Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
N20 Perception, Truth and Reality?
    #3204329 - 10/01/04 05:39 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

I was just reading about nitrous and remembered some crazy insight I got from hitting a lot of medi grade off and on for a few weeks. I can't place exactly what it was that I thought, and it is really bugging me, because looking back I know it was quite a breakthrough and I don't even think I wrote it down.

I've got some ideas as to what I was thinking but I just can't pin it down. Please post if you've had a similar experience/perception or just general info:

The thoughts I had occured several times, but not nearly everytime or even every extended session... they kinda scared me. It was as if I was at a point that I knew was true, that it was some sort of test, and the truth was real and refused to be denied. It was a meeting with destiny or dealing with the future, through some totally different thought process/perspective. Or maybe it was just reality through such a different sense that it seemed completely new.

Let me know if you've had a similar experence or can explain this...

"Most people are walking in their sleep, turn them around, start them in the opposite direction and they wouldn't even know the difference."

-Captain Alfred M. Hubbard

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: N20 Perception, Truth and Reality? [Re: phishman]
    #3204857 - 10/01/04 08:46 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

yeah, i always forgot or couldn't figure out that nitrous is like dying... then one time i remebered that i had known this in the past, thats why i always stop using nitrous for a long period of time, then i forget, then i do it a whole lot till i remeber its bad.

You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: N20 Perception, Truth and Reality? [Re: phishman]
    #3204954 - 10/01/04 09:11 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

N2O is an anesthetic.... I have wondered before the relationships between the dis-associatives and anesthetics.... I don't like dis-associatives personally because it made me feel like a presence of death was inside me.... A very still calmness came from a small dose of DXM when I took it, and it was not very enjoyable at all to me.... I don't get this same feeling from N2O in the same way, but maybe this is why you are having the feeling of dying.... There are so many different levels of consiousness, and N2O can take you thru some of those levels or "shades" of consiousness.... I usually use N2O as a blast off when using other substances, and not too much by itself.... I dunno~, this is my little experience with it....!

I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience