Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefeeflanagan
Stranger
have shrooms made you more extr or introversive?
    #3197984 - 09/29/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Or has it not effected you in that sense? I would certainly be most interested in anyone who feels it has made them more extroversive, because that will be less common response, but please post either way so we get an idea of the "stats".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
Re: have shrooms made you more extr or introversive? [Re: feeflanagan]
    #3198781 - 09/30/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

you mean while on shrooms? because shrooms haven't really had an effect on me in either direction in those terms, but they did help me gain my self confidence, or at least, more of it.

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: have shrooms made you more extr or introversive? [Re: wds]
    #3201232 - 09/30/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed ^^

I became a lot more self-confident and assured of myself and who I am as a person. I was humbled in many ways but it was all in all benificial to me.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag