Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Nakedness
    #3206163 - 10/02/04 10:52 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Those who have found themselves and bursted out of their bubbles <- lucky you

But for all other who are searching:

what do you feel when you get naked? add to that 5g

have you ever got naked while tripping, any interesting feelings pop up?

Whats with the Adam and Eve syndrome, sometimes i get that on a bad trip, become really ashamed of myself when im naked, just makes me wonna cover up

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Nakedness [Re: cleaner]
    #3206262 - 10/02/04 11:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
what do you feel when you get naked?

Depends on the temperature.

Quote:

add to that 5g

Better turn up the heater, I get chilled easier after 5g.

Quote:

have you ever got naked while tripping, any interesting feelings pop up?

I'm not going to touch that one with an 8 inch pole.

Quote:

Whats with the Adam and Eve syndrome, sometimes i get that on a bad trip, become really ashamed of myself when im naked, just makes me wonna cover up

Hmmm, never had that situation.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3206345 - 10/02/04 12:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I realize how 'fragile' the human body holding my experience really is.

It also looks very odd, and the idea of it as my container while tripping is very bizarre :smile:

Plus, it amazes me, all of the design and structures within this body of 'mine'. The system of veins, bones, muscles, down to the finest cells, all to collectively create this sense of singular self, it has blown my mind on many a 5g trip :cool:

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Nakedness [Re: deff]
    #3206518 - 10/02/04 01:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
I realize how 'fragile' the human body holding my experience really is.

It also looks very odd, and the idea of it as my container while tripping is very bizarre :smile:

Plus, it amazes me, all of the design and structures within this body of 'mine'. The system of veins, bones, muscles, down to the finest cells, all to collectively create this sense of singular self, it has blown my mind on many a 5g trip :cool:

:thumbup:

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3206764 - 10/02/04 02:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My skin always looks really weird when I'm tripping.  I try not to look at myself too much because I get massive visuals and everyone around me looks soooooo trippy. It doesn't really bother me though. One time I had a conversation with a guy that had about 6 eyes on each side of his face.  Another guy was made out of plastic.  Another one may look like a demon.  When I'm coming up though, or not tripping really hard, people look absolutely beautiful and I can know them just by obseving them. :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3206799 - 10/02/04 03:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

the syndrome drives me crazy,last time mywhole trip turned into bible syndrome i rememebred stories and how they went even though i don't know how theygoright now and i didn't before that.i sure got naked on that trip and had a dillema about how to live.i'm not christian and i don't know where all those things came from.hmmm?
makes me feel diffrent now that the adam and eve syndrome is in other people.it just wasn't bible stuff either,it was a whole mess of beliefs that i never had,and i didn't encounter other people during the trip.Only green enitities in the walls,andtheywere messing with me and giving me negative energy.i don't know where everything came from.and outside looked like the whole world was changing,like an energy change,it didn'tlook good.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Nakedness [Re: tnecseda]
    #3207074 - 10/02/04 05:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

not quite the same thing but...

When i trip and have to go to the bathroom (frequently) and i reach into my pants for my PENIS, it feels like im reaching inside of my body and feeling all these squishy organs in there as i fish around for it its really freaky.

I often find that when im tripping with friends, we get into a collective experience, but then when i go to the bathroom its like time out, and the whole thing shifts to an introspective deal. And yeah looking at your dick on shrooms is whack, as is looking at your face in the mirror.

Both things are sort of like the adam and eve syndrome, the fleshy goo of your body is somehow unnerving when on shrooms, its hard to reconcile that pink shell with the infinite realms inside your head.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblemr crisper

#3207843 - 10/02/04 09:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i always ended up naked on datura.
once was at a bikie rally -
i drank the tea at 9am. don't know anything about that day, but late in the evening , i came back to my mind.
i was at a friends house having a pee. i looked down and thought
'where are my jocks?....huh?!? these aren't my jeans!'
at some point i had been running around nude and someone was grossed out enough to put some pants on me.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Nakedness [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3213058 - 10/04/04 11:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
When i trip and have to go to the bathroom (frequently) and i reach into my pants for my PENIS, it feels like im reaching inside of my body and feeling all these squishy organs in there as i fish around for it its really freaky.

Thats what im talking about, its like reaching for my organs is like reaching for my inner self, its on the outside but it feels like deep deep inside.

This feeling of shame and ugliness some get while looking at their dicks while shrooming is what i call a 'wanker syndrome' or simply little boy's sydrome. If you get that your arnet quite where you should be and your naval chakra is not spinning in the right direction

--------------------

Edited by cleaner (10/04/04 11:10 AM)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Nakedness [Re: deff]
    #3213141 - 10/04/04 11:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
[my body] also looks very odd, and the idea of it as my container while tripping is very bizarre :smile:

^^ while i've never gotten naked on a trip, i get this feeling constantly.. it's kinda neat though, cuz when my body is presented as nothing more than the tupperware container of myself, my outside surroundings (bad weather etc) stop bothering me :smile:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #3213158 - 10/04/04 11:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It's been a long time since I've tripped, but in those days psychedelics seemed to compell me to shed my clothes.  The barriers that prevent us from doing that simply weren't present when I was under the influence.  It was very liberating, in retrospect.  When tripping alone, I remember how nice it was to feel the air against my whole body.  It made me feel closer to my environment, like part of nature again, even if I was indoors.  When tripping with others, male or female, being absent of clothes with them made us all feel closer together.  There was nothing sexual about that feeling; though mushrooms do occasionally have the tendency to spur the sex drive.  No worries:  each of us had the common sense not to do anything that would destroy friendships.

It's amazing how beautiful people are when we're able to open our eyes all the way and see their whole person -- their whole body, their whole spirit, their hopes and fears, their addictions, misconceptions, their insights and experiences.  It's amazing when groups of people posesses a collective confidence enough to entrust eachother with every aspect of their being.  There's not much more beautiful a person can experience than being part of such a community, even if it's only for six or seven hours.

For me, reflecting on those times offers perspective on the paranoid, insecure, hierarchical discordia pervading our culture today.  Haha! Hierarchy!  :tongue2:

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3213365 - 10/04/04 01:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I was on 5 grams once, and for some reason -- just spur of the moment -- I stripped down to my birthday suit :smile: I was feelin all over my body, and I came to the conclusion that I like my body just the way it is :smile: Little bit of fat, strong legs and upper body, long curly hair and some good looks, *wink wink* hehehehe

I want to have a trip where I am naked for the whole duration, running around a forest. Cvaeman style! That would be wild.

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3214659 - 10/04/04 05:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Coincidentally, my wife and I hiked around our land naked today.  :smile:

And that was sober.  :crazy:

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #3214700 - 10/04/04 06:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

soooo....
how about camping in a clothing-optional setting?
with moderately tolerant property owners... i mean, don't set up shop & hang out signs, but - what's in that teapot is your business, right? (unless it's something dangerous like datura, heh...)
well, there's a time and a place for everything, i suppose...
:wink:
mmm, nuthin like sittin trippin in de ol' hot tub with the lovely blonde queen of all the flying saucers (ave, wei r. doe, cosmic space princess with sparklin' eyes...)
like i was sayin' these's a time and a place for...
ummm...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #3221623 - 10/06/04 05:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

actually, just a couple days ago i stripped naked with a friend of mine and frolicked around in a field, bathed in sunlight. it was quite a liberating experience... really made my day. and that was when i was sober!

i've also been naked while tripping. i was on lsa at the time (hbwr seeds, to be exact), and i stood in front of the mirror for i don't know how long, staring at the morphing colors of my naked body. then i lay on the bathroom floor and had the most amazing self-exploration experience of my life. i felt like i had truly gotten to know my self better than i ever had before. it was pretty indescribeable, to tell you the truth... but so profound.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology