Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
What the HELL is going on...????
    #3215240 - 10/04/04 06:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for the eye catching post, but this is driving me CRAZY....! When I came to this website this morn, it started.... When I view the website BEFORE I login, everything is normal, but AFTER I login, the background goes white, and all of the frames and everything go away.... It is almost hard to navigate....

I did:
Deleted all the cached files
Deleted all the cookies (besides the chocolate chip one)

And I am still having this strange "thing" happen when I login....????

What is going on...???

ChoW~

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: What the HELL is going on...???? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3215245 - 10/04/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3215246 - 10/04/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

they redid some things, just go to my home, and edit your screen prefs

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3215260 - 10/04/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /var/www/shroomery/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 36

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1469

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1469

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1470

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1470

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/shroomery/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 108

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1469

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1469

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1470

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1470

Warning: not_right(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//ubbt_notright.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 583

Warning: not_right(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//ubbt_notright.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 583

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3215273 - 10/04/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you thank you thank you...!  I liked it the way it was, I am used to it, it has to be like that, no changes....  K-Mart sux....  Yyyeeaahhh, K-Mart sux....  Oh, I'm a good driver, yeeaahhh.....    :laugh:

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3215284 - 10/04/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, on that last post, it fixed itself.... This is strange.... Musta~ dropped some shroom powder on my puter...? I think it is trippin out.....

::::twilight zone theme song::::

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3215636 - 10/04/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You don't take change too well I take it :wink:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What the HELL is going on...???? [Re: Ripple]
    #3215638 - 10/04/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
    #3215654 - 10/04/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I probably fixed your stylesheet right in the middle of you browsing the forums. Sorry if this caused any confusion. Things should be relatively normal now though.

-Y

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3215841 - 10/04/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ythan, if you are the one who fixed it, thank you...! And change is ok, if I have full control over it...! LoL

ChoW~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag