Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNumberOneEgo
Stranger
maybe u think its worth a read
    #3220040 - 10/05/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It was not unlike the numbness of the sunset, resting its rays on my face engulfing its heavy gaze / As the future of many days look back into my eyes, staring into the forest like i was lord of the flies / but i ain't mortified I'm overjoyed as i override, thoughts of the city and the stress that gets me fried / Just let my minds eye relax and open up as i make tracks, down the trail i sail I'm surrounded by nature / The air is cool and fresh the smell of cedar reforms my labor, as i savor the soft sounds / In my solitude there's no substitute, and I'm humbled too as the thick tread of my boot nearly crushes, a cluster of red mushrooms now the underbrush hushes / In my clumsiness and i suddenly wish to stand still, view life from a new frequency and let nothing go unseen / Let my thoughts root deep into the soil for nourishment, and so i halt and let my patience exalt without discouragement / Within minutes gray jay and chickadee make my hay day, foraging on the ground a few feet from where I'm found / Then my soul became inflated when greeted by the plaided, tap pin a tree trunk for grub now this is what i needed / Yes now i felt the oneness with the sunset and with all, viewing life with a new sight becoming immersed by its call / Odd by the intricacy intrigued by the simplicity, and inside I felt like nothing was missing to me / We were in balance no longer individuals who challenged each experience with Resistance / If it were music it was like groovin to inner visions without movin, sounds difficult but you could get used to it / But the truth is it's hard to explain, to you or anyone just how i felt that day / As i merged with my excursion that morning in the white shell, it might well have been similar to some religious experience / Like kneeling in your temple, speaking to your god and learning its lessons / Well let here be my temple, and let the one spirit the breath of many, the one voice of a variety of sounds, one life with its ups and downs / A variety of relationships interconnected, a symbiotic neighborhood respected/

--Gruff the druid

hope u guys enjoyed it its def one of my fav hip hop songs.

Edited by NumberOneEgo (10/05/04 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: maybe u think its worth a read [Re: NumberOneEgo]
    #3221078 - 10/05/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In other words, what NumberOneEgo would have said, if he/she had realized that some of us had reading problems:

NumberOneEgo said:
It was not unlike the numbness of the sunset,

resting its rays on my face engulfing its heavy gaze

As the future of many days look back into my eyes, staring into the forest like i was lord of the flies

but i ain't mortified I'm overjoyed as i override, thoughts of the city and the stress that gets me fried

Just let my minds eye relax and open up as i make tracks, down the trail i sail I'm surrounded by nature

The air is cool and fresh the smell of cedar reforms my labor, as i savor the soft sounds

In my solitude there's no substitute, and I'm humbled too as the thick tread of my boot nearly crushes, a cluster of red mushrooms now the underbrush hushes

In my clumsiness and i suddenly wish to stand still, view life from a new frequency and let nothing go unseen

Let my thoughts root deep into the soil for nourishment, and so i halt and let my patience exalt without discouragement

Within minutes gray jay and chickadee make my hay day, foraging on the ground a few feet from where I'm found

Then my soul became inflated when greeted by the plaided, tap pin a tree trunk for grub now this is what i needed

Yes now i felt the oneness with the sunset and with all, viewing life with a new sight becoming immersed by its call

Odd by the intricacy intrigued by the simplicity, and inside I felt like nothing was missing to me

We were in balance no longer individuals who challenged each experience with Resistance

If it were music it was like groovin to inner visions without movin, sounds difficult but you could get used to it

But the truth is it's hard to explain, to you or anyone just how i felt that day

As i merged with my excursion that morning in the white shell, it might well have been similar to some religious experience

Like kneeling in your temple, speaking to your god and learning its lessons

Well let here be my temple, and let the one spirit the breath of many, the one voice of a variety of sounds, one life with its ups and downs

A variety of relationships interconnected, a symbiotic neighborhood respected

--Gruff the druid

hope u guys enjoyed it its def one of my fav hip hop songs.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3221191 - 10/05/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I like it.. and thx frog for the translation , made it easier :smile:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3221278 - 10/05/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So, what is the point of that gibberish?

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineNumberOneEgo
Stranger
Re: maybe u think its worth a read [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3221413 - 10/06/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol thanks for making it easier. Is there a point? i don't know, it is what it is.

Offline3eyes
Citizen of Earth
    #3222824 - 10/06/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

should this be in another thread?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies