Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: God's Sub-concious
Visible mycelium/White spots YAY!
    #3219045 - 10/05/04 06:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yes! :cool: About 3 days ago I did the PF tek to a T, and now I have visible pure white spots in the cake. I am very happy! A while before that, I inoculated with a different strain, but I think I didn't sterilize the water or syringe right and i had white myc with blue/green centers. That made me very unhappy. :confused: Now I beleve I am on the right track. Last night I made a 8 oz. jar and today I am going to inoculate with a syringe that I made using the same technique as the first (unsuccessful) method (microwaze sterilizing the water in a shotglass, suck into syringe, expunge, repeat, etc. You know the deal.) to see if that was the reason that it got contamed. OR do you smart fellers think I should just use the rest of the syringe that I know is good (why ruin a good thing?)? Whadda ya say?

--------------------
Anything posted by me on this or any forum of communication is solely for entertainment value and should not be taken seriously.

"It was nicely done"
-Lt. Scott Rhoemer <----Referring to a Cannabis cultivation location and setup. Click avatar.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation