Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Yeti Sports

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
The color of sound (Trip Report)
    #3208231 - 10/02/04 10:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Friday night was one of the best trips I have ever had! It was stunning and amazing all at one.

To start off with I made chocolates with 1 gram of Z-Strain each. I have had a few strains but the Z-Strain is new to me and this was my first trip on Z!

To start off we had 2 grams each, That was me and my GF. As the trip started It was just great! It would appear that Z-Strain is a LOT more visual that b+ or Malabar.We ate our 2 grams and relaxed talking while we waited for them to kick in. We decided that depending on how the trip went we may take another gram about an hour into to. This tends to extend the trip more than raising the peak.

Once they started to kick in we turned on the MP3 cd and relaxed on the bed. 1 hour into the trip the visuals were stunning! The standard rainbow lines and spikes (kaleidoscopes effect) the curtens were breathing and the little red dots on the curtins were moving around. Because of the way it was going we went ahead and took the 3rd gram.

Note: I have found that, while tripping, if I put the MP3 player on random selection I can just think about a song and it tends to pick it next.

I one point I though "I would like to hear something relaxing." Next song was an MP3 of Buddhist drums and bells. We laid back on the bed and let the sounds move us.

It was amazing! I closed my eyes and each drum beat lit up the room with sound. Picture the visual representation used in the movie Daredevil The biggest difference was that rather than it being in black and white, it was in beautiful greens, yellows, and reds. Each time the bells chimed I would see streaks of bright purple and green move as the sound passed by.

The song seemed to last for hours, each chime of the bell taking us further down a road in a world of sound and color. We laid there holding eachother, touching, feeling the warmth and love for each other, and traveling the road of life.

All in all the trip lasted what seemed like lifetimes although real time was about 4 1/2 hours. There was no real high peak, it seemed to have a come up of about 1 hour, a plateau of about 2 1/2 hours, the a gentle come down of about 1 hour. Although when we went to sleep we were still lightly tripping.

There was much more to the night than just that one experience but the rest is between me and my GF :laugh:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: The color of sound (Trip Report) [Re: Cyber]
    #3209036 - 10/03/04 04:42 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like a good time

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflinePsyclops
liberty hunter
 User Gallery

Re: The color of sound (Trip Report) [Re: Cyber]
    #3209337 - 10/03/04 10:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

heavy

sometimes i see coloured gas come out of peoples mouths when they speak. and one time i was watching a white sofa alternate between different colours, to the beat of the tune on the stereo.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience