Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehanoes
Loc: holland
shroomz
    #319340 - 05/17/01 12:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hi i have some questions ....................

first of all i would really like to know the scientific names of the shrooms i buy in smartshops in holland i've bought

mexican schrooms ( most commen)
*p cubensis?? altough they don't look like them

golden mexican (more potent than mexican shrooms)
*with a little more bleu on the strain

hawaiien shrooms (very potent)
*probably liberty caps

uuhm and one more question do I need light to grow my own shrooms and is it worth the effort (probably a dumb question here but for me they are very easy to get and relatively cheap) just thought it might be fun if it is not TO much trouble

well hope you can educate me a bit ............

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^

--------------------
?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^?^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGulf_Shroomer
Tastes LikeChicken

Re: shroomz [Re: hanoes]
    #323334 - 05/22/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

p.Mexicana is the mexican your thinking about .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Abandon All Ye Hope... For Hell Is An Obstruction Of all Reason...

Invisiblelibertycap

#323549 - 05/22/01 04:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Why don?t you ask the people at the smartshop? If the shrooms were labeled Hawiian, they were surely not liberty caps.

Invisiblelibertycap

#323556 - 05/22/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you post this in General Questions instead, Im sure Mjshroomer or some other knowable person could answer all of your questions. (I?m sure Mushroom John has no need for reading trip tips :))

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #323557 - 05/22/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

the mexicans are p. cubensis (or stropharia cubensis, they are the same) for sure...
the golden mexicans can be p. mexicana, or b+, or another cubensis strain thats more potent than the average cubensis...
and the hawaiian are copelandia cyanescens... and yup those little fellas are reeeeeeally potent... i love em?

for growing shrooms you don?t need a light as when you grow weed... that means the shrooms don?t need the light to live, but they use the light to know in which direction to grow...
and yes, i think growing shrooms is definitely worth it... you will like the ones you grow much more than the ones you buy... because you grow them, take care of them, love them, and maybe even speak to them... therefore the trips you will get on them will be much more pleasant...
hmmm i was just amazed by how much i know about growing boomerz considering the fact i?ve never done it hehehe... thats the only drawback of living with your parents... but oh well, i have a very nice source, so i can?t complain...

good luck hanoes!

peace

In(di)go

"All this pain is an illusion... of what it means to be alive"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies