Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Americans murder Iraqi civilians: protesters, farmers, k [Re: Zahid]
    #3189804 - 09/28/04 12:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think the american negro shall rise up and save america from the crusading islamists.

right on bros!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Americans murder Iraqi civilians: protesters, farmers, k [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3189821 - 09/28/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Zahid and LF, you both ought to change your signature lines.

LF... you don't want to be banned for THIS. There are better ways to go out.

Zahid. Instead of American soldiers, now Christians and Jews? Come on. You understand... avoid the hate. It isn't allowed. Opinions are, hate isn't. It is a fine line... but try.

And both of you, use this forum as it is intended. For political discussion. Not trolling, flaming, or showing off your new sig.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3189834 - 09/28/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Islam hates anyone who wages wars against Muslims.

get it through your head... america is not fighting a stupid "holy war".

...america is kicking islam's ass because they attacked us.

leave america alone, do not sucker punch america just because we are the baddest country on earth. We will kick some islamic asses.

..just ask the japanese.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Americans murder Iraqi civilians: protesters, farmers, k [Re: Rose]
    #3189844 - 09/28/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

*sigh*

From this day forth I'm going to hunt down any signature that suggests racism, islamophobia, anti zionism, semitism, anti americanism... honestly where do we draw the damn line.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3189848 - 09/28/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

O.K. but I've been meaning to come in here and put out some opposition to this terrorist ideology. it sucks.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Americans murder Iraqi civilians: protesters, farmers, k [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3189862 - 09/28/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It should be your god given right to hate Arabs and Muslims, LF.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3190338 - 09/28/04 03:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks, not saying the art was bad... it just goes both ways... you know.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #3190367 - 09/28/04 03:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

just because we are the baddest country on earth.

Omg! you yanks crack me up. Im so looking forward to watching your mighty empire crumble in the next few years. Will be almost as much fun as watching reports of more dead americans in Iraq.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3190394 - 09/28/04 03:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
*sigh*

From this day forth I'm going to hunt down any signature that suggests racism, islamophobia, anti zionism, semitism, anti americanism... honestly where do we draw the damn line.

Basicly, the line is drawn when images of broken crosses and the star of david are burning... While a triumphant sword is shown above them.

The line is drawn when a "Freedom fighter" is standing triumphantly over the body of an american soldier.

The line is drawn when a gay Iraqi fighter is shooting sperm on a willing American participant.

The line is drawn at showing pictures of prisoners from Abu Graib (sp) in the signature.

The line is drawn at showing a lynching in a signature.

See?

Hate.

All of these examples serve to INFLAME a certain group of people who see them. Argue all you want about how your signature is meant to show something else... but we both know you like the attention... and we both know they have mainly served to infuriate others.

If you feel Shroomerites are being insensitive to you, point it out, but do not provoke their flames anymore.

I'm sick and tired of seeing people banned because they get pissed off at something you say.

You know darn well what you are doing.

If you want to make your point, The Shroomery is a great place to make it. Still, you must abide by the same rules as others, no matter what your beliefs, if you wish to post here.

Your new signature is disgusting. Sorry the kid died. Now change it... play along... and make your points by sharing your views and opinions... instead of playing "Virtual Martyr".

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3190419 - 09/28/04 03:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

...america is kicking islam's ass because they attacked us.

When did Iraq attack you? I must've missed that one...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3190470 - 09/28/04 04:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have seen many instances of so called 'hateful' signatures and no one got chastized.

The signature is gone as I have no choice to obey the rules, regardless if I disagree with them.

However, you shouldn't incorporate personal beliefs intoyour moderation, imho. The soldier being a 'poor kid' is a non-issue as it's a whole different story. I personally believe the resistance in Iraq is just. I won't be silenced for that. If my beliefs enrage some people (mostly Right wingers btw) and they flame me and get banned, that is their problem. I highly doubt my signatures are what pushed retread and downforpot into flaming me. They simply didn't like Muslims to begin with, and a Conservative Muslim like myself who takes a firm position is simply the most hated opposition - moreso than liberal opposition, to Right wingers in the West. I apologize for the signatures, they are gone. I now have an Arab holding a bunny in his hand instead. I won't apologize though for what I believe in, and there many people here who agree I shouldn't despite the fact they overly disagree with my political beliefs; they nonetheless believe I am entitled to them.

Be at peace,

Zahid

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3191447 - 09/28/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My personal beliefs have very little to do with this.

It has more to do with the TOS here at The Shroomery.

Read them again, look at what they say about Hate, and provoking flames.

Then change your sig. AGIAIN... you said you did, but you didn't.

Like I said in my last post, please tell us if you see anything that you percieve as hateful and something will be done... but only if you obey The Shroomery rules yourself. Otherwise, you won't even be around to complain. See?

You want this sig to be allowed... becuase it shows Muslims rather than Jews, Christians or Americans.

That is a perfect example of your type of trolling... martyrdom... ignorance... and insighting rage in others.

You know better.

Boo.

I won't even mention what you said to retread and downforpot to get them to flame you... in the first place. Needless to say, you did troll them... BOTH.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3192867 - 09/28/04 06:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Again not everyone agrees with you. I do not. You do not know when to draw the line. I have my political beliefs, and I am entitled. Why is it do you feel because you don't agree with them that you can 'silence' me? Why is it the Rightists here are allowed to support this illegal assault on Iraq by the United States. Maybe its 'hateful' to Iraqis. Maybe they're trolling. Look what luvdem said in reply to a video showing innocent Iraqis being slaughtered by an Apache:

Quote:

That was old, but still good shooting.

I wonder how many pieces they blew him into?

Like I said - I have my beliefs. If you find Islamic martyrdom offensive and 'hateful', that is your own problem. Why the hell should you be able to silence me for it? Do you have any idea how many people take shots at Islam on this form - I'm not talking about retread or downforpot going over the edge, I'm talking about people like pinksharkmark (a conservative moderator) and luvdemshrooms who have consistently mocked the Islamic faith.

See, you don't know how to draw the line. You accuse me of trolling. If I was trolling, that would somehow imply that I don't believe half the stuff I say; when it is fairly obvious that I do. I am a hardline Muslim. Those are my beliefs. I believe the insurgency in Iraq is JUST. I am NOT trolling, I am not intentionally trying to get people banned by baiting them. That is their problem, not mine.

Quote:

That is a perfect example of your type of trolling... martyrdom... ignorance... and insighting rage in others.

Do you have ANY idea how many people get "enraged" in a Political debate forum? This is a political forum and people of different political leanings debate, and people get angry. Again, this is a political forum.

You shown me nothing but blatant of hypocrisy. You are saying my views are too extreme and that I better tone down and change them or face the boot.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3192908 - 09/28/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

You are saying my views are too extreme and that I better tone down and change them or face the boot.

That's exactly what I'm saying..and that same rule stands for anyone in this forum. You happen to be the focus right now...don't even start to claim that the mods are playing 'favorites'...Retread was banned for flaming you on a comment that should have gotten you banned.

My suggestion to you is to count yourself lucky...this time...and quit while you're ahead. Unless of course you decide to take the 'martyr' route.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (09/28/04 06:55 PM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Americans murder Iraqi civilians: protesters, farmers, k [Re: Rono]
    #3192956 - 09/28/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Rono, there are other mods and people here who completely disagree with you.

So, how is luvdemshrooms able to make comments like this then:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was old, but still good shooting.

I wonder how many pieces they blew him into?

Quit while I'm ahead? I'm not 'trolling' or 'flaming', I'm openly challenging your moderation. Is that against the rules? You're going to ban me for questioning you?

And you then you continue to mock my religion by making comments like "unless you're going to take the 'martyr' route'.

Catch 22. Double standard. You're in the wrong Rono.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3192971 - 09/28/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Rono was straight up honest with you. Reconsider his advice.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3192980 - 09/28/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
Rono was straight up honest with you. Reconsider his advice.

'Advice"? As if. This is selective moderation. Hypocrisy. And he mocked my religion at that.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3192998 - 09/28/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Surely Zahid, you of all people should not complain when YOUR religion is mocked. Remember your LAST signature? A broken cross and a Star of David burning...

Please, he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Besides, Rono's mod of this forum. What he says are the rules... are the rules.

We're only talking about the TOS agreement here.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3193013 - 09/28/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not challenging my signature. I removed them as asked. What I am challenging is your insistence that I change my beliefs.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3193037 - 09/28/04 07:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Please, look at all my posts, and point out exactly where I suggest you change your islamic beliefs.

You've got the wrong moderator Zahid.

I'm the guy who keeps saying, "If you see something you don't like, tell us."

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder