Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Weird result from a trip
    #3231321 - 10/08/04 01:07 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I posted this over at hipforums a couple weeks ago I think so some people may have already read it, but now im coming here so I figured I'd post it here as well..... I took mushrooms last night. Nothign special with the trip, except for throwing up which I have never done on mushrooms, anyone who has can agree thats a quite unagreeable experience. I've always believed that you get something out of every trip, good and bad, this leads me to the point of the post. Finally, right? I suffered a pretty bad concussion last friday and was still heavily feeling the ill effects last night, as well as a virus that I couldn't kick. Not the best idea to eat shrooms sick and not in the best of conditions, I know, but I felt the desire and only trip 2-3 times a year, if that, so when I get that desire I just do it. Anyway, when i woke up this morning I felt great. This struck me as really strange because the night before i was vomiting, for days even before eating the shrooms from the virus and had horrible headaches and disorientation from the concussion, but woke up with no concussed or viral symptoms. I've been waiting all day for the symptoms from one or the other to return but nothing, I cant complain obviously. I'm not trying to say the mushrooms healed me or anything like that it's just really interesting the condition i went into the trip in vs. how great I feel now. Just thought i'd share and see if anyone has had any similiar experiences.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Weird result from a trip [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3232830 - 10/08/04 01:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms have been used to heal people by shamans!

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Weird result from a trip [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3233887 - 10/08/04 06:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Damn dude/dudette, you were concussed, and you tripped...?  Wouldn't think that would be a healthy choice...!?  :what:  Glad it worked out for you....  I must be in a crabby mood because I am not agreeing with a lot of the posts I am reading today.... 

Question, if you were sick and concussed, and I am sure you were feeling like crap and somewhat "down", why did you decide to trip anyways...?  In theory it seems like this would promote a bad trip..?!?

ChoW~

(I am glad it worked out for you....)

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Weird result from a trip [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3240922 - 10/11/04 12:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have never had a "bad" trip, I've had some times where I had to work through some stuff tripping that I didn't really want to, but I wouldn't call it bad. I fully agree with you it was stupid to trip on that night, but I just felt like it was the right thing to do for some reason, and it worked out for me. Trust your instincts I guess, lol. I love mushrooms and what they have given me in my life, not going to bother getting into that. I can't see anyone ever going wrong with eating them if they have a strong mind and are prepared for the trip.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineInfiniteVoid
It Is Blue, ILove....Everything
Loc: England, Leicester/Manche...
Re: Weird result from a trip [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3243357 - 10/11/04 03:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe you were stressed about something before you tripped out and that was making you ill? maybe you worked it out at your peak and your body healed itself....but yeah ive heard about shrooms being used to speed up the healing process before....like you have a hugely intense few hours of throwing up and illness which seems to run the illness out....hmmm ill ponder on that :smile:
Happy shrooming ^_^

--------------------
Late At Night I Toss And I Turn And I Dream Of What I Need....

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: Weird result from a trip [Re: InfiniteVoid]
    #3243745 - 10/11/04 05:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms always get rid of my headaches and congestions.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience