Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWannasub
Stranger
Loc: South Australia
Phenomenal Trip Experience
    #3217940 - 10/05/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Can someone say whether they have experienced a similar feeling to what I had last week???

I recently ingested 5g of P. Subaeruginosa and smoked Cannabis at the peak of the trip. Initially, when the pot began to take effect, I started to get that disconnecting feeling, as though I was no longer part of the normal reality. I have had this before on mushrooms and LSD, however the sheer power of my trip was now overwhelming. I began to panic a little and felt as though I was about to die. I quickly overcome this with mind power and continued to have a really happy trip.

A couple of times I felt time stand absolutely still, also at one point, as strange as it may seem, I had a vision on the past 5 minutes in complete reverse as though I had travelled back in time.

Soon after I layed in bed in the dark and began to feel the ultimate euphoria, in body and mind. I began to feel 'gone' as though I was no longer here...but I felt as though I was everything and everywhere at the same time. I truly felt as though I was in heaven, in a state of absolute and utter perfection!! I cannot recall thinking anything whatsoever. My mind as I recall it was completely shutoff or just wasnt a part of me anymore, and I was experiencing this perfection.

Has anyone experienced anything similar???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Phenomenal Trip Experience [Re: Wannasub]
    #3218209 - 10/05/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wannasub said:
I truly felt as though I was in heaven, in a state of absolute and utter perfection!! I cannot recall thinking anything whatsoever. My mind as I recall it was completely shutoff or just wasnt a part of me anymore, and I was experiencing this perfection.

I can't say I've experienced it to that extent but you've just described what is, for me, the ultimate goal of a heavy trip. Sounds perfect :/

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
    #3218262 - 10/05/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wannasub said:
A couple of times I felt time stand absolutely still, also at one point, as strange as it may seem, I had a vision on the past 5 minutes in complete reverse as though I had travelled back in time.

Time standing still is cool. I seem to get alot of things that sort of "fast-forward" or so to say. Like if I turn on the tv or if I watch a car drive by it goes 2-4x as fast as it really is. Fun stuff.

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3219019 - 10/05/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

man ive had someting similar to that happen a lot to me when i was younger and once really badly recently.

Not only do things go into 'fastforward' but it feels like my connection to life and reality has been warped/constricted so that i cant get back again. Its almost as scary as some of the worst parts of a heavee trip. By the way this has nothing to do with mushrooms and started long before I ever took mushrooms

--------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3219026 - 10/05/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

that was aimed at vc77...

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3224745 - 10/06/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, that seems to happen to me a lot.

--------------------

Offlineseethe303
enthusiast

Loc: over the rainbow
Re: Phenomenal Trip Experience [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3226585 - 10/07/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

on several high dose LSD trips I have had the strange experience of seemingly every moment in time happening forwards then reversing and happening backwards...then moving on to the next moment. at first it was a lil disturbing to hear my friends talk backwards, but I got used to it.

not happened on shrooms for me though...yet.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Phenomenal Trip Experience [Re: seethe303]
    #3231892 - 10/08/04 03:33 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ive experienced pretty much word for word what u said!

Mainly its just you getting confused over time tho so you think stuffs going in reverse, you get offkey deja vu and shit like that.

Its just an illusion of time, same thing happens with weed too, it seems to slow down time. Its all just different amounts of awareness.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies