Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Shroom peak intensity problems....
    #3215418 - 10/04/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whenever I take a larger dose while on my own the mushrooms always seem to hit me harder. When they really start kicking in and the intense triping starts, each time i try to focus my concentration The shrooms will imediatly warp my mind and things will continusouly warp out of perspective, like i'm on a whirlitzer and being spun round while on it at the same time...lol its slightly disturbing to say the least and the last time it happened i had to get outside and lie on the grass of my front garden. That was amazing as the clouds were twirling and kalaedescoping but at the same time i was trying to divert my mind from the feeling of loosing control...

When it gets to that intense stage it feels like i'm falling/being dragged into a bottomless hole but not nescarily a physical hole... and the only way to avert it is snapping my mind back into focus.

any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Shroom peak intensity problems.... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3215450 - 10/04/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds to me like ego dissolution. As I've learned, the best thing you can do is to just go with it, don't fight it, as that can cause many more problems. Just remember that the effects are only temporary and you will be entirely baseline again within just a few hours. It's hard to do, and even experienced trippers still get antsy when ego dissolution comes up, but it's an important thing to be able to get past, so best of luck!

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3215472 - 10/04/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Id take a walk outside, clears my head right up.

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

InvisibleMovingTarget

#3215505 - 10/04/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

cool, thanks!

Yea I've read and heard its a bad idea to struggle against the trip, but its easier said than done when it starts! I'l def try an remember to go with the flow next time...  got 100 odd shrooms freshly picked recently from around my house so may take em tomorow :laugh:

ps...  I love where I live lol. next to the ocean, with mountains, and magic mushrooms everywhere for a few months each year. 
thousands within a hundred yards of my house

thanks for ya advice, sounds sound if ya know wha a mean hehe

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3215519 - 10/04/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ah you are one very very lucky person!

Consider yourself envied, haha

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
    #3215812 - 10/04/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My advice is to try to go with it. Going outside for fresh air and stuff like that is really a form of control. You are trying to change the trip. I say go with it. I've just wrote my experience about when I decided to just go with it on "entity" thread. It'll make you a regular tripper if you are not already. I think people tripping for hallucination is like e-tards nowadays. All for the effect, and miss out on the really good stuff. You take E, you need to make friends and bond(lots of hugs and kisses, too), You take shroom or acid, you explore you mind!

If you just want the hallucination, try acid in the eyes.

anyways, be safe and happy trip!

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3217552 - 10/05/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you dose high enough where you feel likle your loosing control or your ego just let it go and ride with the expirence.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3219324 - 10/05/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, you are a lucky one...! But, if you are not enjoying a high dose, maybe lower the dose a lil bit...?

ChoW~

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

InvisibleMovingTarget

#3219430 - 10/05/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When i was younger neighbours were always tellin me when the shrooms were out but i wasnt too interested haha for some reason i thought they wouldnt do much... well i know better now :laugh:

The last time i took shrooms was quite a high dose but i was with friends so i could control it easier, but on my own on a high dose I want to just try and let go next time.  I've gotten the impression that most bad feeelings on shrooms comes from trying to fight it...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag