Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhatsup
Your best bud!
    #319765 - 05/17/01 10:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What is the best bud you have ever smoked?List the name if you know,and the effect of the bud like was it "stoney" or an "up" high or what.Mine is some kind of kind bud nugget I just got,it goes for $50 an 1/8 and it's high is like an up happy high with sort of a trippy effect,although my brother looked slow intoxacated it was late!Thanks and tell me your best bud and the effect!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: whatsup]
    #319776 - 05/17/01 10:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well the best bud ive ever owned was Orange Crush, fuckin best shit. It was a dark green coated in crystal covered with orange hairs all over, didnt take much at all to knock me down :) well, the best ive ever USED was at my friends party, some people just put a giant bowl of shit in his hookah and i just kept takin hit after hit and then after i went outside, smoked some more of the same shit out of his pipe, then took some hits from the bong, on top of drinking a lot of beer. awesome awesome night, great fuckin weed, and the actual high was so slow motionish that one second felt like a minute or more, kinda acid-y. one time i used some laced shit and just thought it was great weed at my other friends house

We're all mad here...

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #319816 - 05/17/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I work so hard and am on my feet so much I usually like a stoney, mellow, relaxing, satvia high, but my favorite bud that I enjoyed on several occasions was a strain called "Early Girl" a mostly indica strain that was very trippy, not a nice bud to chill on, but man it was in a class of it's own............

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

Edited by egolesss on 05/18/01 01:33 AM.

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Anonymous

Re: Your best bud! [Re: egolesss]
    #319950 - 05/18/01 05:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Don't know what strain it was as most people just call really good bud "funk" or "nugs" or "kb's" But anyways, it sold for $60 an 1/8 and a friend of mine just had to have it (and I had no prob helping him smoke it). It was just neon green and sticky as hell. It didn't even really smell like any KB I'd ever smelled before (wasn't skunk, tho). Don't know how to describe.
We took about six big bong rips each and sat back. Within five minutes, I was in la-la land. Full blow closed eye MOVIES. I mean like actual movies that follow a plot and everything, and they usually coincided with the music we had on. It was insane. And the body high was like a mild opiate, pretty euphoric. Sorta like a mild candyflip, I suppose, but not really.
I'd really like to get some of that again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ]
    #319974 - 05/18/01 06:43 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys!That all sounds like preaty nice weed,maybe today I will go out on a limb and smoke some of this kind or whatever,it is so strong you would probably get stoned just smelling it!Thanks

OfflineFinBarre
    #320001 - 05/18/01 08:14 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I once split an eight of orange crush and blueberry with my friend for $50. I've got to say that that blueberry shit is the bomb. The taste was real light but still real flavorful and the high was overwhelming. It was real mellow but it didn't put you out. Some truely great bud.
Second to that though was a cube of Hawian Indoor for $50. That shit was wonderful. Took only two hits and got completely fucked. Very mild visual hallucinations with a real solid high. Rock and Roll!

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: FinBarre]
    #320021 - 05/18/01 08:57 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ya this sounds great,2 hits and I am very very wasted,my mail man came and I had to go sighn something,that sucked.This pot is defently trippy and makes you think of crazzy shit,and you can see shit if you stare at something,if you smoked a joint of this by yourself I am sure you would be tripping nuts,and that is no joke!

Offlinekebunk
    #320127 - 05/18/01 12:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

the best weed i ever had was whan i was at a local concert where i live.7 people including me went outside to smoke a regular size j. i only got about 3 or 4 hits on it (no one i know follows the puff puff pass rule) but anyways after we put it out we started walking back to the show when i notice im not high at all, niether is the 2 other people who werent high before we smoked.so i ask the guy whos weed it was if i could buy a joint off him cause i wasnt high.he says no the weed is called "killer creeper" you just gotta wait and it will hit you. so i figure o well i just aint gonna get high tonight and to just enjoy the show.well when i get in im standing around waiting for the mosh pits to start when all of sudden im stoned off my ass(about 10 to 15 minutes after smoking).it wasnt a knock you on your ass high but a very energetic high it was fun as hell to mosh.ive never heard of this weed and havent since.i was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this type of weed or a seed bank that sells this strain of weed's seed.

OfflineCDXX
Re: Your best bud! [Re: HB]
    #320323 - 05/18/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Was this hookah experience at my house Sean?

Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

--------------------
Everyone has their own path, but in the end all those paths meet at one road. And that my friend, is the road to enlightenment.

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#320332 - 05/18/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

best bud ive ever had was a gram of really dark green bud.it didnt have any red hairs or crystals so i thought it would probly suck.
after the first 2 hits me and my friend were like "whoa...".we didnt have to smoke any more for another 2 hours because we were so fucked up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I think. Therefore I am DANGEROUS.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else" - Tyler Durden

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #320844 - 05/19/01 11:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The most Notables from 2000:
"Goats Breathe"
"Pink-Princess x ROMberry"
'Alaskan (Sorry can't speel Menikustan or what ever) Thunderfuck x Norther Lights"

There are many more buds that I would recall if I knew their names....

Its Pat, representing the L.B.C. Since `73

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

OfflineElite_Weed
journeyman
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Its Pat]
    #320972 - 05/19/01 02:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

All i ever buy out here is good chronic. I usually get this shit from a friend of mine. It's really light green with lots of red hairs, and crystals. I don't know the name, cus i think naming weed is kind of lame....but it's a really heavy high where you just wanna lie down and chill. doesn't make you paranoid like that nastie shwag...anyways it's good shit and it better be for $20 a gram!!

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Elite_Weed]
    #321004 - 05/19/01 02:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ya that almost sounds like my bud except when you said lay back and chill or whatever,this bud is light green,tons of crystles and red hairs and maybe some orange ones to,and agter I took 2 hits there ant no relaxing that for sure,it is an intence psychedelic buzz that cant be explained,very very poweful!

Offlineces420
    #321012 - 05/19/01 03:08 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I would have to say thunder fuck is some of the dankest ive had. I just love how the buds are so fluffy one gram looks like two. Also i toke daily so its hard to get high off of one or two bong hits but this stuff really did pack a punch even in small amounts it sent me on my ass. Its just rare for us to get it here even though its grown locally. Normally were stuck with the standard BC so thunder fuck is a blessing.

OfflineElite_Weed
journeyman
    #321017 - 05/19/01 03:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well 'whatsup' maybe it was so intense for you cus you always smoke shwag, and never get good bud as you mentioned in your other post...but if you smoke the chronic everyday it becomes a normal high but better and cleaner than shwag

Offlinewhatsup
    #321084 - 05/19/01 05:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ya you could be right,butt it is still very powerful I was gona smell it today and I got the ziplock bag,I smelled the 1 little nug through the bag still zipped,also when I just looked at the nud I saw some white spots in the middle or something it looks like just crystles and no bud but the bud itself looks nice!It looks just like all the kind bud that I have seen and smoked but it is some how more powerful!

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

#321126 - 05/19/01 06:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not really into the names of Buds. Its just the ones I mentiioned had a name, and the smoke was very memorable..

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#321171 - 05/19/01 07:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

heavenlyblue you are such a queer.

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#321244 - 05/19/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You are all such posers it in unbelieveable. Get a life seriously. No one is impressed with the imaginary dank you lie about having smoked, all of you. heavenly blue you smoked an orange orangutan cock and its pat you got thunder fucked up the ass by your cousin bubba last year.

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: holographic mind]
    #321285 - 05/19/01 10:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Waht is your problem,or are you just made cause you can only get crappy SWAG crap,well I have some awesome kind bud or northenlights or something and you dont,hehe!

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ]
    #321287 - 05/19/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey now that sounds like some awesome bud! I dont know if I would take 6 bong hits though of the kind budd I have,2 regular hits and I was very fucked up,not as bad as you descibed though,by the way what movie was playing?HEHE!

OfflineElite_Weed
journeyman
    #321305 - 05/19/01 10:55 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"heavenly blue you smoked an orange orangutan cock "

ROFLMAO
OMG
HAHAHAHAHA

OfflinePrOzAc420
Stranger
Loc: CA
    #321392 - 05/20/01 01:55 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

the best bud i ever smoked was purple kush, and my friend packed a bowl in his glass pipe, and it only took me 1 hit and i was fucked, that was the first time i ever got stoned, but how stoned i got also might have something to do with the fact that i accidentally swallowed all the smoke so at first i barely felt anything except sick, then about 5 minutes after taking the hit i burped and a little bit of smoke came out, so i worked up a big belch and ALOT of smoke came out and i was instantly fucked up.

AND

last friday that same friend got some really good green sticky ass weed, i took one fat hit, and threw a coughing fit for the first time in along time and i think i threw up, and we packed another bowl and it was my pipe so i told everyone i didnt care what order it went in as long as i was the last to get it, because they already had tried to trick me out of my pipe so they sort of laughed because no one ever wants to be the last, USUALLY when i got the pipe there was still about 5 hits left so i smoked the rest and i literally felt high, i felt kind of like i was being stretched upward, like my whole body was being warped and distorted.

keep on trippin'

--------------------
[GREEN]KEEP ON TRIPPIN'
-PrOzAc[/GREEN]

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #321439 - 05/20/01 04:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"when I just looked at the nud I saw some white spots in the middle or something..."

White spots on bud are usually mold, I think. Look closely, the crystals are spiky and spiny and usually off-white. The mold is usually in the pits of the bud, and is white and not spiny at all.

I'm in love with her: the pharmacist's daughter.
She got my love, I get her drugs.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineZMhacker
journeyman
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Just a Punk]
    #321462 - 05/20/01 07:13 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

any of you guys ever tried White rose or keith? White rose looks as if the buds had been placed in water then dropped in a bowl of sugar. And Keith is just pure extracted THC crystals.

Offlinewhatsup
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ZMhacker]
    #321565 - 05/20/01 11:37 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I just looked at it with a magnifying glass and it is all crystles and hairs,it looks very awesome through a magnifying glass,brings it up very very close,nice!

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

#322064 - 05/20/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Your absolutely right Sean. I bet you would like to get thunderfucked up your butt too. You seem to talk about ass fucking alot. Point of the matter is, I don't care if you believe anything, I don't really give a shit, so who cares?

Also, how did you know I had a cousin named Bubba?

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

#322067 - 05/20/01 10:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry Hacker, I ain't Gonna Try Keith, though, I bet fucken' Holographic Mind would.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#322134 - 05/21/01 12:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ive noticed about 99% of holographic's posts are about homosexuality....might mean something........

We're all mad here...

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Your best bud! [Re: HB]
    #322194 - 05/21/01 01:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The strongest thing I had ever smoked until about 3 years ago was NL#5xHaze but then I grew out some of the early Cindy88 before MrSoul had completed the cubing. Unbelievable shit, its like meth/coke rushy, gotta love those sativa's. My friend should have some C99xWhite Russian(ak-47xwhitewidow) ready in the next few months so hopefully that will top the old Cindy. Someday I want to try a straight haze, (mabye nevilles) but I just cant wait 14 weeks and my friends cabinet cant deal with the stretch.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
    #322412 - 05/21/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You're thinking of Kif, there's no such thing as Keith. It's not extracted, it's the crystals rubbed off of buds through screens and then pressed.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #322514 - 05/21/01 02:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

keith? I thought it was keef... yea?  anywho - if its that shit that you shake off your weed thru the screen on top of a box - its tight... but i really don't think its worth the $... round here it goes for 20/g - might as well just by the whole bud :cool:

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
      Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
        ?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Re: Your best bud! [Re: geokills]
    #322540 - 05/21/01 03:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

whoa thats a trippy signature. One of the best buds I smoked ever were those puple haze buds. They were distinctively purple and they gave a really cerebral stone, but i guess I smoked some equally good hydro too in the past. I like freezeland too, it's the kind that grows easily around here outdoors.

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

OfflineZMhacker
journeyman
Re: Your best bud! [Re: NeonBlack]
    #322582 - 05/21/01 04:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

you know what I mean, how ever you spell it.

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: Your best bud! [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #322743 - 05/21/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"The strongest thing I had ever smoked until about 3 years ago was NL#5xHaze but then I grew out some of the early Cindy88 before MrSoul had completed the cubing. Unbelievable shit, its like meth/coke rushy, gotta love those sativa's. My friend should have some C99xWhite Russian(ak-47xwhitewidow) ready in the next few months so hopefully that will top the old Cindy. Someday I want to try a straight haze, (mabye nevilles) but I just cant wait 14 weeks and my friends cabinet cant deal with the stretch.

-Nietzsche "

Dystopian Harbinger You are most deffinitely a poser. You are probably like the other 90% of internet posers. You talk a lot of shit, You think you are a weed expert even though you have no first hand cultivation experience. just because you use terms like "cube" you think you're smart. To top it off you pretend like you have direct contact with the bros. grim breeders lol. but you undoubtly know little about growing which would be evident if i were to talk to you one-on-one about growing. why don't you come int he chat room sometime so we can chat grower to grower-wannabe (you). You probably don't know enough about growing to grow successfully even if you had the money and resources. You are just a poser.

Edited by holographic mind on 05/21/01 09:01 PM.

OfflineElite_Weed
journeyman
    #322931 - 05/21/01 10:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

omg, this joker's funny....

Cheech Wizard

Re: Your best bud! [Re: holographic mind] * 1
    #323005 - 05/22/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Oh Sean, you are such a mediocre troll, but let me buy into it just this once since you think you're the canna-kid around here.

Ok, Lets talk about growin' man. In my poser imagination I have a 400wHPS ScrOG cabinet. I currently imagine I am growing out a strain called Jacks Cleaner x Blueberry that I got from a kickass imaginary person named Subcool on overgrow.com Want to see some pics of it? Do a search on OG for JCB and you'll find it, mine is still filling out the screen tho,(1st week of 12/12),Gimmie another month and you should see some pics popping up on OG of da'SUGAR :) Or did I just imagine that being a web poser and all. Anway...In my imaginary grow I use rubbermaid bubblers, I use elite 802 pumps, 4" airstones, 6" netpots, growrocks, computer fans, el-cheapo hood for my HPS, etc...Standard ScrOG crap ya know. Learned indoor by reading up on laughingmoon/weedbase, good ole SCW, he is god of scrog...If I thought you were a bit less of a prick/troll I would let you know what my name was on overgrow and you could look at all the pretty pictures of my imaginary ScrOG cabinet in my imaginary gallery there. Come to think of it I imagine you may have even posted in one of my threads once Mr "sean_kush_123",(I made sure to push some negative karma your way, you're still on your first gray bar on overgrow right? One thing that is NOT imaginary is that you are certainly loved as much on Overgrow as you are here, unfortounately people here dont have 'karma' like OG so they can show you how much they appreciate your...insight here at the Shroomery.

In my imaginary world I am also a member of the Seed Swap Club...I got some Bubblegum from AMC in a public swap recently, or did I just imagine that?, (us posers swap imaginary seeds through the imaginary seed swap club you may have imagined you had heard of) Oh but you couldnt get into the imaginary Seed Swap Club because you're too much of a prick, they screen the membership to make sure people like you dont get in.

****edited, toooooo much info the first time around**** Basically my friend runs 3k currently and is going to bump up to 4k after the next harvest. I imagined that the last few crops he pulled were GreenSpirit and some other mixed imaginary shit. As I said his next run is C99xWhite Russian, he got the seeds in auction at C-bay and is pretty hyped about them, but we both know that C-bay is imaginary right...He has quite an imagination being a web poser and all.

Then to top if off, I imgined that I have gotten old bros grimm seeds off weedbase.com back 'in the day' before laughing moon got shut down. Remember when soul used to post on weedbase, he would offer seeds up...remember p75? Do you? Oh yeah, you werent there, and you're just talking out your ass....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! But you are right about one thing, I wouldnt know soul or sly in a crowded room but one benifit of interacting in the same community as he was is that I have gotten some of the early beans off them. This is not the first online community I imagined to have frequented silly child. Oh yeah, remember when shabang got locked out of moderating weedbase when ownership of LM changed then everyone freaked out and flick was posting his PGP key and telling ~S~ to e-mail him, remember the paranoia that made ChaCal change his name to SCW and start posting on cannakid.com? Oh yeah again...YOU WERENT THERE, being the web poser and all that you are.

Why dont I come into the chatroom to see how little you actually know about growing and genetics you ask? Well, I read about 5 forums and I also moderate a graphics design forum and some spend time on #IRC for that same forum. I dont have time to engage in pedantic chatroom banter with someone like you :) How about you start posting a bit more on Overgrow, I am there quite a bit more. Come to think of it, last I checked you had 300 or so posts and you had generated so much negative karma that you're a gray bar.

Hey sean I thought of a book someone should write just for people like you, the title of it will be "Everything you need to know about growing Marijuana and Mushrooms to make people think you know you everything about growing Marijuana and Mushrooms." I am sure it will find a home on your bookshelf right between your copy of Stamets "TMC" and "The 7 habits of highly successfull people". Sean, I know you have said that this is just your 'internet persona' but I cant imagine someone being as petty and vile as you who is not that way in real life. Regardless, Sean you have my pity.

Snatch the pebbles from my hand grasshopper

-Nietzsche

Edited by Dystopian Harbinger on 05/22/01 01:12 PM.

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#323262 - 05/22/01 11:38 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I almost bothered to read that (sarcasm function activated) you are a poser

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#323265 - 05/22/01 11:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have seen pictures of JCB in subcool's threads. You know what is missing? The pictures of your 400 watt scrog cabinet. Tell me... now... is it possible to take pictures of something that doesn't exist?

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #323267 - 05/22/01 11:43 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you 2 can't settle the argument, you can always pull out your dicks..........

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Cheech Wizard

#323566 - 05/22/01 05:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Poor seen...well I posted a response, becuase you chose not to read, or lack the ability to do so matters little to me. I sincerely apologize that I cant express myself monosyllablicly enough for you to comprehend my writings (sarcasm function activated), when you gain an opposable thumb come back for a bit more verbal parlay.

-Nietzsche

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#323623 - 05/22/01 06:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I read your post, it is nonsense. You are a little brat. You think you are special because you claim to be a part of some seed swap club, well maybe one of my other dozen overgrow personas can join? Who is swaping seeds with you? and in exchange for what, the schwag beans you collected from your last ounce of dirt weed? Lets talk about your imaginary scrog cabinet dip shit.

Cheech Wizard

#323819 - 05/22/01 10:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

sure whaddaya wanna know about scrog newbie?

-Nietzsche

--------------------
-Nietzsche

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#323821 - 05/22/01 10:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

holo im just curious ... not to be stereotypical or anything but r u a coke addict?

We're all mad here...

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#324319 - 05/23/01 03:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Dystopian Harbinger i know all about scrog, tell us about your set up. share some pictures. Does it make you feel superior to call me a "newbie"? You are pretty lame. No I don't remember all that gay shit that happend on weedbase and I don't know about the gay shit going on over at OG. My life doesn't center around the internet as yours seems to. Besides why woudl i care about seed swaping? Right now I have more seeds and strains in my fridge then I am ever going to get around to growing in the next decade, what would I need more for. I have exposed many a poserlike your self by asking question as simple as"how long does it take for an H.I.D. light to warm up?". Your imaginary scrog cabinet wouldn't even be impressive if it were real. So why don't you give me a detailed description of your imaginary set upso i can scrutinize it and call youa liar and a poser when I find inconsistencies in your story. Peace.

Cheech Wizard

#324625 - 05/23/01 09:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

How long you ask? If I had to guess I would say both MH and HID take about 3 min but I never timed it so thats a rough guess, I do know that the time it takes will increase over the life of the bulb. They also draw signifigantly more power as they ignite, vs when they runn so if you run in excess of 3 HID/MH lamps/circuit you should stagger the fireup time to prevent overload on a circuit. What do you want to know now sean, the best place to buy unwired kits on the web?

What do you wanna know about my cabinet I allready went into rough detail, do you want me to break out a micrometer and measure every centimeter of space for you? Tell you how tall my mother/clone cabinet is? Would you like to know my nutes? GH, flora, bloom, micro, but I may switch as I am almost out. Cloning gel? Olivias. What do I put the clones into? 1x1 rockwool germed under 3" flo tubes. Medium? Grorocks. Moms? Kept in soil in 6x6 pots, lost some old moms in grorocks, switched to soil JUST for moms. Setup....bubbler, as I mentioned, 4" airstones, 803elite pumps, 1 pump per tub. How my mylar is stuck to the walls? Spray adhesive. What my exhaust is? Mostly computer fans wired to an old power supply leading to a main cabinet exhaust which is a dayton 265cfm fan, the computer fans handled it and the dayton sounds like a huey when it starts up but its in there now. How did I lightproof the flowering chamber, darkroom vent. How do I intake fresh air? passive intake holes in bottom of cabinet. What do you want to know now, what kind of wood screws I used inside the cabinet? Oh of course that wont be enough because the next thing is ....Seen sez: "where are your pictures" Well I already answered that seen. Why would I let some bitch with a dozen persona's troll my karma?

I found it interesting you bragged about being able to join with 'one of your dozen other personas' makes me wonder how many cock-puppets you have here if you have a dozen personas.

Oh and I work on the web, so I get paid very well to fuck around on boards just like this one.

-Nietzsche

Edited by Dystopian Harbinger on 05/24/01 05:15 AM.

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#325105 - 05/24/01 01:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"....Seen sez: "where are your pictures" Well I already answered that seen. Why would I let some bitch with a dozen persona's troll my karma?"

bull shit excuse, just post a picture here if you don't want to reveal your overgrow username.

Cheech Wizard

#325599 - 05/24/01 09:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

and thats all you got, yawn == sean. weak little troll.

-Nietzsche

--------------------
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#325896 - 05/25/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you are so content to prove that you are a grower, and you have a scanner or a digital camera or whatever and you claim to post pictures on over grow, but you don't want to reveal your over grow identifity because you believe I will troll your karma, then why don't you just post a picture of your scrog cabinet here? The reason is because you do not have any pictures because you can't take photographs of something that is imaginary.

Invisiblemykal dylburt
enthusiast
    #330389 - 05/31/01 04:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

you == cool for using programming lingo.

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
Re: Your best bud! [Re: mykal dylburt]
    #5038075 - 12/09/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i just got this new bud that ive never herd of it until now. i realize that the same bud is probably named 20 or so different names but its called chocolate. it is a very rich, dark 'evergreen' color with hints of brown. and i must say it is delightful. it burns longer than any other bud ive ever smoked. i have this cool little 1-hitter that looks like a cigarett (i dont know how i got it) and i just pack about .3-.5 grams if the chocolate into it and light it once with a good pull and it burns for about 7-10 minutes. i cant even imagine how long a whole gram in a nice pipe would burn.

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Loc: Brainsville
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ph30n1x]
    #5038156 - 12/09/05 08:11 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Northern Lights was the best stuff I ever smoked here in the states. It was trippy for me but it lasted a long time as well, I think after one joint, I was high for about 4 hours! It was great! The best I ever smoked out of the states was in amsterdam, it was called Sensi Star! We sat in the pink floyd coffee shop and when we went down there everyone was quite with a haze of smoke dancing around them all. We bought a good sized (it was a little longer than 1/2 an inch long and wide) nug for like 12 bucks or something. We loaded a J with it and we smoked it. Half way through the J, I was already extremely fucked up. I decided to finish it after my partern couldn't. I understood why everyone was so quite in the shop, because this shit made life so big and comfortable! It was amazing, I felt so light and spaced out. I "high"ly recomend if you ever hear of it in the states, buy as much as you can, you will not regret it!

=ERik=

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Your best bud! [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5038380 - 12/09/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Mother's Finest - Trippy as fuck, got it from the Pink Floyd coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Gives me an ability to visual music in my head as though I'm watching a video, an ability to comprehend a 4-dimensional mode of existence and sensory input, an ability to comprehend ideas that would lead up to ego destruction or insanity and all sorts of other crazy shit. It even gives me visuals and time dilation most of the time, more-so than shrooms in fact.

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: Your best bud! [Re: TurricaN]
    #5038681 - 12/09/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know if I can put a 'best' on just one kind!  By far, my favorite buds came off a plant I grew :headbanger:

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Re: Your best bud! [Re: AKSE]
    #5038989 - 12/09/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Im not too sure because I have smoked so much but probably Northern Lights..

Turrican: either thats some crazy ass shit or you dont smoke much pot

OfflineSinthetic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5039454 - 12/09/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Best I ever had was blueberry. My friend is a dealer and he had it for $60 a gram, but you only needed two or three hits. It was pretty sick.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Sinthetic]
    #5039668 - 12/09/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quebec Gold.  I'm not sure how much it was per weight, but there were more red-gold hairs then green.  Sticky as hell, and you could smell the eighth ounce bag from about 30 feet away.  One hit shit too.

Best Christmas I've ever had!  :bongload:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineShripping
Shripping onTrooms

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Re: Your best bud! [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5039693 - 12/09/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Mine was insanely good, it was called white widdow, made my legs and my arms orgasmic, my eyes were extremely red, I was thinking about the craziest shit, and it didn't even give me the munchies.

--------------------
"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Your best bud! [Re: egolesss]
    #5040134 - 12/09/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I've tried many different types and I don't think I'll ever establish a 'best' because I enjoy variety and I like the variation between high to high. So 'best' depends on the circumstances in which it is used. But right now, I'm really enjoy some Snow White which is 60/40 and has a nice somatic/cerebral equilibrium type of high, and the most enjoyable aspect is I only had to pay for the soil and take the time to position the plant in a green house, and I used my friends' organic fertilizer and water from the hose and the creek. So no damned 50 outrageous bucks for an eight, that's for damn sure. When I hold the weed up in the right lighting and twist it, it seriously sparkles, with several trichomes SHINING and giving off light emitions. Damn, perhaps I shall take a picture... I often have the illusion of 'golden nuggets' whilst tripping and looking at this weed... I can't get that good of a picture of it unfortunately, it looks good in the picture but it doesn't sparkle!

--------------------

InvisibleChristoph teh goat luvr
Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ph30n1x]
    #5040506 - 12/09/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

You just bumped a 4 year old thread! WTF?

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Your best bud! [Re: Christoph teh goat luvr]
    #5040670 - 12/09/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Heh, almost a 5 year old thread at that!

Jeeze man, I'm sure you've been smoking lots of that bud you speak of. Could it possibly have any indica in there, cause you must have not noticed the date when you were searching through the forums! :wink:

It happens though!

Anyways, the Burmeese my friend grew one year was fucking wonderful. My fucking god I damn near TRIPPED BALLS off his bud! He was messing around with F1 hybrids and I don't know what the hell he did, crossed it back and fourth to end up with straight Burmeese and he hit the jackpot. My brother, his friend and I smoked some fresh nugs one night as it was all we had from his harvest and it must have burned for about an hour. We got great hoots off it too... then just lost track of everything.

My god, if I could have some of that bud, from the same harvest, I'd share it with everyone and one toke would keep us stoned for days on end!!

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: browndustin]
    #5040738 - 12/09/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:[/b
Jeeze man, I'm sure you've been smoking lots of that bud you speak of. Could it possibly have any indica in there, cause you must have not noticed the date when you were searching through the forums! :wink:

LMAO! :rofl2:

That bud sounds pretty damn fine Dustin! :stoned:

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #5040746 - 12/09/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

bubbleberry
has to be bubbleberry

had some one hit NYC diesel once... WOW

the bubbleberry is more indica though, i prefer it that way

it is really a matter fo opinion

some people like that sativa STONED feel like a rock high,
some like the light and airy yet heady and psychedilic traits of the indica, if i ever have a duaghter,
im naming her indica

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5040750 - 12/09/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

holy shit this thread is older than the shroomery ITSELF,
sorry for posting... i didnt pay attention to the date, there was a time, long ago, when i didnt have to worry about 5 year old threads

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: incubaby_421]
    #5040795 - 12/09/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
some people like that sativa STONED feel like a rock high,
some like the light and airy yet heady and psychedilic traits of the indica, if i ever have a duaghter,
im naming her indica

You've got indica and sativa mixed up buddy. Other way around. :rolleyes:

Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

#5040798 - 12/09/05 06:17 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I would know because I am totally fried on indica at this very moment! :naughty: :grin:

OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
    #5195037 - 01/18/06 01:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Top 10 bud's

1.) White widow
2.) Ak-47
3.) Any kind of "chronic"
4.) Northern lights
5.)Big bud
6.)Super skunk
7.)Skunk
8.) and "Kinds bud"
9.) Mini's
10.) Shitty middies :frown:

well thats just the list that i think is best in order. I've only done KB, min's, middies, Skunk, and some Big bud, a few hits of chronic.

Fuck I'm stoned right now I forgot Bubblegum and Blueberry!
O well peace out.

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: Your best bud! [Re: LightItUp]
    #5195045 - 01/18/06 01:34 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

White Widow x Sour Deisel = Widow Maker

Best bud i ever smoked

OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5195099 - 01/18/06 01:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

^ MMMMMmmmmm.

Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

Re: Your best bud! [Re: LightItUp]
    #5195207 - 01/18/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The best bud i've had is Afghani, VERY skunky you could smell it through multiple baggies inside a pill container, during smoking, a small hit would make the room reak and smell like straight ass for days, Dark green and gobbed down with resin (I'd pull it out of my baggy and the baggy would turn inside out). The effects were very high Sativa (or trippy high) but a nice indica feel as well, top notch couch lock, the biggest i've ever had, but still the trippiest herb i've smoked. At times on the come up my ass would be so giggly i couldn't function, but the giggling soon would turn into straight euphoria, both body and mind, and eventually turn into a fairly deep psychological introspect with a heavy sense of tripyness. I passed out on a few occasions to wake up hrs later and go to my room and get lost on the way there. A very good thinking strain IMO. But extreemly enjoyable, i wish i could get some more of it. Was $60 1/8. Best Herb i've smoked to date, and last i had it was over 1 yr ago.....I smoked it while i tripped on my only shroom experience...needless to say i was really out there for a really long time, and i find that it may have caused my trip to go in the southern direction, making me that much more introspective....Egh the after effects were pretty wierd....i was retarted as all hell for hrs after smoking even if was sober....:)

I was just recently in central Fla. Visiting a friend, while i was there i smoked Purple Kush, as well as Red Tide, both pretty good strains, but nothing like the Afghani. They both wen't $50 1/8 or $100 1/4.

Afghani was say a 10/10 for me, meaning its the best i've had, the Purple Kush and Red Tide were 8/10 and 7/10 respectly. But still good smokes. But neither had anything on the Afghani.

Edited by demon2091tb (01/18/06 02:25 PM)

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
Re: Your best bud! [Re: demon2091tb]
    #5195293 - 01/18/06 02:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I do not really remember what strain of weed this was but I smoked it with my brother. First off, I am very low tolerant to weed as I rarely smoke it but this was like no other weed I have ever smoked. (It was not laced because my brother wouldn't do that to me.)

Anyway, there I was. Decided I would take just 2 hits off of the joint because I had to go pick up my friend from work. Took 2 hits, didn't really feel anything significant. Then about 10 minutes later, BOOOOOM, it hit me all at once. This was the most psychedelic weed that I believe exists. I started freaking out because I was seeing myself walking in front of myself. I kept screaming at my brother to take me to the hospital because I see myself and he just didn't understand what I was talking about and was laughing like crazy. I demand a fan in front of me because it was keeping me alive lol. I eventually get up and start sitting beside this big woman who is high as hell. I then scream I am dying then I start laughing and won't stop. The visuals on this weed was extremely intense and wish I knew what the strain was as it kicked my ass.

--------------------
If at all possible, involve a cow.

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: MrKlown]
    #5195454 - 01/18/06 03:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

either master kush or northern lights/sour diesel cross. clean clean high, and definitely very trippy like.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: Your best bud! [Re: AlwaysFlowin]
    #5417706 - 03/19/06 12:04 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

best stuff well the most favorite i smoked in a liong time was some good priced stuff i bought from a frieds bro who deals cus it looked awesome eventhough i had an ounce i had to buy a 1/8th of it and it was awesome stuff i could smoke and smoke and smoke and it didnt hurt my lungs at all. watching numbersd start movinjg and get strobe vision and rushing awesome buds.

--------------------

OI OI OI

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5417755 - 03/19/06 12:22 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

ANy of the medicinal strains are about the same if they are grown by pros.

There are a few that seem to stand out across the board, but they are all really great.

The top 5 strains I have smoked were grown by people who do it legally for a living in N Cali(outdoor).
The one that smelled like throw-up was by far the best, but the plant didnt yeild nearly as much weight per plant, was almost brown, and the nugs grew shaped like fire. It was a plant clearly meant to trip off of, and would not often be recommended for medicinal use.
It was very cognative and physical. The high reminded me of a more sedative version of a very low dose of mushrooms. On joint to yourself(unlike the others), was enought to have a very psychedelic experince. It was still a very smooth experience. There were other types that I wouldnt want to smoke the same sized joint by myself. But thats because they fascilitated a different high, far more cognative than physical. SOme of this weed is so potent that 1 hit is enough to have extreem mind altering effects. I for one enjoy the ones that are just the same but have a more sedative aspect.

Invisibleknowhereman
fuck ratings
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Your best bud! [Re: stemmer]
    #5417814 - 03/19/06 01:04 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

I smoked a joint of some old G-13 nugs one night and a few bong rips of some other bud.

It hit me pretty hard, i was in this dark trailer and the movie Fantasia was playing..the little chinese mushrooms had me trippin and im sure i saw dancing weed leaves too. I stepped outside and i felt like i was also a little drunk also, but i had nothing to drink.
Then i suddenly felt an earthquake under my feet and i almost fell down, but there was no earthquake. lots of uncontrollable laughter too..good times.

--------------------
Everybody HA HA!

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: knowhereman]
    #5417837 - 03/19/06 01:24 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

I'm smoking it now!

Love nothing better than having a few cones from ol' pippin and chillin on the shroomery listening to shpongle! That's always the best bud for me :smile:

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#5418105 - 03/19/06 08:08 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

The best weed I ever smoked was the winter before last, my dealer at the time was having all of his bud flown in from BC, Canada, and claimed it to be authentic white widow.

I didn't know much about pot at the time. I do know that on one occasion me and my friend lit up a roach, DROPPED IT, picked it up and inhaled the smoke drifting from it, (the filter was ruined on the drop) and were both so high that we barely made it back up the stairs after about 2 'hits' each.

I had a brownie of that stuff ~2.5 grams, I literally took more than an hour and a half to find my way home from less than 2 blocks away.
Ridiculous shit. Created alot of spontaneous inner dialog if I remember correctly.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlineduggan18
Stranger
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5418127 - 03/19/06 08:26 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

i never know the strains i get, but it's always good and always gets me high. occasionally i'll get something that looks alot better then the average stuff i pick up, but that's about it.

gonna grow my own nirvana NL sometime and see how it turns out

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Your best bud! [Re: duggan18]
    #5418986 - 03/19/06 02:30 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

I wish that the people I buy weed from would actually not be so damn burnt and remember the "real" strain names!!!! I buy from a couple of guys, most of which purchase directly from the growers which is always preferable.. but I like to keep track of what I smoke, when harvests arrive and not have to guess at the strains or whether or not it's sativa/indica, etc..

There's definitely been some ak-47/blueberry and other shit going around. I just got some nugs that were nice, smelt and tastes like ak-47/blueberry + something else this time but the buds were weird. They bust up really weird too... I dunno. I'm gonna look for some really primo bud today because I've only got 2g of burmeese, 1g of water cured blueberry and a half gram or some random bud. Ate all my hash too. :bigblunt:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

#5419359 - 03/19/06 04:49 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

my best bud comes every time i get new stuff latly. the current best ive had though i smoked last night. its high is pretty dirty, not overly so though, and the paranoia you get from its a bit more intense than normal. i wouldnt really say that its not a trippy kind of weed because even though i was fucking baked out of my mind last night i never really stoped and said, holy shit im tripping. the nice thing about this stuff (and it can also be a bad thing) is that it makes you really happy and carefree, me and my sis smoked it last night at like 3:00 in the morning and we came home and we didnt care how loud we were, luckily we didnt wake anyone up.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Nirvana7]
    #5419527 - 03/19/06 05:31 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

i love purple.. gives me the best hallucnitaions grandaddy purple rainbow pruple purple candy

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineAlwaysFlowin
Never Pass onGrass
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: leafing]
    #5420014 - 03/19/06 07:30 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

^^ Hehe, not quite as good as the hallucinations that some of your pictures give you, I bet :smile:

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: Your best bud! [Re: AlwaysFlowin]
    #5420553 - 03/19/06 09:49 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

the best i ever got was called hempstar, not sure if it was actually hempstar but it fucked me right up.

I smoked a .75 gram bowl with two friends and i though that the room was on its side, CRAZY!

Offlineinv3rse
OP-4Warez/0day-warezon Rizon
Male

Loc: Denver, CO
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Kingkole]
    #5420662 - 03/19/06 10:28 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

White Widow x Blueberry Kush...$55 for an eigth I bought at last year's HSBC Celebration of Light (International Fireworks Festival) in Vancouver. Fireworks never looked so beautiful!

--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era - -the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant."

Hunter S. Thompson.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Your best bud! [Re: inv3rse]
    #5420841 - 03/19/06 11:22 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

god there's a lot of blueberry going around right now... No clue where it all came from but suddenly EVERYONE has it or has something that looks/smells/feels very similar. I don't know what strain of bud was the best I'd ever had... It was deffinitely a sativa, I seem to remember it being very yellow in its colour compared to other bud. The actual best bud I've smoked knowing the strain was the white widdow I picked up earlier this year, it cost an extra $10 for the half o but it was worth it, and since it was almost christmas and my friend just had a birthday he threw in another 4-5g's needless to say my life until New Year's was a blur... come to think of it I don't really have any idea what happened on New Year's either... o well, live and learn... or don't...

OfflineSCOBYSNACKS
PAzuzu
Male

Loc: SOmwhere near vodka bottl...
    #5422355 - 03/20/06 12:46 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

where i live we only have strong no weak shit so every time its like beter and better

--------------------
In omnia paratus

Invisiblewelsholi
Stranger
Re: Your best bud! [Re: SCOBYSNACKS]
    #5537352 - 04/20/06 11:46 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Not strictly bud, but would have to go with Nepalese Temple Balls purchased in Pokhara, Nepal. Potent doesn't even come into it...

Offlinechaos05
Stranger

Re: Your best bud! [Re: welsholi]
    #5537538 - 04/20/06 12:27 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Mines definitely got to be 'Mr Nice' (g13 X hash plant),its got a lovely aroma and a really spicy taste. Other than that Bubblegum is definitely a close call IMO.

Offlinechaos05
Stranger

Re: Your best bud! [Re: welsholi]
    #5537541 - 04/20/06 12:28 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

welsholi said:
Not strictly bud, but would have to go with Nepalese Temple Balls purchased in Pokhara, Nepal. Potent doesn't even come into it...

Ohh yes!!  :wink:

Edited by chaos05 (04/20/06 12:29 PM)

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Re: Your best bud! [Re: leafing]
    #5537963 - 04/20/06 02:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Best = Purple Haze

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Your best bud! [Re: drloomis82]
    #5557386 - 04/26/06 01:47 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

One thing i have found is its really hard to find schwag bud on Maui but Possibly the best Ive had is home grown oudoor Mix off Maui wowie and buublegum rasberry. I can take 2 fat rips and get blown off my ass and its a very spirtual high but you feel like your kinda floating and I get minor visuals on this shit.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5557798 - 04/26/06 08:08 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I like the sativa varieties, most of the bud in the states are indica, but good sativa is the kind. Heather is a hybrid of both. Outdoor grown buds have a certain ire quality too, maybe one reason is that the sun is the best light source available for growing herb. Plus growers tend to use more natural means of fertilizer when growing outdoors.

Indoor grown properly is just as good if not better in some ways though. Once bud is grown properly it doesn't really matter what strain you use. Good grown bud is comparable to any other good grown bud as long as you have good seeds. Some varieties may very in potency but any seeds you get online are of top generation. When comparing it on that level I give sativa a slight edge.

Any local shit beats the hell out of an commercial, such as Canadian or Mexican. For both these strains are loaded with chemicals because of the bulk grow methods they use. I call this stuff stress bud. The best commercial pot I've had is purple, but I've also had some dark green hydroponic which was dozer meaning heavy.

I think more importantly is what medium ur using to smoke the stuff with. I like using glass steamrollers and vaporizers capture the essence of pot well while reducing chemicals at the same time. Glass steamrollers are smooth hittin, plus easy to clean. I'm not a real water bong fan. They're usually hard to clean plus I always suck the bud down thoughs stupid bowls they use.

Edited by capliberty (04/26/06 08:53 AM)

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#5557922 - 04/26/06 09:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

When a friend of mine began growing he received some free seeds of the Silver Haze strain. Since then he's grown around 10 strains and still the Silver Haze is at the top, in his opinion (and mine too). The problem with the haze is it takes so long to flower, over 75 days minimum (at least with the seeds he got). Blueberry is another favorite of mine.

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #5558653 - 04/26/06 01:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Organic Blueberry. Nothing else I've tried is quite as good, although the Davidov I had in Amsterdam was pretty sweet.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Heffy]
    #5558712 - 04/26/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

To be cliched. I have to say mix of 1/2 ak48 and 1/2 white wid. topped with the crystal and just a bit of bud from bubblegum.

The benifits of knowing the growers.

BTW the AK and WW were 3rd gen clones growin from the best plant of each gen.

Real nice light bodybuzz feeling as well as a great headrush and slow long comedown.

We smoked it out of a nice fat bottom glass bong and were smoking sheesha from a hooka at the same time (strawberry cola flavour seesha)

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Your best bud! [Re: ezkiel]
    #5558818 - 04/26/06 02:08 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Not sure what the strain was, deffinitely a Sativa. Friend picked it up off someone she knew who gets theirs in from Columbia. Whatever the strain was, I have never gotten so high without that draggy "o god" feeling you get after smoking an obsene amount. We only really smoked 1.5g's each over a 24 hour period. Apparently the guy gets better stuff, but I have yet to have better weed. Second best was some white widdow I picked up around last December, that was a fun month :smile:

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Your best bud! [Re: StickyWater]
    #5561248 - 04/27/06 12:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ive been smoking for like 8 years. Ive had white widow, white rhino, kush, silverhaze, blueberry, bubblegum,northern lights#5, bc big bud, just to name a few. All were very very good, but the best shit Ive ever smoked wasent white. when i was 13-14 about everyday we would clean out my buddys dads coffee grinder.He smoked a few ounces a day of some weed he grows every year(calls the strain tennessee thunderfuck), and ground it up in his grinder. What was left on the lid was a green, or yellow powder that smelled like a mix of dogshit, and weed(that sour dogshit smell). A few hits would leave you feeling beat. you would walk lower to the ground, with your arms at your side. Your eyes were low, and red, and stung. The smoke you blew out was yellow, and if you put your lips to a pillow, it would make a dark dark amber color lipprint, off of 1 hit. I once took a single hit in a movie theather, watched a entire movie, and after the movie my moms asked why my eyes were red(I was a everyday smoker then). Nothing can compare to this, not the whitest, most crystally bud, this shit was like heroin.I smoked it everyday fopr damn near a couple years, but we grew up and started selling out own weed, so we stopped stealing his.We called it "The Grinder"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Your best bud! [Re: resin]
    #5561341 - 04/27/06 12:46 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The smell is odd probably just the coffee grinder, but what you smoked was mainly keif since thats what would be stuck to the side. If your unaware of what keif is, its the trichomes from the buds. You can get boxes online (also called "pollen collectors) or grinders that collect these crystals, its a very yellow powder when you have straight trichomes, but its greenish if you have a screen that lets alot of green material through. Sounds like what you were getting, basically if you heated it and pressed it, it would be hash.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #5561419 - 04/27/06 01:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The best weed will always be outdoor, and grown by the masters.

Indica, or indica/sativa hybrids are a favorite of those who know best.

The best hash plants are indica. The best shit I ever smoked was pure indica and smelled like barf. It was close to brown and has more hash than most hash plants

The best weed comes from those who grow it for a living, legally.

They prefer the indica varieties. They often have some sativa in the seed, but indica is more their cup of tea when they are growing for medicinal purposes.

They are all good, but some forms of indica are just like smoking some potent hash.

OfflineOMniversal
A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Male

Loc: The Synaptic Cleft
    #5561435 - 04/27/06 01:30 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Unfortunately I don't usually ask the type of strain to who I'm getting it from, but one memorable experience is definitely with purple indica..quite amazing..right now though just had some juicy fruit and northern lights..feeling pretty good!  :grin:

--------------------
"We contemplate the same stars, the Heavens are common to us all, and the same world surrounds us. What matters the path of wisdom by which each person seeks the truth? One cannot reach such a great mystery by a single path." - Symmachus, challenging the violent persecution of pagans by Catholic Roman emperor Theodosius I

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-Einstein

InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
    #5561900 - 04/27/06 07:54 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
The best weed will always be outdoor, and grown by the masters.

Indica, or indica/sativa hybrids are a favorite of those who know best.

i would have to differ on that one...ive been growing buds for a very long time ..like 10-12 years...but outdoor always takes a beating which in turn lessens the  trichinomes , due to wind rain etc...with the right indoor setup you can surpass outdoors..IMO :wink:

and to say those who know best pick indica is well,just your opinion,which is fine ,but hardly the rule..lol
i love indica's to but there is no replacement for a 13 week sativa,that shit will make your heart and mind race :tongue2:

Edited by CaptainKirk (04/27/06 07:55 AM)

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #5562461 - 04/27/06 11:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I would have to say on the overall indica grows better than sativa indoors, but sativa will grow 12 feet high outdoors. There are some good indoor sativa strains now but usually most indoor growers use indica. The kemo bud or hospital bud just seems like some good indoor grown bud. I'd have to agree with the regulation of the environment indoors, that indoor herb has a certain refined quality to it as well.

One of the main constituents is how good your seeds are. Or how good your clones are. Clone degenerate after awhile and so do seeds. Its good to find new seed sources and new clone sources that are genetically suited for thoughs particular conditions. Just go online and you'll find some kickass seeds. I knew someone who was an excellent outdoor grower but he wasted his time with degenerative seeds and so he had mediocre pot, although it still beat any comercial hands down because it was so clean. He kept it strickly organic, no chemical fertilizers at all.

Edited by capliberty (04/27/06 11:43 AM)

OfflineMudShark
Verm Varmint -Peat Peddler
Male

#5562466 - 04/27/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Kirk, I agree. However, in IDEAL outdoor conditions, closer to the equator, Outdoor will always trump indoor. Just because of the UVB and different spectrums that result from the sun's movement, not to mention the large amount of wind which strengthens stems and increase fluid uptake.

InvisibleHamstercut
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Your best bud! [Re: MudShark]
    #5562516 - 04/27/06 11:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

NYC diesel or jack herer, jack herer just makes me laugh non stop.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #5563155 - 04/27/06 02:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Not the best bud, but definitely a good one. Your fingers were so sticky after breaking this bud up. It was a little wispy, but the stuff smelled great. Jaimacan Gold was the name.

Let's make this a pic thread.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Your best bud! [Re: mecreateme]
    #5563180 - 04/27/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

nah man the smell wasent the coffee grinder, but rather the weed. Like dogshit, is the only way i can describe the smell.I know what keif is, ive had plenty of white and yellow keif from all types of kindbud, but it couldent toutch this. This keif was either green, or a sickly mustardgas yellow. It beat the shit out of anyother weed, keif, hash, honeyoil any weed product ive ever used. Gram for gram i would trade bubblehash for this

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: resin]
    #5563585 - 04/27/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sure this stuff was very potent, but do you think that since you were only 13 or 14 years old, maybe that had something to do with your experience with it?

Especially if you were just starting to experience MJ. I know my first year of smoking it seemed like I could get higher.

InvisibleMarijunaIsGood4U
I'M A GHOST,GHOST,GHOST,GHOST,GHOST
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: CLUTCH]
    #5563608 - 04/27/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i've smoked afghan kush :smile:

--------------------

OfflinexPooPx
Stranger

#6271778 - 11/11/06 11:53 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

OfflinexPooPx
Stranger

Re: Your best bud! [Re: xPooPx]
    #6271783 - 11/11/06 11:54 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: xPooPx]
    #6271875 - 11/11/06 12:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Best bud I ever got was some AK-47, might not have been real AK but I was blazed. We loaded it up into a gravity bong and I took 2 hits and I was gone. I had some orange crush the other day and I got pretty blazed from that, blueberry is also something I have tried before with a gravity bong.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #6272027 - 11/11/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Alaskan Thunderfuck. strong indica...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Your best bud! [Re: Limerick]
    #6272042 - 11/11/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

the best i had was nothern lights in amsterdam and second blueberry afgani in vermont

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Your best bud! [Re: thedudenj]
    #6272061 - 11/11/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

its not a matter of strain usualy, but how well its grown.
my best strains have been (from best to worst, and none of them were bad)

G13, LifesaverXSourDiesel (LSD), Thunderfuck, TrainWreckXBubbleBerry and a few other crosses just blew my mind, but G13 was beyond potent. I tried some G13 hash the same day and ended up falling asleep at 6pm (i usualy go to bed at 3am)

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Your best bud! [Re: Limerick]
    #6272138 - 11/11/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Top 5:
1. Black Domina
2. Super Silver Haze
3. Grandaddy Purple
4. Kona Gold
5. Amnethyst
Those are my top 5 that I can think for right now

Thise is some amnethyst in my stash right now.

That is some blue cross (blueberry/northern lights #5) also in my current stash.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Offlinedeviance
Stranger
Re: Your best bud! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6272154 - 11/11/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Some of the dankest stuff I have ever tried was some Texas Shoreline which is a clone only local strain. One bong hit will leave you coughing for a good 10 minutes. This shit is stronger than any commercial KB strain I've smoked....white widow, blueberry, bubble gum...ect People compare it to Cali's OG Kush.

Edited by deviance (11/11/06 01:58 PM)

OfflineSpiderbaby
?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: Your best bud! [Re: deviance]
    #6272175 - 11/11/06 01:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

White Widow . . . quality

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Your best bud! [Re: kcobra15]
    #6272205 - 11/11/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kcobra15 said:
3. Grandaddy Purple

are you from the bay area, CA?
that strain is from santacruz/oakland/sandiego/SF

very potent, and it tastes like grapey skunk.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6272224 - 11/11/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yeah its alot how its grown

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Re: Your best bud! [Re: thedudenj]
    #6272277 - 11/11/06 02:46 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I used to live in the central valley CA which is pretty much like the bay area. EVERYONE buys grandaddy down there. Now that I moved up to Humboldt county however, grandaddy is nowhere to be found. I got tired of it back when I could get it all the time but now I really miss it. It is just so strong and the taste can only be described as rich. It is the PERFECT weed to roll a blunt with.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6272738 - 11/11/06 04:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

make a trip to SF, its everywhere there.

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

#6275331 - 11/12/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I would say it is probably the most popular strain in the entire bay area. I wonder why no one grows it in Humboldt? At least I haven't seen it around in the last year that I've lives up here.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineDarkSideMoon
Stranger
    #6275585 - 11/12/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I visited Tampa ( I live about an hour south of it - FL) for the summer and discovered the most amazing bud probably this side of the country. It was extremely long and dense buds + epic crystal content + epic amounts of hair + the skunkiest smelling thing I'd ever heard of. He opened the bag in a living room and our buddy could smell it in the bathroom. They call it "the Fruit" no idea what it was.

Top 3 Ever:

Spicy Fruit (Cali bud)
Bull Ryder (Cali Bud)
This tampa bud..."the Fruit"

2 days ago I bought a bag of dro that had a crystal the size of a nerd candy connected to the stem.

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: DarkSideMoon]
    #6276253 - 11/12/06 05:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

My neighbor once had a 1/2 ounce bag of pure keif. Put that shit in a bowl, light it, hold it...  :bongroll:

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Your best bud! [Re: MustardMan]
    #6276624 - 11/12/06 07:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I prefer haze strains. They have the nice upper-high characteristic of sativa combined with high THC. When I smoke hazes I can't even stand straight, I wobble all over the place. I just think it is so funny..

--------------------

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: Your best bud! [Re: MorphMan]
    #6277036 - 11/12/06 09:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

euforia and blueberry were pretty good.

my favorite was a jamaican afghan cross :thumbup:

--------------------
View My Gallery

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Your best bud! [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6277903 - 11/13/06 02:42 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

weed with opium and crystal meth on it

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract