Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
your local PD as 9/11 commission...
    #3217921 - 10/05/04 01:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the american public has largely dismissed any notion of bushco complicity in 9/11 as a looney conspiracy theory..and alex jones definitely doesnt help much either...

but while there is not enough evidence to win a court case..there is still enough circumstantial evidence that the possibility simply cannot be dismissed offhand...unfortunately..it is impossible for the feds not to do so...

if buscho is not guilty..then the evidence should exclude them at some point...but OTOH..if bushco is guilty..then they control the federal investigation..and they have the power to steer it away from that avenue (like they did with sibel edmonds)...

now suppose that your local PD was doing the investigation...unlike the feds..their not automatically barred from pursuing any circumstantial leads on bushco...while they too would initially name OBL as the prime suspect..bushco might not be running for another term of office either...

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/05/04 01:48 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: your local PD as 9/11 commission... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3217937 - 10/05/04 01:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

How do you figure Alex Jones doesn't help much? I really don't get all the critisizing he gets from some people. Have you listened to his radio show and/or seen more than one of his films?

The Bush admins ARE in court for this. READ THE CASE HERE

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: your local PD as 9/11 commission... [Re: ekomstop]
    #3218161 - 10/05/04 02:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the problem with alex jones in this case is that he immediately jumps to conclusions..at a point where there is only circumstantial evidence..albeit enough to warrant further investigation...and from what i can gather..the court case had previously been dismissed for precisely that reason...little wonder its posted on alex jones' website...

i mean..why do ppl listen to michael moore..but not alex jones??...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3218198 - 10/05/04 02:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'd argue that if you took the time to watch all of his films and maybe listen to his show once in a while and especially hear our some of the guests he has on, you might see that there is plenty of evidence and by seemingly 'jumping to conclusions' he is merly getting to the point.  He doesn't have time to dick around and take everything step by step for absolutely everybody, thats why he encourages people to take what he presents, and do the research to find out for themselves if its accurate or not.

Are you serious about that case being dismissed??  It was still going on about a week ago, Stanely was on the air with Alex saying that his office was broken into again. Can you post a link??  That would be pretty fucking dissapointing.. I know the judge was completely against him and was basically teaming up with the bush admins in the whole thing..fucking shitty.  :thumbdown:

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3218241 - 10/05/04 02:52 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not entirely sure about Micheal Moore..I've always thought he was kind of a twit, but I think he is playing somewhat of an important role in the world doing what he does. ie. opening people up to new ideas and possibilities that they normally might not have considered..I've been meaning to take the time to watch some of his films to get a better idea of where he's comming from, been downloading farenheit 911 for a couple weeks now off and on at like 2k a sec..heh

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: your local PD as 9/11 commission... [Re: ekomstop]
    #3218281 - 10/05/04 03:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

read the first paragraph of the court xscript ..

Quote:

PLEADINGS: Plaintiffs desire to file a 2nd amended complaint to narrow down the case considerably. We wish to dismiss many of the original defendants, in fact we wish to dismiss from the case all original defendants except UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (the federal government), BUSH, CHENEY, RICE, MUELLER, TENET, RUMSFELD, ASHCROFT. These defendants have been served in DC and local US Attorney. They were served in June 2004. The proposed 2nd Amended Complaint will more narrowly focus the case and clarify the issues at hand.

if this is the 2nd complaint..then what happened to the first??...

Quote:

The suit alleges that Bush, as President, violated the US Constitution by deliberately lying to?and defrauding?the US Congress into passing an "Enabling Act" resolution in October 2002, authorizing Bush to wage aggressive war on Iraq.

i dont doubt that bush lied to the congress about the WMDs...but ultimately its up to the congress to make that decision...as such..there was no breach of the US constitution...nor was he under oath..so there is no issue of perjury...

overall..the court xscript reads like a looney fringe rant..and if their trying to prove that bush knew..then they must present sufficient evidence..which is still lacking...what im saying is that it might not be..had your local detectives handled the case...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3218328 - 10/05/04 03:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure the case is surrounding the idea that "Bush knew", but that elements in the high-end government did know and allowed the event to take place, and that the planes were not hi-jacked in the air by terrorists, but from the ground at NORAD by remote control.

I don't know enough about the case specifically to get into details..but I do know that this man is representing about 400 families, has enough evidence to actually make a reasonable case and (atleast seemed to be the case last week) is still confident that his evidence cannot be refuted.

You can call him a loon all you want, the guy filing the lawsuit is Stanely Hilton, who is Bob Dole's former cheif of staff, which personally I think is probably a pretty respectable background to atleast consider his argument to be a valid one instead of just automatically passing him off as some conspiratorial nutcase..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion