Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
the wierdness file
    #3193028 - 09/28/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I thought for purposes of interest and discussion we should all share our strangest inexplainable, paranormal or supernatural experiences.

Ill start: i have had 3 distinctive instances of random unlooked for ESP. Once i had a random fear in my stomach and hid behind a fence just in time to avoid being hit by a car that came speeding around the corner a second later. My friend did not move and they opend the door and smoked him. At the time when i ran behind the fence i had no clear idea of why i was doing it, only a fear in my stomach and a seemingly random response.

A second time i was on shrooms and suddenly had the intense conviction that my dad had been in a car accident. I was horrified. For a while i tried to put it out of my head thinking 'its just another stupid mushroom paranoid delusion" but finally i caved in and phoned my dad. Me: hi dad Him : hi  dan Me; Whats up? Dad: oh... nothing much... i just hit a bear on the highway about 5 minuites ago. That was like exactly how long ago i had had this random paranoid idea that he was in a car accident. The pit of the stomach fear was similar to the other time.

A third and final less serious time i was at my cabin playing a drinking game, a version of go fish with the iraqi most wanted deck. We declared the fat general as an everyone drinks card. It was my friends turn to draw and i had just taken a drink my throat was still burning he reached for a face down card and i had the same fear in my stomach again. I said 'no not that one! ' and he looked at me like WTF? and i was like 'ah fine flip it' sure enough it was the fat guy and we all had to drink, my friends were freaked.

I have also had random, unlooked for out of body experiences. One time when i was up most of the night with stomach cramps i passed out and immediatly felt strong vibrations. I suddenly was wrenched upwards out of my body and was floating in the corner of my room . there was no transition between falling asleep and 'dreaming' it was straight from waking conciousness to vibrations to floating. I later had 2 or 3 very similar experiences.

One time i had an experience like this when i was looking at my body. I wanted to fly somewhere else but it was like my body was sucking me back into it. When i tried to resist the whole room swayed like i was drunk. Later i read this exact same thing happend to other OBE'rs and i had never heard of it previously. The vibrations are also a very universal feeling, making me wonder what the nature of this unique experience is.

Another time i was making a dream journal and drew a picture of hypnos, sheerly imaginative and based on nothing except i knew hypnos was the god of sleep so it seemed fitting to call my title page to my dream journal that. Anyways after doing the drawing i fell asleep and dreamt that a huge gorgeous butterfly flew down and landed on a tree in front of me. Its wings were square and when it opend them it looked like an open book where the butterflys body was the spine. The wings were gorgeously painted with symbols and what i percieved as wisdom. Then, wierdly i snorted powder of the butterflys wings.

When i woke up i was struck by the vividness of the dream so i looked up 'butterfly' in my brothers books of symbols. It read : the butterfly is the symbol of hypnos god of sleep and dreams (i never knew that!) and it represents the 'transitory nature of happiness' (symbolized by its use as a drug?!)

Anyways it just seemed  too fitting seeing as i had just drawn the picture and then had this dream when i didnt even conciously know that hypnos's symbol was the butterfly.

Random synchronicity? i just dont know

ANyways that is mostly mine. Other than that the wierdest experiences ive had were lucid dreams of unparalleld length, vividness and lucidity, they literally felt like they went on for days even though they only a few minuites to maybe an hour

Not exactly supernatural but hey

please share all of yours!

:thumbup:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: the wierdness file [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3193106 - 09/28/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My friend and I were chased by a very large glowing orb of light once in my basement.

That's the first thing that comes to mind as far as unexplained goes.

Telekinesis always surprises myself no matter how often I practice it.

Umm..

Some minor OOBE's that have been extremely strange, but the memory itself let alone an explanation does it no justice.

Then there's always psychedellic experiences, while not paranormal in the traditional sense, have been some of the furthest moments of consciousness away from the accepted 'norm' for me. Craaaazy times..

I've also had some experience communicating with my subconscious a few months back that were very illuminating and very bizarre, but I don't have the energy to attempt to explain them :smile:

Umm, as for esp there's been moments for me too, but most of which I've passed off as chance or forgotten about. One that stands out is back in school, we had to do public speeches and to decide the order we would roll three dice and the number would be that position on the attendance. It started out with just a 'lucky guess', but I went on to predict almost every single number rolled (literally, maybe all but the last 3) which shocked me, the other kids, and especially my teacher :/

Fun stuff though :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: deff]
    #3193143 - 09/28/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"My friend and I were chased by a very large glowing orb of light once in my basement"

id love to hear more about this. were you tripping? even if you were mutually shared hallucinations are pretty paranormal of themselves

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3193169 - 09/28/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

No, not even close. We were like 10 or 11 when this happened, waaay before I even tried drugs.

It was very much a mutual sight. We never even spoke a word until after we were chased. It was dark in my basement, and we both noticed something behind us (luminating part of the room - very slightly though). We turned slightly around to see this bizarre white "thing" zipping towards us, and we ran as fast as we could upstairs and slammed the door. That night, after much daring amongst us, we got up the courage to venture downstairs again to look for it (with a baseball bat for some reason). Sure enough, we found nothing unusual.

This was quite a few years ago, and up until a year or two ago I had somewhat forgotten about it, and even passed it off as a possible dream. Something reminded me of it, and I asked this same friend, and sure enough he remembered it too :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3193225 - 09/28/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Many years ago, I visualized, from a somewhat lucid dream, myself riding horseback into the woods.. very clear image. Many months thereafter.. I went camping in some deep forest, and nearby there were some horse-ranges, and of course I went there along with others for the giddy-up. Well, somewhere down the path.. Around a curve my horse went..and.. Boom. Exact.. same.. image. Everything was precisely and perfectly the exact same thing I had envisioned. I was rather young as well, so I felt it was very odd, but at the same time, I shrugged it off like it was somewhat... "normal". This is just one of many experiences like these that I've had, I only mention this one because it was the most vivid and strongest one I've experienced.

Like my title says.. -Twilight Zone Music-

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: the wierdness file [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3193261 - 09/28/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i've had a series of 3 lucid dreams that were hi-jacked as i was about to achieve my objective.

for personal reasons i had decided that i needed to find a telephone inside of a lucid dream. the three times that happened the phone rang before i could use it. all three times the same person was on the other end. all three times they told me some stuff that i couldn't recall when i woke up and the dream dissolved and in one instance hijacked to a static image of some message i was supposed to remeber.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3193267 - 09/28/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Spectral dogs....

scenario: i had a rottweiller when i was young (7-12 years old)  that served as a gaurd dog for my uncle, he delt drugs and had this dog hand trained, it was very viscious to those it did not know.

but for me, he was my best friend (no really, i wasnt allowed to have many close friendsat that age).  he slept with me in my bed and played with me and was all i could ask for in a dog/friend.

he (his name was Niko) unfortunatly took a bullet for my uncle, sacraficing himself for my uncle.  he actually took a bullet a year and a half before (roughly) and survived, but this second time did him in.

cut to over ten years later... my grandma (my uncles mom, no doubt :wink: has a rottweiler, a female named Tasha, VERY old dog.

so one evening i walk in taking some grocieries in helping my Grandma and its very dark.  as i step through the garage door, what i thought was tasha, ran up on me licking my hand all excited.  i didnt think about it at the moment, but Tasha cant move very well at all...

so im talking to this dog saying like "hey slow down, move it" because its getting under my legs and what not.  my Grandma comes in and turns the light on and says "who are you talking too?",  im like, "the dog!"  she kind of pause a second and then says, "i let her out before we went", and sure enough we turned to face the arcadia door and Tasha was outside up against the glass looking in at us.

about a year later, while the dog was outside again, i was laying on the couch during christmas time. i had just taken a couple percosets and was watching the tree, when the dog came up and started licking my hand... i patted its snout and it layed down below my field of vision at the foot of the couch.

it was then then i realized the dog was outside and i shot up and there was no dog below me, tasha was outside.

both of these times i am not sure if it the spectral version of Tasha, projecting herself, or my old friend paying me a visit...

i aslo met with the deceased spirit of my uncle a month after he died in an OBE, but thats a crazy story..

i have many stories similar to these, but the spectre dogs are by far the most unique.

as far as telepathy, i get that all of the time while on tryptamines, and rather frequently when im not also.

i have an uncanny knack of guessing what a gift is that somebody has gotten me (and it really just happens quite suddenly, with know thought about it.)

woo, im done typing.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Todcasil]
    #3193280 - 09/28/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"i also met with the deceased spirit of my uncle a month after he died in an OBE, but thats a crazy story.."

hey man crazy stories are what this thread is all about! keep em rolling cool stuff so far

that chasing orb is nuts deff!

--------------------

Offlineschmektron
Vainglorious

Loc: Wrapped in an imbroglio
    #3193483 - 09/28/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hrmm where to start: numerous OBEs and stuff like that
sometimes when I lie down to meditatate, I enter this half-awake, half-dream state where entities/spirits/whatever have spoken to me.  Then, last tuesday, I was doing that and I was positive that I was communicating with a  divine prescence.

~~~        ~~~
Heres the kicker : on friday night I was hanging out with a friend of mine, a bhuddist monk... hes very much into mysticism/shamanism and stuff like that.  I was outside with him, alone, and we were talking and all of a sudden he starts gyrating/flailing around in this manner I have never seen before (he was in the Lotus position).  Basically, he channeled a "spirit" w(hich called itself the "spirit") directly through him and was talking to me about me and my life. The "spirit" repeated itself three times, every time it spoke. 

It basically said that it has tried to speak to many people but nobody has understood, until now when it communicated with me. Furthermore, it told me that I should only follow my intuition because "my heart is pure, more so than even the spirit's, and that I need to eradicate my shame and that there are very very very few people who are like me."  Something like that.  There was a lot more shit said than just that, I don't feel like posting it here.

Now, when I was communicating with this "entity", I was experiencing this massive surge throughout my body... indescribable.  Before this happened, I frequently got goosebumps and that "kundalini" spine-tingling feeling, but this was much more powerful.  Almost like I was experiencing all emotions at the same time, which in turn was conforting.

Finally the "spirit" said that it was happy because it found me and was able to communicate with me, and it started to cry.  Then I looked up at the night sky and looked down at the ground and started to laugh this really shaky laugh, then I started crying.

My friend "awoke," and has no memory of what happened, absoultely none.  He said that stuff like that has happened to him before, but never that intense because before, he was conscious when it happened.

Since last year, I guess my awareness (for lack of a better word. sorry i don't write very often) has been rising.  Its the same awareness that's akin to some of the threads that many have posted in S&P.  Now, I feels as though my awareness has increased to a new level.  I've always felt like there was some strange attribute that differentiated me from other people, but last Friday night was too much; I can't really integrate it , and I'm not even sure why I'm posting this here, even though I am leaving out a a lot more information.  I don't really know what the fuck is happening to me.

If I did, I'd probably be labled as crazy... :tongue:

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#3193840 - 09/28/04 11:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Magic Spell Worked?!

Note: I'm keeping this short because I, like some folks, have a hard time reading long posts about paranormal activities.

I was 14 years old experimenting with Wicca.  I embraced its ideals and nature loving spirit.  But because I practiced alone (witchcraft was not a popular subject in my circle of friends/ high school), I yearned to learn with another person.  So I conducted a carefully orchestrated magic spell which asked the God and Goddess to quench my desire by sending another Wiccan.  Two days later, there was a new student in Spanish class.  She sat next to me...wearing a pentacle  :eek:  Long story short, she was Wiccan, we "studied" together...but eventually I lost interest in both her and Wicca.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: the wierdness file [Re: Viaggio]
    #3193927 - 09/29/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Your story reminded me of one that still wiggs me out. I was 19 and met this guy, first time I tried shrooms was with him. We hung for a few weeks and then I started going my own way as he became jerky.

Then a few weeks later after no communication, I started thinking about him all of the time feeling really good and highly giddy. One night, I went flying out of body while asleep and he was in my house in the astral too. I woke up freaked out wondering what the hell was going on with him.

The next night, with NO notice, I was impelled to drive to his house over it, he shared a place with some guys. I walk in and they had a red candle on the table with an upsidedown star carved in it and a knife in it. I asked what in hell they were doing.

They said they were mad at their other roomate and were using black magic to give his motercycle a flat tire. Just then the phone rings, i was right next to it and I picked it up. It was the 3rd room mate, he says, "Cindy, I'm glad your there, you have your car right? I said,  "yeah why?" He said, "I need a ride home, my bike got a flat."  :whoa: My heart was racing.

Chris came with me to get him and I asked him if he had been using that crap magic on me to get me to like him again. He admitted he was. We worked it out that it wasn't cool and he stopped.

I asked my mom to take me to a priest the next day I was so wigged out.  :lol:

Def, my brother and many friends see the orbs too. I WANT TO SEE THEM!

Cool story Todcasil

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3193980 - 09/29/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was thinking about my ex getting all misty and sentimental. Suddenly the phone rang. It was AT&T trying to sell me some service.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3194399 - 09/29/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In the past few years(since I began experimenting with drugs) I've had the ability to predict the future. It's usually nothing big, and it's not like I can do it whenever I want, but I have the uncanny ability to predict certain things happening. Up until a few weeks ago I always was skeptical of this ability and I really only kept up the front because I didn't really believe it, but some of my friends actually did, so this led to some amusing times. So anyway. About a year ago while my friends and I we reminiscing on some "feats" of mine one of them told me to predict something. Out of the blue I predicted that one of our friends, Lauren, would die in a car accident on her 21st birthday, which was Sept. 13 of this year. so they all thought it was funny and whatnot and Lauren sort of brushed it off. So in the months following my prediction I refined it to her dying around her birthday in a car accident, and I would always remind her of it.
Well, I guess she got pretty antsy around her birthday but she turned 21 safe and sound. But, on Sunday the 19th, 6 days after her birthday, she was driving some people home at around 3 in the morning. She was coming out of her neighborhood when a drunk driver plowed into her station wagon and totaled it. She and her 3 passengers were fine. So I guess even tohough she didn't die, this prediction was a shocker for all of my friends, as well as myself.

Edited by Twister351 (09/29/04 02:03 AM)

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Swami]
    #3194710 - 09/29/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

...getting all misty and sentimental

now that is weird factor 5. i got the heebie jeebies just reading it. :slider:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3195100 - 09/29/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ok my dead uncle experience.

my uncle dies in a motorcycle accident, only a few months after getting out of jail. no one ever told me why he was in, but im sure it had something to do with selling drugs and having firearms.

so i had recently had a daughter born with my wife, and i was laying her down to sleep in my old bedroom, next to my uncles.

i layed on the floor just as my girl was started brething deep, and as soon as i hit the floor BAM i was out of body, it was a rush. normally it takes me some time to get into a position to emerge, and its only for a few seconds at best a minute, but this had happened like i was pulled out of my body. so i rise up wards to a "standing" position in my room and i see my daughtermove from the bed to floor and through the door, like a spider, she was laughing the whole time!

i moved to the door and hesitated, then it was opened from the other side by my uncle. he spoke, but it was more like a telepathy. i heard him say "you have a really beautiful family, im glad i got to see you".

he moved into the outer room, and i followed him, and my frame of reference changed dramatically, i was suddenly in the far corner of the family room looking at him, as he "flickered" around the room looking at pictures. i saw something, a purple energy form on the couch, and i said "what is that?" he replied oh dont worry its just energy getting ready".

i was confused, he said goodbye, and i opened my eyes.... i jumped straight up and wrote thewhole thing down in my computer journal, so most of this is word for word, what i remembered seconds after it happened.

freaking crazy.

i will say one more thing.... i had an experience 2 years after my mother died also, of trying to evoke her spirit, but instead i called down some sort of demon that harrowed me for the next 6 or 7 years, on and off. perheps my mom didnt turn out so hip after she died? i think it was just a viscious entity. do not ask me to describe this story please. i was mentioning it for the sake of the paranormal inquisitives.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3195196 - 09/29/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

amazing stuff guys just amazin makes mine look chickenshit by comaprison

todcasil your obe description matches mine exactly, hit the matress and zoom out i go.

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3195224 - 09/29/04 11:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:smile:

i wonder what provokes that?

high levels of DMT spurting in your brain?

peace

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Invisibletracing
Stranger

#3195236 - 09/29/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Getting 2 identical scratches on both cheeks the same size, angle and depth the day before my cousins wedding while asleep in bed.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: tracing]
    #3195261 - 09/29/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i once had a vivid dream that i was in a judo match with some insanely muscular and violent dwarf. I fought like mad and managed to get him in a choke. He tapped out but i kept choking and my vision turned red. Finally i managed to let go and work up. I was strangeling my pillow with a bicep-throat hold and had blood on my face and hands. Freaked me out, and shows that i should probably never sleep in bed with my partners in case i kill them

which reminds me when i was young me and my sister would share beds when we stayed in hotels, and she complained that during the night i would wrap my legs around her neck and strangel her.

Freaky deaky

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Twister]
    #3195338 - 09/29/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

So you got the date wrong and the result wrong. How is that a prediction of the future?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3195354 - 09/29/04 11:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Finally i managed to let go and work up. I was strangeling my pillow with a bicep-throat hold and had blood on my face and hands.

Please do NOT share your sexual fantasy dreams with us. (Remember: pillows are people too!  :crazy:)

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3195416 - 09/29/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This is not the thread for you SWAMI.

YOU WERE NOT THERE AND YOU DID NOT EXPERIENCE THIS YOUSELF, STOP PICKING TECHNICALITIES FROM WORDING.  THIS IS THE WEIRDNESS FILE, NOT THE SWAMI CONTINUES TO MAKE AN ARSE OF HIMSELF FILE... :smile:

Anyway now that annoyance is out the way I will tell you I have experienced with enough personal proof to make a 99.9% judgment of the following phenomena being very real:

UFO's: Imagine being stood no less than 30-40 foot away from a disc shaped UFO with lights all around the bottom rim, it was a dull silver metal and had strange tubing stuff on the roof.  It appeared about 20-30 foot in the air then proceeded to land in a field behind my friends house, anyway I don't have time for details that have already been posted.

Pre-Cognition: I have experienced seeing the future and then watching it happen.  This was not deja vu.  This was an actuall 5 minute sequence that appeared like a memory, I could of written down if I had a pen before it happened.  This is not just one event this was everything that happened within about 5 minutes!  It was accompanied by an unexplained euphoria that appeared as quickly as the 'memory' itself.

Life after death:  Like Todcasil I have a very deep experience with a family member coming back and giving correct information they could not of known even if still alive!

Ghosts: Now on this one I am less certain but when I can feel something in the air and objects can actually move it started to sway my opinion.  Im fairly sure on this one but not 99.9% like the others!

Well thats about all I can remember at the mo guys!

--------------------

Invisibletracing
Stranger

#3195573 - 09/29/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

To compare it to your story moon. How would you think its possible to scratch my face with such refinement during sleep? (Im not sure if your trying to suggest I did it).

I would only be able to contemplate myself doing it if theres such thing as sleep walking with your eyes open, and even if their was, how could I have managed to do such a perfect job that would clearly need skill with slow meticulous precision?. Ive never done anything like that in my entire life, and I sure as hell wouldnt know what tool would be best to get that kind of thing done!.

As for my feelings regarding the wedding, I had no strong feelings one way or the other of the 2 newly weds. Frankly I didnt want to go but family would frown apon me if I didnt :smirk:.

The truth is, I really dont find it wierd because I have a good reasoning as to the why which is related to my past history but thats another story. Its more for you guys to theorize as much as you want when the answers would only baffle you more by leading to more questions which eventualy become impossible to answer.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Ego Death]
    #3195627 - 09/29/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Demons exsist.

I was chilling with this kid and me and my ex were there.

He began huffing endust (he was not smart) and on the exhail, his throught bubbled out and his face contorted out of shape. His jawbone grew wider and his chin jutted foward. Not to mention he gyrated his head around in an unnatural way that would probably crack the bones in the neck normally. He also made unhuman gutterral noises I have never heard in my life.

Anyways, once that passed he said "Whoa! What was that?? That was cool!" and he did it again!!

He hit the endust even harder and on the exhail the same thing happenned but more intence than the first time. This time the bubbling and gutteral noises were amplified and he grew little nubs that looked like horns as well as the rest described above. His eyes even changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
In conclusion, demons are real. Possessions are real. This man was subject to much abuse, physically, sexually and of course verbally. He dabbled in black magic and probably called the demon upon himself in order to curse others. I believe in demons fully, but I have never seen an angel. I figure that if there are bad spirits, then there are good ones as well.

Just be careful what you channel and what you trust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had my own experiance with a demon comming and wreaking havok in my life and almost possessing me. I faught it hard core and almost lost the battle. This demon made it clear to me that they are after both the soul and/or spirit to devour them. They can also have female voices it seems.

It worked starting at my left temporal lobe area and it felt like pure malinity was seeping into my brain and body. It travelled throughout the nervous system and down the spine into my hands and legs. When asked what it wanted, the demon talked "HAHAHAHA I'M HERE TO TAKE WHAT IS MINE!!!" and tried to kick my self out of my body.

I won't type about the rest.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: the wierdness file [Re: MAGnum]
    #3195672 - 09/29/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was working and I had just meditated and put myself in a peaceful state for the amount of stress I was going through at the time.  I was so peaceful I could have gotten mugged and smiled while giving over the cash.  Anyways, I saw a man in Orange Bhuddist Robes come over to the line I was working and stand in it.

I knew I would have him as a customer, I would have made sure anyways.  There was just something about him.  The whole time I only had him in my periferal vision except when I actually saw him, so I know it was the same person.

Anyways, he walks up to the counter and he's wearing a brown over white shirt and other clothes.  He was wearing nothing that I saw him wearing when he came in and I directly looked at him.  I also noticed a Necklace of Bhuddha around his neck. :smile:

Basically, I saw who he was and I wish I could meet him again because I feel there is something he is supposed to teach me.

--------------------
Agent 727

Invisibletracing
Stranger

#3195735 - 09/29/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You almost sound like your joking but if your not..

"that would probably crack the bones in the neck normally", wouldnt you have to know indepth about the breaking point of human anatomy to suggest something like that?, unless he turned his head more than 130 degrees from the forward view point I wouldnt jump to those conclusions. Ppl can contort all different parts of their body to the norm. As for the sounds you heard, ppl can make all kinds of sounds with their mouth you never heard before, nothing new.

"and he grew little nubs that looked like horns"

Too bad you didnt take a picture, think of how much good he could offer to science :grin:. Seriously, you should expand more on this. Where you high at the time?.

Sorry if I come off as an ass, just trying to get the full story :thumbup:.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: the wierdness file [Re: tracing]
    #3195857 - 09/29/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I wasn't high.

This kid's throught started Bubbling up well beyond human anatomy, man. I'M TALKING ABOUT BUBBLE AFTER BUBBLE LIKE A GOOD 3 INCHES IN DIAMETER. It pumped into his face and changed it's shape. I was in a sort of awe observing this happenning right in front of me. I was a bit scared and I stopped chilling with the person shortly after that. Maybe his neck wouldn't have cracked, but it girated like said in an earlier post about a channelled spirit. However this thing did not speak, it howled unhumanly (or should I say unlinguistically).

His face and better yet, his bones started changing shape into the typical (like you see on an ozzfest t-shirt) demonic form. He did litterally have little nubs where horns would be and it was a very bizaar experiance. The nubs were formed when the bubbles went up into his forhead.

Me and my ex talked it over later and we both concluded it was demonic possession. She still couldn't get over the "what the hell was that?" question.

I hope this helps make things clear

--------------------
Agent 727

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3195861 - 09/29/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

very strange indeed. must have been scary :devil:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3195879 - 09/29/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Real demons don't have horns. (See: O.J. Simpson)

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3195949 - 09/29/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It was how it decided to manifest itself.

Don't act like I'm making this up to make people scared; this it the oddest thing that has ever happenned to me and there is only one explanation which qualifies: Demon Possession.

You know, Swam, almost all cultures worldwide believe in demons. I think it's for the reason that some demons are stupid enough to show themselves.

I can't prove it to you, Swami, but there was annother witness besides me at the time. Shit, the kid even told me he would call on demonic forces.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3195980 - 09/29/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ever see Godfather I, the movie? Remember where Luca Brassi (sp?) gets strangled? They actually partially strangled him for a more realistic affect. His face swelled to twice the normal size. This was physiological not demonic.

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3195982 - 09/29/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It wasn't scary when it was happenning just very bizaar, it was scary afterwards.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3196297 - 09/29/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

His cheek bones, jawbones and forehead (eyebrow area) all jutting as bubbles go up from his throught, under his skin travelling to each area and even form horn nubs.

I guess it is possible to bloat like that, but this appeared that his form was changing shape especially like it was bones underneith.

It was wierd Swami, his actual bones may not have been changing shape, but it sure did look at it.

I'm going to contact my ex and have her write up a written version of her perspective on this.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3196324 - 09/29/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Annother wierd thing involved an orange orb zipping in my room stopping and then zipping out.

It was small, no bigger than the size of a baseball with light radiating from a nucleus. It had no effect but to allow me to be aware of these sort of unexplainable things exsisting.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3199539 - 09/30/04 10:44 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I hear a lot about orbs but after all my years I'm yet to see one.

My mother has seen one but myself have really tried not to think about ghosts or orbs because the prospect of them coming in my room at night is scary.

I know aliens could come in my room at night too but I've had 13 years to get to grips with what I saw. I'm not scared of aliens anymore, I look on myself as alien as they are.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3199961 - 09/30/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that demon story is intense, What is 'endust?'

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3200071 - 09/30/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I avoid attaching any beliefs about what the orb I saw actually was, as really - I have absolutely no idea. Sure, one can believe they're ghosts based upon lore of them, but from the experience alone - I can only say it was a hovering white ball of light.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3200131 - 09/30/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

BALL LIGHTNING does not look like "lightning." Instead, it usually appears as a mysterious glowing sphere which drifts horizontally through the air. It is typically the size of a grapefruit, but sometimes appears as small as a pea, or as large as a bus. It sometime hovers at a few feet or tens of feet altitude, but can also bounce along the ground. It usually lasts only a few seconds, but sometimes persists much longer. Various colors of "BL" have been seen, sometimes it changes colors, and sometimes it has internal structures such as glowing layers or moving sparks. Sometimes it disappears silently, other times it explodes with extreme violence.

At one time BL was thought to be extremely rare, but this was because most BL eyewitnesses feared ridicule and wouldn't come forward. In reality, five percent of the population has seen BL close up. Today most researchers agree that it is real, yet its nature is still highly controversial, and no sensible theories yet exist to explain it.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3200142 - 09/30/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sorry didnt notice this before

"To compare it to your story moon. How would you think its possible to scratch my face with such refinement during sleep? (Im not sure if your trying to suggest I did it). "

no i wasnt at all trying to say you inflicted the wounds yourself i have no explanation for that unless some psycho came into your room at nite and cut you.. your story just reminded me of mine.

And yeah swami bloody pillow stangulation gets me so hot. I have to go manually relieve myself rite now just from thinkin about it

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3200199 - 09/30/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ball lightening in my basement, but of course!

I feel so stupid to have never realized this...

I should elaborate. 'Ball lightening' as a label does not reduce the amazing nature of this experience. It is only a symbol used to try and classify a group of unknown and not well-understood physical phenomenon. Trust me, seeing a giant ball of light "chase" you is a pretty intense experience.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3200229 - 09/30/04 02:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And yeah swami bloody pillow stangulation gets me so hot. I have to go manually relieve myself rite now just from thinkin about it

*Reading comprehension alert*

Of course, that is not what was meant at all, but now I am starting to worry about you MS...  :crazy2:

--------------------

Offline3eyes
Citizen of Earth
    #3200372 - 09/30/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

this sounds like something out of an x file series.

sure sounds like this guy shape shifted. I actually don't believe in demons only if i start manifesting evil to have a form or conjure it to be.

Angels could be posed by entities, human spirits, as well not just by extra terrestial but its our perception that has been clouded and that doesn't allow us to see the true form of these energies.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: 3eyes]
    #3200381 - 09/30/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Key word: could

:smile:

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3200957 - 09/30/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

heh i didnt understand you at all i thought it was just a wierd swami joke. Now im curious about what you were talking about?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3201026 - 09/30/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've seen ball lightening before. I was living in a home high on a hill during a really bad lightening storm.

On my way out to work, a line of visible electricity ran from my coffee table to the ceiling and then a ball of dense sparks about the size of a volley ball blew out from the middle of the line.

It looked like the sparks produced when one is welding. It hung for about 3 seconds and was gone. Scared the beejeesus out of me. I have a fear of being hit by lightening and to see it come into my house and know it can just sucks. LOL

I know dozens of people who talk about seeing the colored orbs. I havn't and I wish I would. They describe them as being very smooth, the light is soft and diffused and see through. A friends son says they follow him around the house and talk to him, he's 5 and that they are nice. he gets visits from some not so nice "thingies" too. Other friends have said they can communicate with them telepathically.

My brothers neighbor across the street gets the white ones in his basement often. My brother went and took a picture of them. There must've 15 just hanging around on a clear sunny day down in there when he took the picture ??????????????

After all, this is the weirdness file.

Maybe there is nothing going on unussual other then masses of people young and old are now hallucinating due to social economic breakdown and the break down of the family unit and the pressures of a materialistic society?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3201103 - 09/30/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No, I don't think this is really anything new per se, just that - as swami said - people are starting to talk about it (in reference to "ball lightening" too, if there is a difference between this unknown phenomenon and "orbs" or not).

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3201936 - 09/30/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

wow that ball lightning stuff is unreal. What a strange strange world we dream in

--------------------

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3202018 - 09/30/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was getting drunk in a graveyard one time (just that one time; everyone should once i say)

we found a.. what are they called? not a crypt, it was smaller. basically the stone around a coffin, but it's above ground?

one of those. open. the lid was slid to the side.

nothing was inside.
we left.
quickly.

nothing otherly about it, but that was weird as hell.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3202091 - 09/30/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

we left.
quickly.

:lol:

Good call  :crazy:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #3202133 - 09/30/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I know people who have seen ball lightning fly around indoors before. Sounds pretty fucking weird. On behalf of meteorologists everywhere I apologize to anybody dissapointed to find that these orbs aren't "ghosty" after all.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3202177 - 09/30/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
that demon story is intense, What is 'endust?'

Endust is a arisol spray used to remove dust from furnature.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3202194 - 09/30/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When I saw my orb, it was a clear sunny day.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #3203003 - 10/01/04 04:14 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Spectral dogs....

i had just taken a couple percosets and was watching the tree

Not to pick on you, but has anything like this ever happened to you when you were sober and in broad daylight where you can tell the difference between you bumping into something and making up a spectral dog to explain it, and a (real) dog bumping into you? Or does this sort of thing only happen to inebriated people in the dark?

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Diploid]
    #3203122 - 10/01/04 06:32 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whoah people use dusting spray as a drug eh. Jesus it just shows how far human kicks can go.

ANd mixamatosis, it sounds to me like meteorology hasnt explained ball lightning at all, nor proven that it IS even a form of lightening. Swamis post about it makes it sound like all meteoroligists have done to try and explain the phenomenon is arbitrarily labeling it lightning.

Maybe im wrong? but it sounds to me like it hasnt been explained yet

seriously swami i must figure out what you were talking about up there its nuggin my buzzle.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3203279 - 10/01/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mixomatosis said:
I know people who have seen ball lightning fly around indoors before. Sounds pretty fucking weird. On behalf of meteorologists everywhere I apologize to anybody dissapointed to find that these orbs aren't "ghosty" after all.

This probably does happen but do not assume all of these 'energies' to be B.L.

My mother was awoken one night by the thought that her father was there to say goodbye. She looked up to see a ball of light in the corner of the room. She said it was about the size of a football. She fell straight back to sleep after seeing it!

I have also remebered another experience.

Me and my mates were all sat in a graveyard behind his flat. One of the females with us started laughing and said "my Gran's buried here" (note posibly no correlation). A second later we saw a square block of light appear and shift past the left wall. There are only empty fields behind this church going on to a river. Its well fenced off and highly unlikely that anybody could of been there to generate this. Nor can I think of how a square block of light 6 foot tall could just appear and move along like it did. We all left after this.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3203513 - 10/01/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I did a little exploring on the "orbs" as I'm only aware of peoples stories, never researched it or have seen one myself.

The governments official word on them is that they are SWAMP GAS. (commonly found in peoples homes and city highrises)

The scientific communities word on them is that they are discharges from batteries and electrical outlets or ball lightening.

(If science really understood what it is and how it happens, I would think they could reproduce a 3 dimensional sphere of transperant light to follow people around rooms in a lab experiment)

The religious comunity hails them to be the merkabahs of the Bible, angels in light vehicles from the heavens.

The spiritual community beleives them to be spirits or ET's vising from other dimensions and benign.

All of this reminds of a case for the weirdness files. About 9 years back when I lived in hawaii, I was watching TV and noticed this shimmery pool about 12x8 inches up near the ceiling, it was silverish, purplish and shimmered like water. Looked like how they make portals look on sci fi shows.

I made my "what in hell is that face" and just stared at it, it was beautiful. Must've been there for 30 seconds. THEN I started to smell something, it was perfume, it was SHALIMAR, it was the favorite perfume of my aunt who passed away a few weeks prior to that.

I called my husband in and asked if he noticed it and he could smell it too, it was strong and lasted for hours. I just blew it off as a case for MY weirdness files and forgot about it.

3 weeks later I'm reading a book a friend loaned me about how spirits manifest objects into this dimension. I catch a section where they talk about "perfuming". It said that a common manifestation produced by spirits is perfume, because it's easy for them. I got the mega chills of course. Wierd!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #3204701 - 10/01/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This summer, I was having a seemingly dumb verbal exchange in a dream, and when my alarm went off, someone was repeating VERBATIM what was said in my dream in a completely different context.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: the wierdness file [Re: SpecialEd]
    #3204718 - 10/01/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When i was a kid i could control a sun ray that was shining in trough my room. It was a small focused ray that i could steer across my room by will power. I called up my baby sitter to show her, and i proceeded to steer the light on to different objects in the room that i called out before. She was freaked out to say the least.

I remember it as it was yesterday.
I'm not sure what to make of it, it was such a long time ago and my mind could have played some kind of trick on me.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3205225 - 10/01/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

there was nothing to bump into... the first time i was sober, and it was dark, right around dusk.

the second time i had JUST taken some percocets when it happened.

and both times there was nothing there to bump into.

sidenote: do you know what Todcasil is?

peace

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3205639 - 10/02/04 12:57 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

and both times there was nothing there to bump into.

How do you know that?

By your own admission, the first time it was dark, and the second time you were zonked on oxycodone.

You're picking the irrational explanation (fun and interesting), over the rational explanation (dull and boring) even though the rational one is far more likely to be correct.

Bumping into something you didn't know was there is far more likely than bumping into a 'spectral dog' that never appears when you're sober in daylight.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3206289 - 10/02/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
whoah people use dusting spray as a drug eh. Jesus it just shows how far human kicks can go.

This kid is crazy. He's actually very very stupid or completely insane.

--------------------
Agent 727

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3206439 - 10/02/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've also had some experience communicating with my subconscious a few months back that were very illuminating and very bizarre, but I don't have the energy to attempt to explain them

Hey Deff, I'm really curious about this as I have read of such things before, though i've never experienced such a thing. Do you think you could go a little bit more in details? like, is there a particular state of mind (brain wave) you have to be in, or is the subconscious "voice" the same as yours? And how did it first happen?

I'm just looking for a little bit of info, i'd actually be interested in attempting this for myself.

BTW, I posted a response to AbstractGray's little inner voice problem he had about a month ago, I don't know if he was experiencing the same thing as you, but if it was, it probably helped him out, and maybe it can give you some info as well. Here it is
That's a bit of what I know about all this.

Peace

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: exclusive58]
    #3206488 - 10/02/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well there appears to be two distinct forms of inner communication I've experienced, which are ego splitting and this, subconscious communication. Ego-splitting almost always happens on a psychedellic for me, whereby I become both communicating voices within my head, collectively creating the single self we usually associate with. This is bizarre too, but it feels like you're literally communicating with your conscious self, but in a strange way.

Now I've only had two experiences communicating with what I believe to be my subconscious mind. Both were at night, and both were when I was completely drug-free. The best time for this appears to be when you are falling asleep, before your consciousness shuts off, but while your subconscious begins to take hold. I'm not sure if this occurs every night, and I only remembered it on the two ocassions, or if it was unique to those two times. It is definitely an outside 'entity', as in outside all normal consciousness. It did not have a memorable 'voice' per se, but it's almost like a different form of pure idea communication. The one time, the most illuminating and memorable of the two, I become consciously aware of eight distinct areas of 'self', my consciousness being one of them, and also the smallest (intelligence-wise and also relative size). What struck me the most is the intelligence of the subconscious, as it literally feeds everything you experience into your very small conscious perception point. When this communication started, it was as if I suddenly became in a dark room, except I was aware that the room was the limits of my conscious self, and that in turn, *I* was this room. The image I could see with my eyes was projected into this room, and I was fully aware that it was inside of myself, rather than an external sight like we are so used to believing. At the same time, I became aware that there was an outside force (subconscious - the grouping of the other 7 fragments) that was projecting this image as well as everything else I was experiencing, and when I focused on this, I also realized it was trying to communicate with me. It doesn't speak to you like in ego-splitting communication (where you literally hear two voices in your head, one of which you associate as 'you' and the other as a fragment of the original you), but rather it conveys pure awareness similar to our normal perception, which it is responsible for. It 'told' me, or rather 'showed' me, that my consciousness was a part of a much much muuuuch larger connected helix of conscious points, interacting with energy pulses amongst eachother ('information' - relative to our perception). This conscious entity, was responsible for the 'genetic' makeup of a much higher conscious being, similar to the way our own dna is responsible for our collective 'self'.

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs and whatnot, as when I started explaining this the memories started flooding back and I just had to keep typing. Hope it was helpful somewhat :smile:

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3206577 - 10/02/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, I don't know what to make of this!
All I can say is WE KNOW SO LITTLE.

I can kinda relate to what you are talking about though, something similar happens to me, at a far lesser degree, when I go to sleep.
I'd start thinking of something while I go to sleep, and when my conscious awareness kinda starts drifting away, there's this sort of voice that answers to my previous thought. But its a voice that comes in as a thought. And this 'voice' can start saying really random shit, but sometimes it is strangely coherent and related to a previous thought.
I've been trying to communicate with it recently. When i notice that its being coherent and being related to what I'm thinking, I start building a thought on what I heard from it, then let myself go to sleep again, and it answers me! I probaly been up to three respones at the most, because its hard not to fall asleep when you're in this state.

All in all, its definitely something i need to look into and develop.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: exclusive58]
    #3206603 - 10/02/04 11:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I absolutely agree with the knowing so little part, as everything we "know" or attach the label of "knowing" is directly fed into our perception by this seemingly external subconscious. I don't want to sound "matrix-y" on this, but it is the same principle as the computers feeding "external" sensory information into the unmoving and completely "internal" minds of the characters.

I too am trying to cultivate this ability of communication, but it seems to happen when there is no initial intent for it, almost as if the subconscious desicdes itself what and when it wants to show you something, although you can consciously create conditions for better response, such as before sleeping. Very very interesting and worthwhile endeavor, and definitely something I hop to become more attuned to through practice :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the wierdness file [Re: mr crisper]
    #3233543 - 10/08/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Quote Swami:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...getting all misty and sentimental

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote mr crisper: now that is weird factor 5. i got the heebie jeebies just reading it.

I think his point is that non-coincidences happen a zillion times and are promptly ignored by the True Believer.

But one statistically insignificant coincidence happens and it's "Hallelujah! I found proof!!" :rolleyes:

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (10/08/04 03:59 PM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3233625 - 10/08/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

He hit the endust even harder and on the exhail the same thing happenned but more intence than the first time. This time the bubbling and gutteral noises were amplified and he grew little nubs that looked like horns as well as the rest described above. His eyes even changed.

Sounds to me like severe acute anoxia, not demonic possession. Why do people always chose to believe the implausible over the obvious?

By the way, anoxia is very hard on the brain. There are safer, cheaper, and way more fun ways to get high than huffing aerosol propellents. :sad:

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3233682 - 10/08/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"He hit the endust even harder"

What the fuck is that dude using that shit for anyway? I prefer Drano.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3233769 - 10/08/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ego-splitting almost always happens on a psychedellic for me, whereby I become both communicating voices within my head, collectively creating the single self we usually associate with. This is bizarre too, but it feels like you're literally communicating with your conscious self, but in a strange way.

Yeah the one time I got to that point on acid, I was terrified and confused, first mostly scared and later mostly confused.
The only thing the not-me was saying.. well it wasn't saying anything, just laughing quietly FOR SEVEN HOURS.

on topic because damn it was weird!
add to that weirdness, when I starting coming down (still all by myself mind you), I found the one other living thing in the house to try and chill with..  worked for a while.  A hedgehog!  Those lil buggers are funny :o hehe
kept running behind me, and when i'd turn, she'd run around me in the other direction.. hedgehog hide-and-seek :wink:

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: the wierdness file [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3236356 - 10/09/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"This is bizarre too, but it feels like you're literally communicating with your conscious self, but in a strange way."

hells yeah ive had this a number of times, ill literally end up lieing down in a state of total relaxation and hear a voice speaking clearly in my head with amazingly profound ideas and revelations (at least it seems that way to me) and i jerk up and right them down. Not at all like normal thought

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3236364 - 10/09/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant :smile:

Very strange and also very interesting to observe. It often seems to 'guide' you in whatever it is you're interested in at the time. I think this may occur naturally during sleep, which accounts for how we learn things and such, and that under the right conditions your consciousness remains functional to observe it. Sometimes it's so bizarre... :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3236436 - 10/09/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"It often seems to 'guide' you in whatever it is you're interested in at the time."

exactly! its like if ive been reading and researching and thinking about something, but dont yet understand it, the mushrooms speak to me and take those independent units of meaning and then deliver the true message to me clear and simple. Ill literally go from not knowing to total understanding of something through this mechanism.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate