Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

My First Trip Report
    #3219100 - 10/05/04 06:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Finally, my first trip report! I'm going to describe the entire experience from the waiting to the coming down, hope you enjoy!

I arrived at my friends house around 4:00 PM and we piped at 4:20. In my area there are no shrooms currently growing so we were waiting for a call from the dealer. I drove us to the place and waited in the car for my friend to get back. A few minutes later he hopped back in the car with an ounce of bud and half ounce of shrooms. He is experienced in tripping, having done shrooms and acid multiple times before. We then went back to his house and chilled for a long time, smoking some joints and playing stratego, waiting for his mom to leave for the night and our friends to get here. We devided all of the shrooms into half eigths for all of us to take, there were 4 first time trippers including myself, and 1 experienced. After his mom left for the night and our other friends arrived, i ate my shrooms rather quickly having not ate all day, and slammed it down with orange juice.
About 15 minutes later a friend of mine got a call from someone that needed a ride so he and another person went to get her. We played hacky sack while waiting and my feet have never moved so perfectly before. Everyone was doing perfect and it was amazing! After a few minutes of this i went and sat down on the couch, beside me was an old table with a rainbow bulb lamp on it. As a stared at the table it appeared that it was made of liquid, and all the textures and imperfections in the wood seemed to be swirling and swimming around on the table, this was when i knew the shrooms were kicking in. The atmosphere of my friends room couldnt be any more perfect : Two couches, very trippy posters, black lights, a recliner, and some other cool shit. All of the posters i looked at seemed to have so much depth, as if the pictures on them were real.
As we started to peak we were watching the cone heads, which was funny as shit and we couldnt stop laughing. One of my friends however seemed to be having a bad trip screaming to turn the tv off. He said alot of wierd things throughout the night such as that he hated us and that we hated him and that he hated himself. only one other of my friends seemed to be having a bad trip as he kept asking to go home.
With the exception of those two, my veteran friend and last good tripping first timer were having a great night. It seemed as if we lived right in the moment, and none of us gave a fuck about what was going to happen a few hours from now or tomorrow. As we started to come down a bit we rolled up some fat joints and began smoking. One of the kids having a bad trip kept teling us not to smoke weed and seemed very upset, maybe because he isnt a smoker and these were his true feelings on the matter?
Our next mission was getting the two kids home on bad trips because there wasnt enough room for them to sleep over. It was about 3:30 and we ate around 10. The host of the party and I had to run down the street to get one of our friends cars. Running through the neighborhood in the middle of the night was VERY fun indeed.
After we got our friends home and safely in their rooms, we returned to our small party. Upon returning we just decided to reflect on our trip and smoke untill we couldnt pass the shit anymore.
Although i've left out ALOT of details, i'm sure a lot of people do when writing a trip report, anyways It was one of the best nights of my life and i plan on doing it again soon!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: My First Trip Report [Re: KingSpade]
    #3219135 - 10/05/04 06:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds good, but maybe its just the weay you described it... it didn't seem like you guys did all too much for the two having bad trips. It can be rough going through that.

It was mostly the "Our next mission was getting the two kids home on bad trips because there wasnt enough room for them to sleep over." that made me think this. but it was probably decided before hand and all. You also said you got them safely in their rooms, not just in the house, which is very very good.

Also... DON'T drive while tripping. Sorry to sound like I'm complaining about your good time. Glad you had fun, happy tripping.

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Re: My First Trip Report [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3222972 - 10/06/04 03:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well, while the two were seeming to have a bad trip, the other three of us kept talking to them about positive things going on in their lives, grounding them to the real world to stop them from freaking out as much, and it was decided before hand that we would have to get them home. Like i said we ate at 10 and drove at about 3:30 so there were no worries...One of our friends lived not even half a mile from where we were and the other was just a walk up the street.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience