Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
ultra sonic question
    #3220481 - 10/05/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

do i have to tie it to the above part of the terrarium ?

so the mist can fall down.
  i have got a  computer  fan also..where is the best place to set it up..

:and for the ultrasonic users.....
what set up do i have to use for the timer?
the terrarium is for 5o  casings big. :smirk:

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: ultra sonic question [Re: fugu]
    #3220519 - 10/05/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ive been using on 10mins every 2 hours, but i have it set up to a 92 gal. rubbermaid. i also have a cool mist running constantly. i have both hums blowing through garden hoses into a diffuser (read: plastic bottle with holes) that is right behind a computer fan that is on the bottom and aimed at the top middle. i also have a comp fan on the other side blowing air through a small vacuum filter thinger, for shits and giggles mostly but im sure it adds to the exhaust somewhat.

you didnt mention a cool mist hummer, i havent been able to get the ultrasonic to sustain a steady rh within acceptable levels no matter what kind of timing i use. and i cant leave the ush on or the casings get fucking soaked, plus it would run out of water within a day or 2 even on low. not to mention it is a fire hazard to leave them bitches running when your not around.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
Re: ultra sonic question [Re: amyloid]
    #3220578 - 10/05/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

>(read: plastic bottle with holes) ??

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #3220648 - 10/05/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

imagine 2 garden hoses going into the ass end of a 20oz coke bottle that has its lid on and small holes on the sides. i wish i had batteries so i could just take a pic...sorry

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
    #3220722 - 10/05/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Here's my Coolmust setup - works great
:thumbup:

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: ultra sonic question [Re: Cornelius]
    #3220826 - 10/05/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whats the shinny thing on the humidifier? is it the water... it looks damn cool.

--------------------
-Al Einstein

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
Re: ultra sonic question [Re: amyloid]
    #3220964 - 10/05/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, it's just the water reflecting the camera's flash  :cool:

--------------------
Even as the nineteenth century had to come to terms with the notion of human decent from apes, we must now come to terms with the fact that those apes were stoned apes. Being stoned seems to have been our unique characteristic.

- Terence McKenna

1946 - 2000

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix