Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Loc: Earth...sometimes
PC Mazatapec
    #3207764 - 10/02/04 09:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

What up. First post ever, so bare with me. A roomate and i just started a crop of Mazatapec spores. Standard brown rice flour/vermiculite substrate in 10 1/2pint jars. Does anyone care to share any experiences or tips with us, as we are relatively new to growing cubies of any kind. Would love to hear anything that may aid us in a more successful/productive grow. Thanks in advance!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezoltar
Hello I love youwont you tell meyour name?

Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: OriginalDank]
    #3207963 - 10/02/04 09:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

cross posting is against the rules here man.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

OfflineOriginalDank
Young Gun
Loc: Earth...sometimes
Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: zoltar]
    #3208023 - 10/02/04 10:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So this should just be in Basic cultivation? I only posted here in case any advanced growers could share their thoughts. Sorry, won't happen again...

--------------------
She blow like a pro, oh no i got to keep her

How you gonna post on this site about your obvious grow, and then state some garbage claiming you have no idea whats goin on? Im not hatin on anyone in particular. I just think its funny that people think that their little 'disclaimers' would actually prevent legal action being takin if deemed necessary. Or am i just missing the point...

InvisibleSubGen1us
 User Gallery

Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: OriginalDank]
    #3208331 - 10/02/04 11:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Zoltar should be a new mod.
I think he has what it takes.

Hail Zoltar

make the noobs bow down.

--------------------

Offlinezoltar
Hello I love youwont you tell meyour name?

Re: PC Mazatapec [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3208376 - 10/02/04 11:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

being a mod would be pretty kickass if you ask me. though i wouldnt wanna mod any fourm that wasnt geared twoard cultivation considering i never really read the other forums. but yeah that would be pretty cool though i am still kinda a newbie around here my self. shouldnt this post be locked by now???

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology