Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

Loc: Washington State
WANTED:Clitocybe Illumedens
    #319332 - 05/17/01 11:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Im really interested in learning mycology by growing a species of mushroom other than Psilocybe. I know this mushroom is neither medicinal or edible and is a poisinous species but I am interested in doing tests on its luminescent nature. I am willing to trade/pay for a print or spore syringe of this species. Their season is comming upon us *mid-summer to autum* So I would really appreciate it if all the east coast shroomerites who go hunting would keep their eyes peeled. Thanx!!!

"Give Fuzzy all of your drugs. So let it be written so, so let it be done!"- the word of Fuzzy the III supreme ruler of all Mycotopia

--------------------
"Give Fuzzy all of your drugs. So let it be written, so let it be done!"- the word of Fuzzy the III supreme ruler of all Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineamanita
addict
Loc: UK
Re: WANTED:Clitocybe Illumedens [Re: Fuzzy]
    #319563 - 05/17/01 05:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, I think the fungus you mean is "Clitocybe illudens", a bioluminescent species. I have grown various cultures of luminous fungi, and they are great fun to watch at night. Email me and hopefully I can give you some help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates