Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate
    #3221147 - 10/05/04 11:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I just herd on the fox news radio channel that a pool of undecided voters think that edwards won the debate.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: 1stimer]
    #3221285 - 10/06/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

every poll has the same results

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3221429 - 10/06/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

he did win. dont beleive the media BS. just bc fake news polls say cheney won he clearly didnt

Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

Loc: My Office
    #3221449 - 10/06/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No one won. It was a tie in my opinion. This is frankly good news for John Kerry.

--------------------
Get back to work.

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
    #3221457 - 10/06/04 01:11 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
I just herd on the fox news radio channel that a pool of undecided voters think that edwards won the debate.

Yes, and we should all listen to FOX news because they always report the "real" news. There are several threads on this forum ragging on FOX because FOX isnt exactely CNN.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3221687 - 10/06/04 04:44 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

the point is that if FOX came out with such a poll, its more believable. normally they seem to come out with polls with a larger-than-average (relative to other polls) lead for bush.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3221767 - 10/06/04 06:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

We all know that Fox News is a tool of the pub-lickens making a poll that showed edwards the winner more credible.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #3221770 - 10/06/04 06:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Cheny won the debate flat out. He had answers for everything edwards put out. Edwards was wrong with his numbers and cheney called him out on it.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (10/06/04 06:40 AM)

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3221792 - 10/06/04 06:53 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Not to mention the countless times edwards backpedalled to the prior question, after getting burned by Cheney, when the new question was already addressed. I can't believe the moderator let him do that.

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #3221802 - 10/06/04 07:03 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dick Cheney is the F-in man. Say what you want about the chimp, he biggest strength is picking strong people around him. Look at Powell, Rice, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rove. The President surrounds himself with intelligent and strong willed people. He didn't pick Cheney for politically popular reasons, he was picked for his character and judgement.

Ask anyone that owns their own business, they will tell you that the strength of their organization is only as good as the strength of the people they surround themselves with. George Bush is a great judge of character.

As I said in the other thread, after seeing all 4 candidates in action in these debates, I am glad that Dick Cheney is our President!

Dick Cheney is the F-in Man! Fear the Reaper!

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3221895 - 10/06/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Its just a shame he lies like a cheap watch..

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3222234 - 10/06/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cheny won the debate flat out

Again, I feel that it was as close to a draw as you can get, but yeah, Dick did win.

Quote:

Edwards was wrong with his numbers and cheney called him out on it.

The 200 billion war cost, yeah, but the whole BS about Iraqi deaths being counted in the COALITION tally, that's fucking weak.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: Skikid16]
    #3222334 - 10/06/04 11:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The 200 billion war cost, yeah, but the whole BS about Iraqi deaths being counted in the COALITION tally, that's fucking weak

yes it was, very weak. 

Cheney 1
Gay cowboy 0

I say we have a debate between the 1st ladies. :thumbup:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #3222343 - 10/06/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
Quote:

The 200 billion war cost, yeah, but the whole BS about Iraqi deaths being counted in the COALITION tally, that's fucking weak

yes it was, very weak. 

Cheney 1
Gay cowboy 0

I say we have a debate between the 1st ladies. :thumbup:

I saw it like this, Cheney thought he was zinging Edwards by basically saying, "Look we're getting those dumb fucks to die FOR us while we're invading their country and stealing their oil". Way to go Dick.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3222350 - 10/06/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Gay cowboy 0

Edwards?  He may be gay, but he aint no cowboy, more like Gay southern frat guy......

Quote:

I say we have a debate between the 1st ladies

Dude, it would end up with teresa yanking a wad of Laura's hair.  Now that would be some great entertainment.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: Skikid16]
    #3222427 - 10/06/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Edwards? He may be gay, but he aint no cowboy, more like Gay southern frat guy......

that's probably closer but he ended up sounding like a southern preacher. I really can't stand his voice.

Teresa "no neck" Heinz might be able to take Laura in a fight but the rumors that Laura used to sell Pot in collage would make for some nice drama.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #3222541 - 10/06/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
Quote:

yes it was, very weak.

I don't think it was weak at all. It is a salient point that constantly gets ignored by the main stream media. Iraq is not just one of our allies in this war, they are the most important piece of the puzzle.

In his 1971 traitorous testimony, John Kerry derided the South Vietnamese for not helping us in the war. It was a common theme for the left, even though more South Vietnamese fighters were killed in action than US soliders in every single year of the conflict. It would behove us not to make the same mistake twice. We need to stop playing politics and acknowledge the efforts of the Iraqi people. They are fighting and dying for liberty and freedom. Those people are patriots, and their numbers have become to big to ignore. Unless you are on the left that is.

An estimate in the Wall Street Journal claimed the Iraqis have at least 750 uniformed combat deaths, and that is not counting the people that have been blown up while standing in line to join the effort.

100,000 Iraqi police and soldiers have been trained in addition to the 74,000 who are already guarding the pipelines.

Sum it up:
Iraqis 174,000
US Troops 138,000
Coalition Troops 25,000
Total Troops: 337,000
US Percentage of Total 41%

Those numbers underscore the importance of Prime Minister Allawi, who was recently denounced as a puppet by the Kerry regime. The man is risking his life for the liberation of his people, and that should not be taken lightly. The only viable long term solution is not the Germans or the French, but for the Iraqis themselves to take back their own country. We are helping them to do just that, and it is in the process of happening right now. Undermining the Allawi administration in Iraq is the most reprehensible thing that has happened in this campaign.

Don't discount our allies. I am proud of the participation of the Brits, Poles, Aussies and the 26 other nations that have joined us to liberate Iraq. But I am more encouraged by the Iraqi people themselves. We are not alone.

Dick Cheney did the Iraqi people justice in pointing that out.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: Tao]
    #3222604 - 10/06/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TaoTeChing said:
the point is that if FOX came out with such a poll, its more believable. normally they seem to come out with polls with a larger-than-average (relative to other polls) lead for bush.

This is my favorite response. Basically what you are saying is you pick and choose what you want to listen to. You only give FOX credible feedback when they say something you agree with, otherwise they are a non-credible source. That is the most ignorant crap I have ever seen. Either FOX is a credible source or it isnt. If FOX says that Edwards won the debate then Kerry MUST be gay.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Undecided voters think Edwards won the debate [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3222759 - 10/06/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Don't make the mistake that I think our service men are fighting an unjust was, I am fully in support of fufilling our obligations per resolution 1441, however to compare the coalition to the one in 1991 is not accurate. This is where the gay frat boy had it right. Yes we had 30 countries but with only 160,000 est. troops. We had upwards of 500,000 in 1991. I was one of them.

Quote:

Don't discount our allies. I am proud of the participation of the Brits, Poles, Aussies and the 26 other nations that have joined us to liberate Iraq. But I am more encouraged by the Iraqi people themselves. We are not alone.

As am I. I would like the Iraqi army to take more of a leaderhip role but I can understand it if they are a bit gun shy at the moment.

I'm coming down on the comparison, not the allies that are with us, for that I am truley honored and they have my respect.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

#3222808 - 10/06/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
I would like the Iraqi army to take more of a leaderhip role but I can understand it if they are a bit gun shy at the moment.

I think the reason why they cannot take control of their country right now is because they are fearful. This is a civilization that has been ruled by a vicious dictator. Now they see the beheadings. There are actual beheading videos being sold in Iraq right now. When you have been raised on fear you tend to hesitate more when the gun is pointed at you. These people cannot stand up to the rebel groups yet. They need more training both mentally and physically and I think we are the ones that need to train them. We are a world power, one of the largest, and although I disagree with most over seas affairs, we MUST help out other places in the world. We needed that help too during the revolutionary war. Infact, if it wasnt for the naval skills of the French we might be sipping tea at noon right now. My point being, they cannot take control yet because they fear that if they do they might end up on the internet or television headless.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom