Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepalethra21
Rearranging myposition
 User Gallery

Loc: ATL
I miss my family...
    #3197514 - 09/29/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The last week was one of the most amazing and influential I believe I will ever have. 5 people wandered into my life...and I don't think their timing could have been any more perfect. I just wanted to say thanks to Ma, Adamist, Shroomism, Kathy, and Colt...you guys opened my eyes to many new takes on the walk of life...or rather the wander of life. I also appreciate all of you "just leaving" Monday night...it made things alot easier for me to deal with, all things considered. (Although I did sit in the bathroom crying for about an hour after I realized you guys heeded my advice on the leaving process...and were instanteously gone, the fact that my face was falling off did not help either...) But, please keep in touch...my thoughts are constantly with all of you...and I wish you the best of luck in your travels. Please know that you all are welcome any time, and I thank you for the impact each of you made during our time together...it is amazing to have family as kind as you all.

A side note to Adamist and Kathy and Ma...the notes you guys left me affected me greatly, and I want you to know that I am going to incorporate them into a piece of my artwork so I can display it in my new apartment.

Love always- Allison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: I miss my family... [Re: palethra21]
    #3198940 - 09/30/04 04:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whoa, thats awsome. Hope you stick around the shroomery.
So, how did you meet them? What did yall do? Talk about?

--------------------

Offlinepalethra21
Rearranging myposition
 User Gallery

Re: I miss my family... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3199076 - 09/30/04 06:52 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It is indeed very awesome. I am so grateful for these people. I met Adamist 2 years ago while we were both living in Ocala, Fl. And when he showed up in Mooresville, NC on Tuesday night, he brought Ashley, who I didn't know I already knew. We hungout on a dock by the lake for a week. Had amazing conversation,(everything from Aliens, to our perceptions of family and life in general these days) drank cheap wine and the champagne of beers, and explored the cities of Charlotte and Atlanta. I do indeed plan on sticking around the shroomery for a while...seeing as Shroomism is a moderator here, and he is now family :smile: Good to know also that they made it to Ocala safe, and in one piece. Miss you all alot, but love you more.

--------------------
I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
That's a thing that I keep
In the back of my head

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3199305 - 09/30/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ahhhhhhh i can never stop sontentment ruin my mood. its always the same story over and over again. Last night's shift at the bar, i see a group of 20 something year olds, 20 something HAPPY-WITH-THEIR-LIFE year olds and thought run through my head like these guys look exactly the same like tho lot i had on my course in university, and just like back then they've been having the time of their lifes and i haven't had any friends and spent nights alone in my room, 3 years on - nothings changed.

I it got me wondering, they say the biggest mistake you can make is to think your alife when your asleep in lifes waiting room. I see all the 5D joys other are having. And i compare it to me and how it sucks to live in constant pain. And how it blows to be powerless and unable to do anything about it. And how i got no options but to exist in this current space and time and merely witness, passivly, whatever it is happening around me.

Edited by cleaner (09/30/04 09:32 AM)

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3199320 - 09/30/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wow... aren't these kinds of connections amazing? You really put a lot of emotion and love into this thread, and despite not knowing the details of what you speak of, your words touched me! thanks

Welcome to Shroomery! Do stick around!

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Offlinepalethra21
Rearranging myposition
 User Gallery

Re: I miss my family... [Re: cleaner]
    #3199467 - 09/30/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I it got me wondering, they say the biggest mistake you can make is to think your alife when your asleep in lifes waiting room. I see all the 5D joys other are having. And i compare it to me and how it sucks to live in constant pain. And how it blows to be powerless and unable to do anything about it. And how i got no options but to exist in this current space and time and merely witness, passivly, whatever it is happening around me.

In regards to cleaners response, I have nothing to say except open your heart. There are constantly options in all you do in life. Just an example, you have the option of reading onward to see what I will say just now. If you can't find opportunity in this great world, than it will surely find you...and it may already have, but in order to see this opportunity you really must open your heart. I was heeded amazing advice this weekend and it went a little something like this: "Every experience, whether good, bad, awesome, or terrible; yields something positive to take onward in your journey through life...you just have to look for it."

I would really enjoy conversing with you in the future if you are up for it.

--------------------
I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
That's a thing that I keep
In the back of my head

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3199498 - 09/30/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

We are there for you Allie! Let your love light shine!
Be happy and in peace.. we will see you again soon!
:sun: :mushroom2: :rasta: :eyemouth: :smile2: :3rd_eye: :flowers: :craven: :birthday: :dancing: :hippie: :flowerchild: :jamming:

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3199519 - 09/30/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Awww you hung out with adamist? Thats great! I wanted to roll down and chill a bit. Good people!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3199536 - 09/30/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Parting ways with the ones you love is always hard. Hang in there. In the meantime, here's an avatar for you:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3199681 - 09/30/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:crazy2:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I miss my family... [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3199938 - 09/30/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"And how i got no options but to exist in this current space and time and merely witness, passivly, whatever it is happening around me. "

You have infinite, countless, unending options. The only thing restricting you is your false belief that you are restricted.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3201948 - 09/30/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its a good feeling to find new members of your family...

you get this feeling, you are not related by blood (maybe a very thin tie through countless breeding situations-lol) but you develop a connection that is immediatly as deep.

i believe it is an understanding of troubles, an understanding of ones suffering that create this bond so fast.

suffering goes hand in hand with ones desires, so you relate to a persons suffering so much than you can know that youre desire are similar also, even in just a few conversations.

amazing.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3206625 - 10/02/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm hope your tRip took you into a beautiful place (and if it didn't, don't lock yourself inside for too long...)
You are a great person Allison, and meeting up with you at the time we did couldn't of been better. It was definately meant to happen, for what greater purpose we shall see. I'll be staying in Florida for the winter probably, saving up money for another time-travelling expedenture. :pimpin:
I will definately attempt to include you in my flight-plans. Your aura is very genuine, and I hope that we stay in each other's lives in some form or another. Namastarasta!  :tongue2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order