Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Loc: Canada
Ingesting
    #3229736 - 10/07/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So for my first time with my friends, how should I ingest the 3grams of mushrooms? Just eat em? put them on pizza? Im open to suggestions, I have access to a coffee grinder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Ingesting [Re: harrybosetti]
    #3229783 - 10/07/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you can jsut eat them, as long as you get em down... if you have a grinder, I learned this cool method from someone here, you grind them up fine and mix it with like half a bottle of snapple, (or a small glass, whatever) then drink down and do a little rinse (of the bottle/glass) with some water. Smoke a joint, and you'll be flying in no time :grin:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3229789 - 10/07/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

just be careful with that powder, it can spill easily and that will be a bummer

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Re: Ingesting [Re: gdman]
    #3229854 - 10/07/04 07:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And it will taste relatively ok?

I assume that the myth of mixing powder w/ drinks reduces effect of mushrooms is false, please correct me if Im wrong =)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3229869 - 10/07/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I never even heard that one... it will taste ok, they don't taste that bad to begin with, as long as you have something to drink... yeah it will be fine, probably kick in quicker too.

--------------------

Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
    #3230002 - 10/07/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, well, thanks for your help then

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3230005 - 10/07/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no prob, enjoy those, let us know how it went

--------------------

Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
    #3230936 - 10/07/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

For sure, Im probably going to (_try_) make a trip log =)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3230941 - 10/07/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

do it after...

--------------------

Offlinetheknighterrant
errant knight
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere in western cana...
    #3232695 - 10/08/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

mixing powered mushrooms with some kind of fruit drink (such as snapple or my personal favourite gaterade) will reduce the unpleasant taste (if you find the taste unpleasant) and generally brings on the trip more quickly. since there are a number of sugars and nutrients in these drinks that are quickly assimiliated by the body, they help to jump start the trip by getting the body to absorb the mushrooms into the blood stream in a shorter time. you might also try mixing them into something very sweet and full of carbs and fats. dairy queen blizzards work very well. the last time i tried it with a blizzard i began to feel the effects within 10 minutes of ingestion.

tke

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear. The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
--H.P. Lovecraft

Demented Piper Press

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale