Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Greatest notion you've ever had tripping?
    #3218187 - 10/05/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What's the greatest notion you've ever had tripping? By great I mean very good, not just strong. That perfect mood or mindset powered by ideas that you can almost feel to this day.

For me it was my first time taking an 1/8 of mushrooms. I had grown some PFC off cakes and I had countless aborts... I decided to grind them all up and cap them for a stronger than usual 3.5g (4.2g including OO caps) experience. Once I started peaking I laid on my floor and stared at the ceiling which shattered into a million clouds and leaves rotating on a background of light blue sky. It felt like I was at the peak of my life and I related it to a videogame RPG. I know this sounds nerdy, but I had the best gear in the game, I had the girl, I had the best friend all in my party but I never really considered that when you're at that point in a game, it's almost over. I'm rather glad that thought didn't occur to me. That was a couple months before graduating highschool a couple years ago so I had a great mindset. Now there's a little less on my plate socially (well, still got the girl :P) and a little bit more obligations and responsibilities... Anyway, it was more euphoric than the strongest rolls I've double-dropped.

You?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Greatest notion you've ever had tripping? [Re: Ayrios]
    #3221276 - 10/05/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Man, what a fucking dud :P I thought this one might do well.

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3221599 - 10/06/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Here's mine for you so it wont be a complete dud :wink:.
It was senior skip day and a few of my friends celebrated by taking some 5-meo-AMT. We decided it would be best to spend the beautiful day just lollygagging around at the town park. WE ended up just wading in the water of a creek that ran through it all day, just talking and philosophizing. During this time I had an epiphany. Looking around at the magnificence of nature I realized that contradiction is the foundation of everything. Its hard now to recall all of the thoughts that were running through my head at the time but the whole trip was dominated by this idea. To anyone not tripping I must have sounded like a mad scientist blabbering about dark matter, black holes, a mirror dimension, etc., but my mind was just bombarded by profound ideas. It was one of my most enlightening experiences of my life.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #3221762 - 10/06/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey i just tthought this one up imagine if like in the future there's a mushroom and the cap makes you trip out and the stem brings you back. That could bne useful!

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

InvisibleAntiMeme
yankee doodledandy
    #3221769 - 10/06/04 06:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I believed I was a pirate trippin' on mesc this one time. Had a jolly good time.

--------------------

Offlineyewhew
Dead in Eternity

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3224210 - 10/06/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The greatest idea I experienced was that we are all veterans of experience. We have all died many times before and we have all experienced the most terrible and the most pleasurable things. We are dead in eternity, experiencing.

--------------------

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: Greatest notion you've ever had tripping? [Re: yewhew]
    #3224452 - 10/06/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That everyone existed only in my mind and when I died everyone else would cease to exist and then there would be nothing.

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

Anonymous

Re: Greatest notion you've ever had tripping? [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3225280 - 10/06/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

then fix the way the world is man :frown:

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3229409 - 10/07/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i spent about 3 hours going over anti gravity. i swore i came up with how to do it. doubt i did, dont remember much anyway. but it was very real at the time. also tried to find teh "sweet spot" on trees in which i could rip them out of the ground with one finger. never did find the right spot i guess.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3229888 - 10/07/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ayrios said:
What's the greatest notion you've ever had tripping? By great I mean very good, not just strong. That perfect mood or mindset powered by ideas that you can almost feel to this day.

For me it was my first time taking an 1/8 of mushrooms. I had grown some PFC off cakes and I had countless aborts... I decided to grind them all up and cap them for a stronger than usual 3.5g (4.2g including OO caps) experience. Once I started peaking I laid on my floor and stared at the ceiling which shattered into a million clouds and leaves rotating on a background of light blue sky. It felt like I was at the peak of my life and I related it to a videogame RPG. I know this sounds nerdy, but I had the best gear in the game, I had the girl, I had the best friend all in my party but I never really considered that when you're at that point in a game, it's almost over. I'm rather glad that thought didn't occur to me. That was a couple months before graduating highschool a couple years ago so I had a great mindset. Now there's a little less on my plate socially (well, still got the girl :P) and a little bit more obligations and responsibilities... Anyway, it was more euphoric than the strongest rolls I've double-dropped.

You?

I had a similar notion, but it was that video games were actual training FOR real-life. Since I was so good at the video games I felt very comfortable I was so good at playing the game of life.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Greatest notion you've ever had tripping? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3232099 - 10/08/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Id say most probably it was realising past lives that ive lived and learning how sight isnt everything.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale