Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: McMan]
    #322297 - 05/21/01 08:26 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ha ha.. i love that stuff..and Captain Jack your absoluty right
chill out guys..smoke a jay....

psychedelics and websites don't mix soo well it seems....

should we call it the Hippie Syndrome?

the drama was allways the best about the shroomery..I mean all cutivation Question were asked and answered before...so all we have is drama and we have plenty of it..

I love you guys

http://www.tribesofgomorra.f2s.com
das deutschsprachige Z?chterforum
you haven't understood this? you don't have an ???? on your keyboard, huh ?

Edited by Prellgott on 05/21/01 10:27 AM.

--------------------
i'm back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Captain Jack]
    #322410 - 05/21/01 12:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Damn...
Go away for a little bit and come back to an interactive soap opera. Can I have a bit part? I really wouldn't care for the lead. How about the disgruntled boyfriend whose girlfriend's...
Yeah, It'd be nice to smoke a jay and let the truth drift away...
Everyone involved is gonna need a little grass but the underlying issue(s) need to be more than simply addressed. To be frank, I think this sock puppet shit will never end. Unless "12BLate" was generated, over a year and half ago, in order to discredit Ryche Hawk today, I find it hard to believe that bird is flying straight. $50 for a risk fee (I'm on the east coast-thank Spirits), and BOLDLYslandering/discrediting other vendors does not make me believe the statement :
"He deserves respect no matter what he does."
I know you people read "The Farm" years/decades b4 me.
Thats why I feel sockpuppets are responsible for saying "no new vendors". Let's keep it a monopoly and destroy all "competition." I don't mean to imply that Hawk is swine. I just feel my stomach turning, is all. I mean endorsing/blowing up your product is one thing in and of itself. But slandering the competition...
But its All Good 'cause... "He deserves respect no matter what he does." Hate me if you want to. I know nothing of Cosmos. Did "he" try to sell his product by slandering competitors?
Mighty bold for a stranger,eh? I really used to like this place. Mcman don't go. If everyone who shows a little balls leaves this won't be our forum. Fuck an exclusive community.No one
leave, everyone investigate injustice. If there is no proof we can "police" our own where will we turn to?
" I am an army of one."
NOT

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#322613 - 05/21/01 04:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What a sad freaking day this is. I jump on to check for an important email when a member directs me to this thread.
All I have to say is, check 12Blates ISP compared to mine. I am not this person. He is however, a long time customer of mine and has drilled me endlessly in emails for help. He is a good customer and apparently stands up for me at times and McMan has taken that very far out of context. It looks like he stepped on your toes in another thread and called you a dictator.
Looking at the dates, this guy was just posting over the weekend, so it certainly would not be hard to pull up some login dates and check ISP's.
Then after I'm proven innocent, kick McMan the fuck off The Shroomery, and ban his ISP. I've had enough of his crap.
Thanks for setting a bunch of vicious rumors againts me and getting people to believe this shit.
Just because your MC business failed you have continuously attacked me in your non shilant ways.

I'll be back tonight to address this more I dont have time right now.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #322638 - 05/21/01 05:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Unfortunately we do not log IP's on the BB.

3dshroom@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #322659 - 05/21/01 05:23 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I was told by Aphex before he implemented the new BB that ISP's could be checked and banned.
This would help eliminate a lot of the trolling going on around here and bullshit like McMan just threw out. I even made a post about it back then and Hippie3 (banned once and logged in under a new nick mushroom messiah ) was quick to jump in and complain because all WebTV users have the same ISP.
If it can be done, I think Aphex knows how to do it. I'm sure he could pull up something from 12blate and show its not me. This customer I think was in ORegon, which will certainly have a completly different ISP server then my @home in Arizona.

This sure bites to come back from a relaxing camping trip and a great weekend of experiencing mushrooms, only to find this instigating troublemaking McMan spreading his lies and attacks againts me once again.
Take that freaking "M" off his name, he doesn't deserve those kind of privaledges around here or anywhere.

<sigh>.... I need to go cool off for a while before I say something I might regret.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#322673 - 05/21/01 05:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

He no longer has mod priveledges. There is no way to match a person visiting the site...which would be the only IP logging that occurs.....and a person posting a message on the BB or logging in to the BB. Aphex modified the scripts so that it doesn't do this.... Not even the admins can see the IP of the person posting ( which is not how it usually is).

3dshroom@shroomery.org

--------------------

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #322699 - 05/21/01 05:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #322707 - 05/21/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: ralphster44]
    #322727 - 05/21/01 06:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

For one, the IP thing is null. I can proxy in under hundreds of different Ip's and as long as I have my Java set right, you wont trace my actual IP. Same with email headers, they can be proxied real easy. I can appear to be from Russia, China, and any state in the US. That one is out the window.

As Jack said, McMan will return. He is really into the hobby and its hard to say forever. I find myself returning even though I thought I was gone for good. You just have to return with a better mindset, there is nothing wrong with a break and the last words you make are not unforgiven.

I know how this all started, I was here then. McMan was kinda spamming his product and Ryche came in and gave it hard criticism. Then not to long after, the DB kits came out. I just think its a mutual butting of heads of 2 guys that have good ideas and intentions, but the egos get a little out of control.

Like I said before and Jack has reflected the philosohpy; just steer clear of each others threads. Let the other start his thread or respond in one and just skip to something else. Quit trying to come out as the winner in a no win situation. Sit back and laugh, have a good beer or a nice pleasant smoke.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: Alien]
    #322736 - 05/21/01 06:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Like I said.....the host does log ip's (every web server software does) but it does not save the ip of the person who posts an individual message on the BB and like Alien said, it is easy to spoof an IP.

3dshroom@shroomery.org

--------------------

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #322744 - 05/21/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

nothing like good ol' mutiproxy huh!!

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendor Complaint [Re: dimitri211]
    #322754 - 05/21/01 07:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dimitri, you hit it right on the head. Of all the years I been doing this, Multiproxy is the best I ever seen. Their import list has hundreds of bouncer proxies.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek

--------------------

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #322762 - 05/21/01 07:15 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I love it I use everytime I am online but if you are new to it you better remember how you configured it if you do it wrong or you will be screwed Alien you are moderator please look at my post about no on giving a shit about the board

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

#322795 - 05/21/01 07:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Dimitri, be sure you use the right proxies, some of them have security holes. Heres how to check a proxy. Use this link below.

http://www.all-nettools.com/pr.htm

If your proxy has security holes, it will say in red "proxy server detected" If it says in blue "no proxy server detected" then that is the ones you want to use. I have found that the IP or DNS proxies seem to be the most anonymous and reliable.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#322823 - 05/21/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for wasting my time with this lame drama McMan.

There is so much I would like to say to all of this. I am not even sure where to begin.
More freaking drama I have to deal with. Its par for the course about once a month for someone to attack me in such a way and I have to waste my time defending this BS. This time McMan, you have not only wasted my time, but my customers time that I need to be working on their orders, and the time of the moderators. And for what, to once again attack me. Yes you have motives and I will show that.

Before I get into that I would like to say to those of you that believed this shit right out of the gate without even waiting for me to get back from camping and respond.....%$#@%$  YOU ! But then again I should just forgive you since McMan is very manipulative. Dictators usually are.

As for ISP logins. First off, I know nothing about this form of security and would love to learn. I even posted this in a thread about a month ago when Dystopian Harbinger claimend he knew a lot about hiding ISP's.
Look up the thread ppl. I asked him to start a new thread on this and teach ppl, even myself, because I dont know shit about that. And I should... I would love to learn about masking my email address because of all the emails I answer regarding culitivation. That is the ONLY security issue ON LINE that I worry about.
All other angles have been covered.
So Alien, you seem to know a lot about this and have a good level head on your shoulders, why dont you start a thread in General Questions and teach all of this. For the 2nd time I ask someone from the community to help us with this. Email me when it happens please.

Now, in some what of my defense. Aphex told me a while back the new BB could track ISP logins, and they could even ban an isp. I was all for this to kick some of these trolls out that constantly created new accounts or made up blatant lies and attacks againts ppl, even me. A great way to rid some of the riff raff arond here and I hope this gets implemented soon because this thread now exposes the fact that ISP's can not be logged unless the server is called :frown:. Get rid of these trouble making memebers. One of them is even anther spore supplier, not max, that has done this for a long time as most of us know.
I was under the impression this board could track ISP's. I even responded in a post about it just before the new BB went into effect. Anyone care to find that thread for me? Hippe3 as Mushroom Messiah is in that thread as mentioned.
I have talked a lot with Thor through private messages about the Shroomery, but never once have I asked him if ISP's could be tracked,...I'm sure Thor could vouch for that. or any other mod and all other mods could vouch for that.  So I have been happily under the impression they could be tracked, so why would I come here as a sock puppet ??? Especially after Max just got exposed for using a different member name.
Like I said before, if the ISP's can be checked.. check them... I am not 12blate.

This is such as a waste of time. #$@#$%#$ YOU McMan.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #322837 - 05/21/01 08:44 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

God you are the weiner McMan.

This is so fucking silly, I feel guilty for looking at it, I'm going to get my penance now.

tether

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#322838 - 05/21/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

On a whole other subject... stop giving Thor and 3Dshroom shit. They dont play any favoritism towards me... just respect and nothing more. They keep things nuetral around here the best they can. What a freaking job that is..... why do you think Aphex stayed off the boards all those years. To much DRAMA !!!!
This drama is a waste of time !!!

Although they are very helpfull towards me because yes, I do help with server fees for the Shroomery. I have for 2+ years, without any banners flying here I have always helped to pay for server fees here and even motivated ppl once to send in over $1200 for new equiptiment for The Shroomery., and a big part of that came from my own pocket. WHY??? So YOU and I and all mushroom enthusiast could around the world could enjoy the Shroomery existance. This place was in serious jeapordy once of being shut down because the fees could not be paid. It was making no money. It was about Aphex's time and love and money from his own pocket that made the shroomery exist. And I helped him keep it alive by paying some of those fees.... no banner was flying then either BTW.

The Shroomery is one of the most powerul tools on the net for learning about mushrooms. Well it was until the new BB changed the search function and Aphex removed many old archived info. But their is still a lot of info stored on the current amount of storage they bought. All of the older info is stored waiting for a home. Which he had mentioned about putting on another server or website. In fact I would even be willing to pay for that server and space to make that information available to everyone once again.
The Shroomery ROCKS !!! I love this place, even though I am not here 24/7 like many, knowing that it is here and available to mushroom growers around the world is worth donating money. Weather my banner flies or not. I want the existance of the shroomery for all of us. Their is very little politics involved here. I hardly talk to these guys. I've had one or two messages with 3Dshroom in all the years I have been here. And a few business and personal messages with Thor. We dont sit around and discuss who to ban or who to make mods etc... its nothing but respect towards each other and love and desire to see The Shroomery exist.

So get off them. It really pisses me off as well when you ppl say they are bought. WRONG !!!!

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #322845 - 05/21/01 08:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

that got the point accross and you did not spend all day lashing out at everyone and replying to each post with more bullshit to say GOOD JOB

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#322866 - 05/21/01 09:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you Dimitri211 for your support as well. D211 is another customer that stands up for us againts BS and has our website as a link on his sig? Will I now get accused of being dimitri211? I want to thank all of you that stands up for us when shit is slang at me when I'm not on the bb's 24/7.

McMan, you have over 100 post supporting Ralphster44, should we accuse you of being him?

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Spore Vendor Complaint/ RYCHE read [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #322875 - 05/21/01 09:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I am nobodys puppet of any sort thehawkseyecom has always been strait up honest and answred all my e-mails before I even new about this board in fact I think it was him that told me to check it out THANKS RYCHE I love this board most of the time

OH and Ryche I always include a few extra bucks in my spore orders and I tell you to donate to something donate it here to help improve this board if you would like

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by dimitri211 on 05/21/01 11:21 PM.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale