Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemoedarklight
Stranger
for the ultimate trip... help not sure
    #3223027 - 10/06/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

alrite... i think by now im ready for a level 5 trip. lamy last trip was a level 4 and was absolutely mind blowing. it started as a bad trip just because the shrooms hit me so quickly, so this time i decided to do take it slower. i have 5 grams and im planning on taking 2.5 gs first, and an hour later take the rest.
question:
-will taking half first and half an hour later make the shrooms less potent? or leess strong? cause i dont want that, i want a strong trip, i just want it to gradualy kick in.
-does having an empty stomach make the tripp stronger? and by how much? how many hours do i have to be without eating before taking the shrooms for it to make a difference?

thanks to anyone who helps me out.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemushroomman23
Re: for the ultimate trip... help not sure [Re: moedarklight]
    #3223602 - 10/06/04 06:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if you want a level 5 trip you should just take all 5 grams at once and befor you do this read my post bad trips

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
    #3223620 - 10/06/04 06:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Try eating em during period of 20 - 30 minutes, shroom by shroom, that should slow down and ease the comeup A BIT. But I dont know how much of a slow down/ease you can expect with such a dose.

Maybe even more importently: remember that comeups are like a rocked start, it will shake at first, will be loud and like wooooooohh... but once your on the orbit its fine - remember its just normal, its to be expected and dont get fooled that something bad is comming onle because it starts rough! -this atitiude have worked for me, good luck.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3223630 - 10/06/04 06:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, having food in your stomach before you eat them should slow the come on to the point you might like. However it also increases the risk of nausea.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinemushroomman23
    #3223635 - 10/06/04 06:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i think its better to eat the hole 5 grams i mean if you want to trip hard then whats the point of spreading it out. i have tryed spreading it out befor and all that did was not make my trip as strong

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3223650 - 10/06/04 06:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I can't reccommend what you should do but if you eat 1.5 grams tonight and 3.5 tomorrow.

The second day might destroy you!

--------------------
Agent 727

Offlinemoedarklight
Stranger
. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3223869 - 10/06/04 07:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

that level 4 trip i had i ate it all at once, and it was amasing. but the first 30 minutes of it were HELL. they were the worst 30 minutes of my life. but like you said, after that initial fealing it all went really good.
i just dont want to go through that again and i am hoping that spreading it out will help me get adjusted to the shrooms without diminishing the actual trip.
maybe ill only wait 30 minutes instead of one hour... in 30 minutes im pretty sure ill be ready...
any more ideas?

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: . [Re: moedarklight]
    #3224536 - 10/06/04 09:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

at the risk of sounding like an ass, you might just have to grow some balls and deal with the come up. Still with me? good. the come-up is just part of the nature of the drug. Consider a right of passage into the spiritual realm. Me, I love the come-up. It's the come down that gets to me :wink:

some weed might help though. Of course, some people find that it makes a trip more intense. may or may not be desirable. may or may not work. I find it just makes a trip cloudier.

as per the food issue. Food in the stomach will absorb some of the chemicals, so it will defniitely be a slower come-up but will also mean a less potent trip.

If you are going for an ass blasting trip, have a small, high protein breakfast (an egg with diced nuts or similar) for long term energy. Consume plenty of water to flush the system and to keep yourself from feeling too hungry. Fast for the rest of the day. Ingest in the evening or afternoon for good times.
The importance of the breakfast is that it kick starts your metabolism for the day. This means that your digestive system should be up and at em. The water not only ensures that your body is well hydrated, but it also helps to keep the metabolism running by keeping your digestive system functioning.
This way, when you finally eat the mush, your metabolism should still be functioning normally but will also be starved for some sustanance. With no other food in the system to interfere, your body will absord more of the active chemicals in the mush. And faster too.

Just as a side note, I find drizzling some chocolate over the mush makes them easier to chew (for more potent trip), sit well in the stomach, and provides some delicious sugary goodness to easy you into your trip and provide a bit of energy.

--------------------

Offlinemushroomman23
Re: . [Re: jux]
    #3224666 - 10/06/04 10:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

im with u 100% jux

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: . [Re: mushroomman23]
    #3225311 - 10/07/04 12:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You want a level 5 trip?

Eat the 5 grams over a 30 minute period. Watch the time, it's worth it. This gives your stomach time to break down the peices and will help reduce nausia. If your thr type than cant stand to chew them well and just likes to swallow them without tasting them, cut them into small peices with scissors and swallow them like pilss, a couple at a time

About a half hour after your done ingesting, pack a bowl, and take two good hits. Just two man, save the rest of the bowl for later.

Keep hydrated when you need water. Be sure to be in a comfortable spot. You will not want to walk or move much at all. At this high of a trip things can turn wrong real fast. A loved one or friend who is mature enough to watch over you during the trip will add a nice level of comfort. I always love watching people trip :wink:.

After you get done smoking, you'll feel it coming on pretty hard. Lay down and ride the ride.

After this 4-5 hours of euphoria will continue... The comedown will hit you before you know it, only after what seemed to be an eternity. Hard to describe, but you'll know what I'm talking about.

As soon as you hit the comdown take a few more hits and enjoy the comedown. It's real easy to stress at this point in time, be sure to stay cool, remember: Life is good.

This was all written off experience in a 5g trip with weed. I hit euphoria. Hopefully you do too! Have fun!

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience