Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
What is too much?
    #3211087 - 10/03/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

In a few weeks me and some of my 'trip crew' are planning on pushing the limits.
Last trip (our highest dose to date) we ate 30-35g fresh cubes and also smoked a few grams (of weed not shrooms eh) throughout. Really never got weird except in the comedown which I personally believe we should have had a joint for but we just forgot I guess and I got some bad anxiety. After maybe half an hour or a bit more I came back to my senses and chilled out. Me and the two others who took this much agreed that it was a Level 3 for the most part

Now me and one or two of us are thinking about going further, 50-75g fresh and a bit or syrian rue, 1g each into tea, to add a little something else to it. We plan to meditate heavily before and we all know what we are going into it for and I personally think I am ready. Obviously this is a large jump in dosage from before.

My question is do any of you have experience with a dosage of this level or at what dosage to you find the trip to become too much?
I realize even with lower doses you can have a bad trip (I got some bad vibes at 2.5g dry, but I got out of that setting and I was fine) but do any of you have a dose that no matter the mindset you just cannot handle?

-respect the fungus-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: What is too much? [Re: holio1]
    #3211152 - 10/03/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My advice is to up your dosage gradually. Every shrooming experience is different. What can you lose by taking your time with this?

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
    #3211192 - 10/03/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

First I think this is the worst type of trip. By that I mean trip to go beyond. I personally think finding a good level and enjoying it is better. With that said, here's my take.

First advice, Don't mix syrian rue with THIS trip. It'll lengthen the trip significantly in addition to making the trip more intense. If the trip takes you in a bad direction, you will be in it for longer. At the amount you want to consume, you'll probably get tired of the trip before it ends.

Second, 75g of fresh shroomies is a lot to consume. Might want to think about taking a week to dry them out first.

Third, get ready to puke. You'll puke. Don't forget to pick them back up and eat them.

Last advice, have a sitter. Someone needs to look after the physical part.

Okay. My max experience with shrooms went to level 4 if you can call it that. About 7 to 8 grams. My friend and I ate a basketful. It was very mellow though. We did crazy things like burn strains of hair and laughed at the smell of it, gave dog a tiger striped hair cut, pushed each other around on his girl friend's ab toning thing, etc, etc... It was really hard to focus visual wise, and remember being in playground, but that wasn't real. I puked couple of times in the laundry room. Hehe, I remember yelling "waste of chemicals!! party foul!" and picking little pieces back up and eating them again right off the ground. Oh yeah, I barked a lot at the neighborhood's black cat.

All the memory has whole lot of fuzz all over them. It lasted about 6 hours in the dream world then another 4 hours come down. Afterglow and sleeplessness followed for almost a day. Hangover much like from wine bugged me a lot.

So, there. My take. Hope that helps.

Happy trippin'

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
    #3211207 - 10/03/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

To much for me is 23 grams dried.

:frown: just to much.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: What is too much? [Re: Sam1912]
    #3211554 - 10/03/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Please dont say "party foul".

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3214170 - 10/04/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Firstly, I agree with sam1912 about not mixing. A high dose will easily be suffice, and it can ruin the purity of the trip mixing other stuff too...
Secondly, I think the higher the dose the better, but build up to this to get the hang of it.  I do 100 grams fresh once a week (any more often and your tolerance goes way up), and it's fantastic.  Remember, the more you do, the more all your insides hang out, all your feelings and emotions,etc.  Be with people who you don't mind seeing you like that. It's great! 
Personally, I've never found a dose that is too much.  The hardest thing is eating them all.
Happy trails!!  :grin:

--------------------
LURK

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3214325 - 10/04/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

23g tranced2!? Geez either you have a wicked tolerance, not terribly potent shrooms, or are just much more adventurous than me.

Anyways, everyone has their own level they prefer I find. Once you find yours, go with it. There's nothing wrong with trying a higher and lower dosage than one you liked...who knows you may like it more! Just do what your heart tells you is right.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3214379 - 10/04/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think I reached a high level 4/5 off a very potent 1/8th, but I don't remember much of the trip.

It was definately too much for me. I prefer a high level 3-4.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds