certain. If you can admit the same about yourself, that will be enough, and then I'll shut up.

Quote:

Quote:

How do you know I haven't 'questioned' them? I cannot entwine knowing something with simply believing in something. It is the imaginative feature of the human mind that opens it to the hidden reality. Unreality is definately questionable, but once you begin to wayfare deeper into the Reality, your questions begin to fade. It's called wisdom.

You may have questioned them in the past, but if you claim with absolute certainty that you know something, then you have obviously stopped questioning them, which is not healthy. The foolish man believes he is wise, while the wise man admits he is a fool.

Quote:

Quote:

It's almost as if you're applying a question to an answer. Agnosticism does not equal an opportunity of humility as you seem to imply. It's also a refusal to confront the charge that people do have the capacity of knowing something. You are in denial this, and I encourage YOU to question this yourself.

I have questioned it, and if I have exhausted all rational possibilities that I do not know something, then I may accept it as fact. But I've seen your posts before, and please don't take this personally, but you have not exactly demonstrated the most profound reasoning abilities I've ever seen, so I somehow doubt that you have exhausted all these possibilities.

--------------------

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

Re: What God do you believe in (if any)... [Re: Evolving]
    #3237529 - 10/09/04 08:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes:

Give me something to work with, at least.

--------------------
Get back to work.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract