Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBenzito
Stranger
Mushroom chocolates??
    #3223542 - 10/06/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I searched the board and FAQ and found it strange that I did not find anything on this topic. Can someone send me a link on the procedure and recipe???

Thanks alot
Benzito

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: Benzito]
    #3223572 - 10/06/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It's easy, get milk chocolate and melt it in a double boiler.  Get mushrooms (dried) and grind them to powder(or real close to it) add shrooms to melted chocolate, mix well, and pour into a mold of choice, let cool, trip balls.. enjoy! :cool:

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (10/06/04 04:23 PM)

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: Benzito]
    #3223595 - 10/06/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Id make a point to turn off the heat and mix in the shroom powder only when the choclate is cool but still mixable.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3224117 - 10/06/04 06:23 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

id make it a point not to put mush powder into chocolate. buy some 00 gel caps! =)

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: amyloid]
    #3224353 - 10/06/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Chocolates are a wonderful thing, as anyone who has had them can destify too!  :cool:  Letting the chocolate cool a bit is a good idea as heat can kill the wonderful active ingredients.  Sorry i should of mentioned that as well.  Peace and goodluck with your endevours.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: iluan]
    #3226668 - 10/07/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Not only heat (I'm a believer it doesnt affect it so much since I use low heat to dry) is a problem with choclate being to hot. It's also not as thick and you can get uneven doses if you don't let it cool until its thick.

You can also dip whole shrooms in chocolate. This is more for people who don't mind the taste so much and just need a little something to cover it. And make sure you use a double boiler, a regular pan will burn chocolate.

Gel caps work good too but they're different then chocolate (the trip) since it takes more time for them to kick in. You can fit more in a smaller place though, great for doses (1/2 gram per cap) and good to take with mushroom tea or a chocolate. Some for immediate effect, some for after. I've only used vegi caps though (no gelatin) and I've heard these disolve slower and wierder (sometimes they don't disolve for hours if you ate something then 3 hours later you start tripping and a few hours later a few more kick in so you trip for 8 hours) then regular gelcaps though..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinemadis503
psühhonaut

Loc: Flag
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #10843996 - 08/12/09 04:43 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You can also dip whole shrooms in chocolate. This is more for people who don't mind the taste so much and just need a little something to cover it. And make sure you use a double boiler, a regular pan will burn chocolate.

Haha very good idea, can this be done with fresh shrooms?

--------------------

Psy&Goa

OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: madis503]
    #10844144 - 08/12/09 06:04 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

InvisibleDallasP
Hostile Monkey

Loc: Southeastern USA
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: madis503]
    #10847733 - 08/12/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

madis503 said:
Quote:

Haha very good idea, can this be done with fresh shrooms?

Yah. But you can't store the chocolates for too long or you'll get sick eating them if you do them fresh.

I like to stick a pin in the base of the stem (or use your fingers or whatever is at hand), then dip them in chocolate that's been removed from heat for a few minutes. Let it cool. Repeat this process about 3-5 times, and you have chocolates in the shape of mushrooms.

Invisibleelemental420
A student
Male User Gallery

Loc: In da corn feilds.
Re: Mushroom chocolates?? [Re: DallasP]
    #10848858 - 08/12/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I have never tried this but my friends from colorado brought me some valentine choclates wraped and everything. I had one, they new the mesurments for everything but it came out to an 8th in each one and they were fantastic. It may be like a month till I hear from him but when I do Ill get his recipe to share will all.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag