Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Lava Lamp, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, Scales, Tie Dye

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblevandago
Knucklehead
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
11 grams of subbs....long report w/ paragraphs now
    #3222224 - 10/06/04 12:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well I've been saving my pan subbs I've been picking for a couple weeks since the season is done, and the night b4 last I had a half ounce of them dry, I gave my g/f an 8th and I downed the rest ground up in a blender mixed with orange juice. And what can I say but HOLY SHIT.

It started off intense as hell everything was moving in slow motion with these off the wall trails I've never seen before. My vision was covered in overlaying swirling tie die colors. When people walked I would see them in one place and not see them move just reappear like some one built them out of sand in the spot they moved to. I went to the bathroom and shut the door and turned the lights off for a second and it was no darkness just tie dye swirls and colors. They all formed together and made a huge 3d pyramid, the pyramid then flatened and the three sides layed flat and then rose to form 3 new pyramids. These then double and 3 flipped and interlocked all in front of me. I WAS BLOWN AWAY JUST BY THIS. (by the way I was listenening to lateralus at the time of this hallucinations I think the music greatly influeced them).

I went back into the room and we started baking some fine herb when all of the sudden I could see myself talking to my friend complete obe. I was so entranced by everything at this time everybodies face took no shape anymore and were just geometric shapes and colors.

My trip sitter had to take a few people home because they didn't drive, and I was left alone with his little bro who is quite annoying. Well I asked his little bro to take a walk for a few so I could take in everything. I liad down on a bed in the green lit room (from a lava lamp) and closed my eyes. As I did this I was hearing APC on the stereo and I completely melted into the bed like no kidding I was the damn bed. My spirit then felt as though I was lifted into all the colors I was seeing and I got engulfed by some incredible warmth. The most pleasant happiness I've ever felt (btw I still could feel some aspects of my face I wasn't completely gone yet) and a huge smile spread across my face and I was so happy wrapped in this warmth tears rolled down my cheeks. The colors I was seeing then morphed into a giant head with working colored gears for brains and the head split in half to a world that looked like rainbow raindrops ( like milkdrops for winamp) this then changed into another pyramid with hyrogliphics that were moving around building the pyramid. They all worked to the beat of the music and everything I was seeing flowed with the music. There was more to this but I can't recall a lot.

Then the lil bro dude came in and was like you ok dude and I was like ya I'm fine, and he says ya cause you don't look to good and this started to bother me, I then seperated myself from the bed and rolled over to go get a drink. Upon rolling over I tripped out again ( don't recall to what) and the kid said man are you sure you're alright. And that's when I suddenly realized I wasn't alright ( notion to freak out got put in my head from him bugging me) and I told him my brain had been hemmoraging (spelling?) and I was having a heart attack , mind you my throat felt almost completely closed I could barely breath my left arm was completely numb and twitching my legs stiffened and curled up I broke into a major sweat that kicks a salvia sweat in the ass and I ran to get something to drink tripping and falling and stumbling and freakin out. I chugged a load of water and thought I was gonna be alright but then I thought I was having another heart attack so I flipped.

I called my sitters cell phone and told him I think I overdosed (I now know that I didn't of course) and I needed to be hospitalized. He said hed be there and I sat and waiting freaking out muscles twitching just cleary thinking I was gonna die. I did the dumbest thing I could have ever done.....called 911.

I told them I overdosed on shrooms and I was gonna die and that I've had at least 3 heart attacks the lady told me to sit very still and don't move. That's when I realized what I did, I threw though phone down and rushed into the bedroom and grabbed all the drugs and booked it out the door I hid everything safely somewhere, althought destroying my digital scale...bummer. I got back inside and talked to the lady and told her that I was definetly gonna die they wouldn't make it and threw the phone down again. I laid on the porch on my back and started to pray.

As I did this it felt as though I was being lifted out of my body again but I fought it because I thought I was dying and that was me dirfting away, and I jumped up and started moving as much as possible so I didn't dissolve again.

The ambulance pulled in and I ran out to it and jumped in freaking out at the people and they strapped me down and hooked me up to IV's my heart rate was 145. My legs were completely numb my left arm was twitching my toes kept curling up I kept almost leaving my body again but wouldnt let it happen And I was ICE cold even the ambulance people said I was freexing , my throat was half closed so they put tubes in my nose. I kept freakin out telling them I needed to talk to my girlfriend ( it was our 2 year anniversary that day) and they just wouldn't let me. I kept freakin out and yellin at em telling them to give me xanex but they wouldn't. I got to the hospital and the cops asked where I got the shrooms from. I said I picked em.....haha ya right where'd you get the shrooms from....I FUCKING PICKED THEM. I was questioned over and over and over but the cops were rather cool about it. They said you know if you want we will give you a ride home so your mom doesn't have to know about it. But I wanted her to I was scared I was gonna die and I wanted to see people I loved before I went.

After about an hour of freakin in the hospital I started coming off my trip and realized what A COMPLETE AND UTTER JACKASS I AM. I spent the next 2 hours talking to my mom coming down and laughing at myself for stupidity and she sighed and listened to my story. The cops said no report was necessary I'd been through enough.
I stayed there til 3 am and went home completely mind fucked from everything that happened. Next time I think I'll do a few grams less because I wasn't prepared for that.

I've eaten shrooms and acid well over 100 times combined, dxm plenty of times to platuea sigma, special k, salvia, amt, huffing gas (regret the shit out of that), nitrous, and everything else under the sun and nothing even compared to that.

I've learned plenty of valuable lessons from this though. Always have a sitter present, if you geek out don't call the cops cause they don't help at all( I knew that beforehand), and dose yourself wisely. But thanks for taking the time to read....peace.

By the way this was the night before last and now when I smoke pot I feel that dissolving feeling again and a heavy feeling on my chess and my muscles quiver. I wonder how long thatll last.....

--------------------
:crankey:

Edited by vandago (10/06/04 01:16 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: 11 grams of subbs.....long report [Re: vandago]
    #3222258 - 10/06/04 12:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

How about some paragraphs? I'd like to read your story, but there's no way I'm going to force myself to read one huge paragraph.

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
    #3222269 - 10/06/04 12:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

A trip to remember ! :thumbup: :lol:

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
    #3222416 - 10/06/04 01:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wow man.

That was a smart idea to hide all of your drugs.

Are Pan Subbs more potent or less potent than cubes? For some reason I think I remember reading they are more potent, which is amazing if you ate that much.

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

#3222650 - 10/06/04 02:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wow crazy trip  :shocked:

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

Invisiblevandago
Knucklehead
Male User Gallery

Re: 11 grams of subbs.....long report [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3224447 - 10/06/04 09:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I read somewhere they are about the same potency but they vary. This batch of subbs however blued EXTREMELY blue. I've been pickin subbs all year and they barely ever blue, but these ones turned practically all blue cap and everything, I posted some blurry pics in mushroom hunting of them.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
Knucklehead
Male User Gallery

#3224458 - 10/06/04 09:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The crazy thing is the medics in the ambulance told me I was making my own body temperature drop and making my arms numb and shit because I was thinking about it so much. I kept telling them I had heartattacks and they kept telling me it was all in my head. It was like a super real panic attack.

--------------------

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #3224680 - 10/06/04 10:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah good call on the drug hiding. If they don't find anything else, and you've already eaten the shrooms, they can't really do anything.

However, if you're on a half ounce of mush, you're trip sitter should be watching you all night.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
Re: 11 grams of subbs....long report w/ paragraphs now [Re: vandago]
    #3225877 - 10/07/04 02:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I downed the rest ground up in a blender mixed with orange juice.

That was probably your first mistake.  :smirk:

Blended hits you SO much harder...

I've done the same.  Complete ego loss. Altho lucky enough, i never thought about calling 911. Or maybe i just knew better, i can't really remember.  :wink:  That was a pretty bad experience, screaming curled up on the floor for 4 hours, freaking my gf out.  I'd never give up the knowledge i learned that day however.

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

InvisibleAdden
Extraordinary Beast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #3226294 - 10/07/04 05:12 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Damn really descriptive report.. I usually skim but this was awesome.. sucks you had to go through what you did (again: good job stashin everything) but holy fuck.

Man, annoying people really ruin trips. I was tripping my balls off with like ten people, five of whom weren't tripping and some didn't even know what tripping was. I ran up to my bed and had a very vivid OEV - if you wanna call it that - that I had gone to the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and violently slaughtered all of them while they sat there waiting to be killed like oblivious animals being led to the slaughterhouse. Bodyparts, blood everywhere, screaming, watching their souls leave their bodies (and consuming their souls through inhaling). There was blood and gore everywhere, splattered all over the walls, my clothes etc I even remember brushing my hair back and could feel their blood droplets come down like rain. I came to shivering in the bed and first thing I did was look to see if I was covered in gore and freaked the fuck out. Thankfully I didn't have a visual of it at the time, went back to the group, and one girl said, "You look like you just saw a ghost!"

That's when I saw all their souls rip from their bodies and form a twisting column. I left.

Invisiblevandago
Knucklehead
Male User Gallery

Re: 11 grams of subbs....long report w/ paragraphs now [Re: Adden]
    #3226822 - 10/07/04 12:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ya I think his little brother is what really got to me, just putting the notion in my head that I didn't look alright made my mind race. But damn on the whole slaughter your friends trip thats nuts. I hate tripping with sober people for some reason they make things "weird" so to say. But I'd much rather be with a sober person when I was tripping balls then a completely drunk person....sheesh.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
Knucklehead
Male User Gallery

#3227067 - 10/07/04 01:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

And it was definetly a GREAT idea to hide my shit, cause I had a completely full bag of some awesome middies thats like dro with a couple seeds, a digi, and a 250 headie bubbler (I actually smashed my digi against the wall righ after I called 911 so it's gone none the less) but my bubblers safe...thank god.

--------------------

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #3228987 - 10/07/04 06:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
My trip sitter had to take a few people home because they didn't drive, and I was left alone with his little bro who is quite annoying.

Damn dude... that's *why* you have a trip sitter..... so you don't do stupid shit like calling 911 and telling them that you're dying from a mush overdose.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3229853 - 10/07/04 09:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

shit man......11 grams

most i ever ate was a quarter and that was more than enough for me

fun read...at least you didnt get in too much trouble :smile:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Lava Lamp, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, Scales, Tie Dye

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience