Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

I HAD MY FIRST LUCID DREAM
    #3225821 - 10/07/04 02:06 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well last night i was having a very intence dream about a aline invasion in a naighborhod that seemded very finailay from other dreams with my step mom and fater. i dont rember to much of the dream except that i found out that there was alines and they were all around us and every one knew but no one told me.. they werent really bad per say just menicing.. still scary... but at the point it became a lucid dream was when i was walking throguh a local groucy store with my father and relized i was dreaming... in my dream i said "iv had this dream before" and had a very strange sensation and continued to dream with a bit more of control and it became less scary and the while ream turned around.. it was very cool and i am looking foward to falling alspeep tonight to see if i can replicate this event in my dreams... now i tripped on some pretty good mushrooms/mdma(hippy-flip) 2 days before this dream coudl this have any thing to do with this new ability? if not thats cool, i jsut thought that this event was pretty neat, has any one else ever experenced this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: I HAD MY FIRST LUCID DREAM [Re: Penroc3]
    #3226610 - 10/07/04 10:44 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

realizing you lay in bed an sleep, while you in the relm, it is not a new ability.. we all do it, it just a mettaer of realizing it, maby remeberig ;P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
Re: I HAD MY FIRST LUCID DREAM [Re: Gomp]
    #3226753 - 10/07/04 11:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

If you haven't seen "Waking Life" I recommend you watch it.

One of the things that I learned from that film was that it a dream, it's almost impossible to make out small details esp. the time from a watch or a clock. Also, you can't change light levels. For instance, if you come across a light switch and it won't work - you're dreaming. I've been fortunate to utilize these tips twice so far, and once was last night. It my dream for whatever reason I couldn't establish the time, and then I remembered "Waking Life" - I tested it a couple more times and then confirmed that I was dreaming. It was hard to believe because I was dreaming about just hanging out in my aptartment like ordinary, and it seemed so mundane and ordinary and super real. As soo as i made the connection, I tried desperately to gte outside and get into some crazy adventure but I quickly lost i and woke up. This seems to always happen - as soon as I realize I'm dreaming I wake - very frusterating!

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I HAD MY FIRST LUCID DREAM [Re: Cornelius]
    #3226860 - 10/07/04 12:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

we should probably have a lucid dream sticky thread as these i just had a lucid dream posts keep popping up. Be a place to discuss techniques, share experiences etc

whatcha think?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology