Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
My excellent idea
    #3193751 - 09/29/04 01:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, me and my buddies really like to make beats when we all get together and drink/smoke/chill/etc. By making beats, I mean that we all produce different sounds with our mouths (drums, bass, and other assorted sweetness) to create on big "song". I guess you could call it collective beatboxing. You might even say we're pretty good, as the other day, me and my buddy were doing a "duet" on the bus for fun, and these two guys came up to us and commented on it.

Anyways, here's my idea:

I'm gonna get like 10 of us together, and each will be assigned a different bus stop around the city. The first one of us will board the bus at a selected bus stop (during peak bus times, so it's pretty crowded) and begin by making a looped beat, say a drum track. This would probably cause the people on the bus to pass him off as a schizo or something of that sort. But then at the next stop, another one of us will hop on and add to the drum track.
These two will continue until the third comes on, and adds yet another track. By the time we have all 10 of us on, we will have an ultimate super song kicking amonst 50 or so complete strangers! Hopefully, some other people will feel compelled to join in.

To all the onlookers on the bus, it would appear as if us beaters didn't know each other because we all boarded at different times and were all spread out on the bus. Ideally, this should create everyone on the bus to become extremely confused and thus have a confusion-induced brain-convulsion.

But seriously, people seem so depressed on those bus rides. Not one word is said amongst those 50 or 60 strangers. Don't you think it would be a great way to spice up a monotonous ride home from work? I always get the urge on those crowded buses to just stand up and sing my heart out, some Frank Sinatra song, and then just sit back down like nothing happened. They certainly would not forget that for a while!

Im probably going to be carrying out this ingenious plan sometime in October, so Ill be sure to record it and update. :tongue2:

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: My excellent idea *DELETED* [Re: manna_man]
    #3193775 - 09/29/04 01:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: My excellent idea [Re: blink]
    #3193793 - 09/29/04 01:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I think filming it will ruin the ILLUSION Im going for.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineStinky
Toaster ofPop-tarts

Re: My excellent idea [Re: manna_man]
    #3193808 - 09/29/04 01:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Oh man, that would be awesome. Some people might get annoyed, but too bad for them. If that happened when I was on the bus, I'd probably crack up laughing. I think its a great idea.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub