Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Entities *DELETED*
    #3209340 - 10/03/04 10:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by dblaney

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by Ythan (10/03/04 05:00 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Entities [Re: dblaney]
    #3209375 - 10/03/04 11:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, every time! I call it "welcome back" feeling.

My advice to you is don't fight it. If someone wants to contact you, let him/her/it. Fighting isn't going to do anything but gets frustrating or you doing something stupid. Go where it takes you. Just keep in mind you need to make sure your body needs to be taken care of for you to come back so you can take another trip. Let your mind wander, but keep your body safe.

Don't think "too alive", think "ah, this is how it is on this trip"

Sam

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3209888 - 10/03/04 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've had the same feeling too, and I like it. The entities always seem very friendly and peaceful.

It feels as if these entities are saying "Welcome back!", like Sam said.

I had a bad experience once where these entities felt like souls trapped in hell, I was WAYYYYYYYYY too fucked up on these shrooms. If you feel good and are in the right setting just relax and chill with the entities, they will not harm you.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
    #3214770 - 10/04/04 06:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You've got to trust the shroom. It's showing you something, but it's the boss; it's showing you in its own way. I say watch and let yourself experience it. I bet it shows you something cool.
Happy trails!

--------------------
LURK

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Entities [Re: Loosifa]
    #3215425 - 10/04/04 09:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Loosifa said:
You've got to trust the shroom.

Excellant point. I only realized just recently how very important it is to be able to trust the drug you are doing.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #3215615 - 10/04/04 09:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well as far as entities go i have a story for you. one day, in the summer, i had been contemplating growing shrooms for ahwile but never got around to doing it, and while i was watching tv the craziest thing happened. I felt myself slipping into a shroom trip, yet i had taken no mushrooms or any drugs besides a little marijuana 5 hours before. The ceiling began to swirl with crazy shroom visuals and as i looked up i closed my eyes, where an entity presented itself to me. It was beatufiul. like no image i could recreate on paper or in any form. to best put it into words it was like an enfolding array of rainbow fractals with some noticeable human characteristics like eyes or a mouth. the entity revealed itself as Xochipilli, the prince of flowers, and that he understood of my desire to bring the sacred mushroom to myself and my friends. He gave me his approval of my intentions and promised sucess for me as long as i promised not to grow them for commercial gain. That summer, i knocked up 6 jars for the first time 0% contamns.even had jars left over to give my friends a shot at casing. had lots of fun. I can still contact this deity wehn i am in the mushroom trance, and only bother it with matters of the upmost importance. it's present was illuminated with compassion and a feeling of warmth and welcoming.

--------------------

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

#3215644 - 10/04/04 09:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What about the 7ft dark black entitie that walked across the room towards me, paralized me with fear, and just sat their staring down at me. What were the mush trying to show me then?

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Entities [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3215790 - 10/04/04 10:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I hope this will help. Let me tell you how I learned that giving in is THE ONLY way to fly.

Geez... I was coming across some really shitty acid. I'd have to take like 5 just to get visuals. So, this one day, I came across some liquid crap. There wasn't much interest in liquid back then, but I was told it was cooked up my a friend. So, standard stuff, check with black light and paid for the bottle. My friend was driving so I took my 10 drops. My friend told me he'd take it once we are 10 minutes from home. It was good hour drive back home. Anyways, about 15 minutes later, I was not really all together. It wasn't the first time I've done a lot of acid, but the fact I was expecting 2 hit trip put caught me... well, with my guards down. I was completely encompassed by hallucinations. Couldn't see my own hands for more than a split second without it turning into something alive.

Anyways, there was this sleek used car saleman that kept telling me to come with him. I fought it saying "no, you aren't real!" Then I was the car saleman. As I try to gather myself, I saw this duck quacking at me and going somewhere, then walked on a black and white hypnotic spiral. Right before he reached the center, he quacked at me again. Then I was the duck. I tried to walk out of the spiral but it was light running in place because the spiral was moving. If I stood still, I would've fell into the center like being sucked into the black hole. Panio doesn't describe how I felt. You know that deep and exteme feels you get? FEAR! It felt like falling into that center was just scary. Eventhough I have any thoughts about what will happen, but it was just scary. Anyways, then my friend who was driving would grab me out. He was huge, looming over me like a 100 story building. Then we'd be back in the car. He would ask me if I were okay, and I'd say "yeah", thinking I'm back to reality. He then put his seat belt on and start shaking his head forward and back and telling me "don't worry, we are going to the safe house." And his face would turn into a pig. More fear! 'Damn! None of this is real! He's tripping, too! My body is probably in a hospital!! We had an accident!" I'd check my seatbelt to see if it's there and we'd back at the car lot." Then the memory loops started over.

It was faily scary at every point. It turns out my friend did ask me if I were okay and also told me that we are going to a safe "PLACE", all because I was acting wierd. My friend didn't take any acid that day because he decided to baby sit me.

He took me to my other friends house and I remember getting out of the car and walking in and explaining what happened. They were happy we had good acid for a change. But I was getting the same memory loop over and over again. How could I be back in the car? But it was exactly the same. I'm pretty sure it was because my other tripping friends dimmed the light and stuff for their benefit. Anyhow, after god know how many loops of complete fear, I finally said fuck it! When I was in the car with my friend, I finally decided to make conversations, asking where we are going and stuff. He explained we had to get a different car. When I was with the car saleman, I just went with him and he led me to beautiful classic mustang. As I was about to get in, I turned into a duck. I jumped into the center of the spiral, I came into space watching galaxies. My friends all there and I had an interesting conversation which, of course, led to divine theory, our part in the universe, how our lives are all interconnected, and all that good stuff. Everytime something from the room snatched me back to reality, it all started from the start again. I should've taken notes, but I never get past the "t+0:20 It's getting racy. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. Things are starting to move."

So, it's whatever I remember. I think trips were meant to be taken and go where it goes. There's no need to relive or analyze it by writing it. Words just aren't enough, anyways. So, trip, space it out, then spaced out! Happy trippin'

Sam

PS It doesn't have to be monster that scares you, but just believe the fact that you'll be back when the lesson is over, even if it's a scary one. Just go with it.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3215905 - 10/04/04 11:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ive started noticing a kind of presence more and more with the shroom trips. Not THE presence some people talk about,but a presence anyway. it starts with tentacles wrapping around me and swaying back and forth like underwater. Ive started seeing them when completely sober in the day time too. Last time I seen them i hadnt taken shrooms in weeks and i was on the beach, i jut looked at a bit of empty space between me and a bit of sand about 30 yards away, and i could see just visible tentales swaying back and forth like air currents or something.

sometimes i have been able to completely let go and become totally immerssed in a plane of tentacles and infinite rows of lines/folds and colours

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3218421 - 10/05/04 03:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Intriguing...

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
    #3218460 - 10/05/04 03:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dblaney... Ever you ever tried a strictly closed-eye trip? Burn a cd of music with nothing negative on it (Modest mouse is good stuff for tripping :wink:). Night time is preferred. Just turn all the lights in your room off and practice breathing slowly and "melt" into your surroundings as you watch the visuals.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

#3218478 - 10/05/04 04:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oh yeah I totally forgot... One of THE best non-lyrical tripping music is The Cancer Conspiracy. The Audio Medium is a great cd. Get it.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Entities *DELETED* [Re: dblaney]
    #3218491 - 10/05/04 04:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by dblaney

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

#3218500 - 10/05/04 04:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
Nope, never tried a strictly closed-eye trip. My main concern with that would be just falling asleep!

LOL. Dude, you won't fall asleep trust me. Anyone who has fallen asleep while tripping either consumed mass mass mass amounts of alcohol, or has narcolepsy.

Trust me, you won't fall asleep, its been tried, and tried, and tried again. You won't fall asleep, even if you're trying to.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

#3218548 - 10/05/04 04:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Wierd. For me and almost everyone I talk to, its virtually impossible to shut off your mind on a shroom trip.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Entities [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3222043 - 10/06/04 11:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What about the 7ft dark black entitie that walked across the room towards me, paralized me with fear, and just sat their staring down at me.

You sure that was an entity and not a burglar?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

#3222402 - 10/06/04 01:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Haha yes it wasn't a burglar, here is what happened. I lived in a two bedroom apartment with my brother, he moved back to Minnesota so I had a two bedroom apartment to myself. I had 4 of my real good friends over to eat some booms and we munched them down and then popped in the animatrix. After 30 min we said fuck t.v and decided to go walk around outside.
We all went outside and everything was great and then someone had the idea to go to a park that was a 5 min drive away so I said I'll go grab the keys. I wobbled up the stairs ( sometimes mush has the effect to make me not be able to walk without almost falling) so I held on to the rail. Finally got up to my apartment unlocked the door stepped into my apartment and everything looked pretty normal and my room is to the left and my brothers is straight ahead to the right.
The keys were sitting on the computer desk which was in the living room and I started walking towards the desk while looking in my brothers room. That's when I noticed a black figure in my brothers room. It was slender and dark black with no features, it radiated evil just pure evil I could feel it from 20 ft away. I started walking faster towards the desk and as I got closer the figure started walking equally fast towards me from my brothers room. ( Just thinking about this gives me chills) I got to the desk and the same time it met with me their, I was so terrified that I closed my eyes and I could feel it breathing on the top of my head. I searched for my keys with my eyes closed and finally located them.
As soon as I found them, I opened my eyes to see if the figure was still their I knew it was I could feel it and not to my suprise it was, I looked at the door to the outside world, got my bearings and then closed my eyes again because I was still terrified, walked out of my house with eyes closed. Shut the door and never saw it again thank the sweet baby jesus.
That sent me into a bad trip where I was seeing visuals but didn't have the mushroom feeling and eventually walked home from the park( where one of my friends was talking to buddah) and then went to a party feeling better and more trippy, then decided to jump on a trampoline. Then decided to do a front flip off the tramp ( do this all the time sober) and halfway through the front flip I stopped and thought should I be doing this I'm tripping and proceded to stop flipping and land on my neck/shoulder. Heard a loud pop and tons of pain I thought I had dislocated my arm. Had a friend take me home and while walking inside my hippie neighbbor asked me to come drink I told him I fucked up my arm he said " All the more reason to drink" and I did. A LOT I drank a .750 of Southern Comfort in 20 min. That is a lot of booze, his girlfriend convinced me I had a dislocated shoulder and told me to let her pop it back into place.
I was so fucked up I agreeded and she ripped my shoulder up and I crumbled in pain it did not pop back into place. It turned out the next day when I went the doctor it was a seperated shoulder not dislocated so all she did was seperate it more.
That not the end of the story.... My trippin friends came back and my #1 trippin buddy was so fucked up he conviced me to eat another 8th of shrooms and go back to the park. I did and I didn't wear shoes I just forgot about them. Long story even longer I got cuts all over my feet, passed out with 5 cigaretts lit on the merry go round, when I tried to walk back to the car I would stumble 20ft to the left then fall get up and stumble 20ft to the right ( not an exaggeration) and then finally got home in bed. Then proceeded to puke all over my wall and bed, then sleep in it. It wasn't my best trip and made me stop for a few months. Sorry if that was hella hella long

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3223624 - 10/06/04 06:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Creeepy :whoa:

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineCanonPants
busy lurking
 User Gallery

#3223914 - 10/06/04 07:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Great, now I'm going to be thinking about evil 7 feet tall black demons next time I take mushrooms.

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: Entities [Re: CanonPants]
    #3224342 - 10/06/04 09:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I should have offered him a joint and mabye he would have chilled out. What if he was against pot, he probably would have taken me to the underworld with him.

--------------------

Edited by McMushrooms420 (10/06/04 09:16 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience