Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The moments of conversion.
    #3210060 - 10/03/04 04:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The Holy War.

As my days go by they try to convert more and more people to follow their religion. I am one of those. So i made a mistake and followed a christian into church now they know my address and spend day in and day out trying to pretend that they understand me when they don't. It will be greatful the day that<-- note the christian anger. So the christians spend their days in and out trying to manipulate my mind. They are like parasites that stick to my brain. Christians are very manipulative people indeed. First thing i'd like to say is that I hate the christian faith because they are still blind eachother day in and day out you can see them in there church waiving there hands back in forth not knowing what is going on. Some faiths have their followers worship the ground they walk on. << Read over this to understand this fruit head of a christian. So they try to throw it back on me as if i was the one writing it. When the christians just mearily read the words and manipulate through the mind somehow. It is very annoying and i Wish all christians to hurry up to their shallow graves. << Note this other christian. They spend there time in a dualistic realm going from the beginning of the sentance to the end then flipping the words over. So if you are angry they question your sadness. When you are ugly they say you are cute. They are really angry sons of bitches. Christians are spending there time inside of their little huts hiding from everybody cause they know what's coming to them. I'm not a fucking christian you stupid catholic piece of shit. So go kill a fucking christian. They branded my arm with their hatred now I'm stuck in a battle amongst the most three stupid religions of mankind. The jews, the christians and the catholics. So they try to pull me to a church because when i was younger i went to a christian church so they still think i'm one of those sheeple that spend there days in church praying to eachother for forgiveness and hoping that a catholic doesn't come across them and shoot them. I'm stuck in the middle of idiocy. The jews are trying to convert me as well. Thinking that their faith in something who i don't really care to understand, never did. So i live in a town of gangsters. The christians tell me to shut the fuck up and think i'm afraid of this thing that we call death. So now i know christians fear death. So now the christians spend there time in hatred. The jews let me tell you a story about the jews. They say that they only give out frendships or something. I'm bombarded by ways which i don't care to understand cause we should all learn to walk our own paths. So it seems all these religions are spending there time trying to bring people in.

The Holy War.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The moments of conversion. [Re: Droz]
    #3211042 - 10/03/04 09:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

some decent well founded rants there.. some of it I do not understand.. all I know is the 'Christians' are VERY delusional about the 'truth' EVEN THOUGH they are a step in the 'right' direction... take a look past the text, throw away your bible, skip communion, and then bask in the Nature of the world. This is my Religion.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3211817 - 10/04/04 12:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

A very hate oriented monologue. I suggest that the problem may be with yourself.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: The moments of conversion. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3212098 - 10/04/04 01:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
A very hate oriented monologue.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3212116 - 10/04/04 01:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yo, Droz, you must be really frustrated there because of alot of shit.

You need to deal with yourself so you can stop allowing these people to effect you so deeply. Honestly, you choose how you react and how you let things effect you. If you don't want to be part of thier (whatever you are ranting about), just cut them off and tell them strait up. The worst that could happen is that they know who you really are and will leave you alone.

--------------------
Agent 727

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3212383 - 10/04/04 02:55 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Paragraphs = k3y

It's long-winded rants like this that are the reason I don't post more often in this forum.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The moments of conversion. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3212510 - 10/04/04 03:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MAGnum said:
The worst that could happen is that they know who you really are and will leave you alone.

more like know who you really are, and get others involved to ' bring you to the light' .. not stopping with endless unanswered phonecalls, unreturned messages, and a verbalization of unintrest... trust me, unless you have been there you can't understand what he(we) are saying

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #3214819 - 10/04/04 06:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well, i'm sorry your ummmmm personal space has been impinged upon, dude...
there are certainly some folks out to rope in ummmm "lost sheep" (or sheeple, if you want...)
but to lump every christian (catholicism is a particlar ummm flavor of christianity, ok?) and every jew as being out to drag you into the fold, man, i dunno...
there are lots of folks labeled "catholic" or "jew" or "christian" (or "muslim" or "hindu" or "buddhist" or whatever label they allow to fit including "agnostic" or "secular humanist"), who do indeed try to care for their fellow humans and the world we all live in, with no desire of any particalar recognition or reward...

& wishing death, & counseling violence is, like, some heavy karma, dude...
dig?

peace, man...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The moments of conversion. [Re: gnrm23]
    #3214912 - 10/04/04 07:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Wonderment of why a world such exists.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: The moments of conversion. [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3215047 - 10/04/04 07:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well, if they are forcing thier beliefs and they are not close to you, why let it bother you.  If they have more of a personal tug on you, I can understand the frustration, but you control how you react.  To be hateful of these people is to subject yourself to sufferring

I could under stand if it is a parent or best friend or something, but just saying no and being adimant every time works.  Tell them you do not want to hear it.  If they persist, ignore them and make it obvious; walk out the room; hang up the phone; rudely interrupt; change the subject.  Becomeing frustrated doesn't work so let people believe what they believe.

I definately know what you mean by coercive attempts from church people to drag you into the flock as a sheep to be hearded, conformed and assymilated :borg: .  Just don't let them do it or let them frustrate you because it gives them ground to work with.

I would type more, but I GTG.

--------------------
Agent 727

Edited by MAGnum (10/05/04 02:39 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology