Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Loc: Earth...sometimes
PC Mazatapec
    #3207777 - 10/02/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What up. First post ever, so bare with me. A roomate and i just started a crop of Mazatapec spores. Standard brown rice flour/vermiculite substrate in 10 1/2pint jars. Does anyone care to share any experiences or tips with us, as we are relatively new to growing cubies of any kind. Would love to hear anything that may aid us in a more successful/productive grow. Thanks in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: OriginalDank]
    #3207819 - 10/02/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone care to help us out???

--------------------
She blow like a pro, oh no i got to keep her

How you gonna post on this site about your obvious grow, and then state some garbage claiming you have no idea whats goin on? Im not hatin on anyone in particular. I just think its funny that people think that their little 'disclaimers' would actually prevent legal action being takin if deemed necessary. Or am i just missing the point...

OfflineMycoCat
a.k.a. ShroomCat

#3207834 - 10/02/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you've already read the teks and looked through the Shroomery you should be fine.

Good luck.

--------------------
No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Meow.

OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: MycoCat]
    #3208016 - 10/02/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Sure have. It doesnt seem that difficult really, just didnt know if there were any pointers out there that could give us an advantage.

--------------------

How you gonna post on this site about your obvious grow, and then state some garbage claiming you have no idea whats goin on? Im not hatin on anyone in particular. I just think its funny that people think that their little 'disclaimers' would actually prevent legal action being takin if deemed necessary. Or am i just missing the point...

Offlinexistenz
Stranger

#3208166 - 10/02/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i'm working on my first experiments OriginalDank, here's what's proved successful for me so far and here's my log: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

-do your homework! read everything on the shroomery. i'm serious.
-follow the pftek 100%, no exceptions!
-buy a pressure cooker, it's worth it.
-oven tek, use a warm oven to create an updraft when you knock those bad johnnies up.
-1/4C BRF, 1/2C verm, 240cc's water (best colonization so far for me).
-i wore a labcoat, a shower cap (i have *lots* of hair), a 3m particle mask, and gloves, then used copious amounts of purell hand sanitizer on my gloves, forearms and face. made sure to spray myself liberally with a diluted alcohol spray. also lysoled the shit out of my kitchen.
-i didn't flame my needles, just used straight 97% isoprophyl rubbing alcohol to clean in between jars. 12 jars, 0 contams!

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: xistenz]
    #3208525 - 10/02/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Xisenz, i did alot of the same things you listed. Pressure cooked them for about an hour, used a 1:2 ratio of BRF to Verm, used plenty of antibacterial soap and 97% iso. alcohol all over the place. Didnt use hair net, mask or gloves tho. I figure with 10 jars, i should get at least 70% successful mycelin growth w/o contam.

I agree, reading everything there is on the PF tek is crucial.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate