Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecafers
Stranger
Tripping in the woods....
    #3182673 - 09/26/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has been tripping in woodland from sundown to night time, good/bad idea? experiences? just we're planning to do some equadorians next weekend.
cheers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: Tripping in the woods.... *DELETED* [Re: cafers]
    #3182682 - 09/26/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Offlinecafers
Stranger
Re: Tripping in the woods.... [Re: nothing]
    #3182703 - 09/26/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ive had a couple of shroom experiences before, the last one was a bit messed up - but im just a bit freaked out i wont be able to find my way out if i need to lol. doing them with a matey that claims that shrooms dont work for him, im hoping to prove him wrong. Thing is, equadorians as far as i remember are pretty strong and im not sure he wont freak out.
ill post a trip report (with paragraphs) after next weekend.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Tripping in the woods.... [Re: cafers]
    #3182733 - 09/26/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Mushrooms and camping go together great! I love being out in nature when I 'shroom trip.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3182833 - 09/26/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The woods are the only place to trip as far as I'm concerned. I can't handle indoor tripping anymore at all, the last time I did it I felt so confined I nearly went mad.

All I ever bring is a set of head phones and plenty of water but I'm framilar with the woods I spend time in.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3182835 - 09/26/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

forests at night while tripping are awesome!! :laugh:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3182851 - 09/26/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yea its fun most of the time.....

ive been on several night forest tripping sessions that have turned nightmarish though... when you cant see your hand in front of your face and your hearing starnge animal schreeches... sometimes you can loose it

its best to find an open field so you can get plenty of moonlight.... trying to go to deep into the woods while hallucinating with no light isnt always the best idea

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
    #3183445 - 09/26/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Never at night, but during the day yes. :thumbup:

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3184367 - 09/26/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

its awsome man.  jsut got in now from doing that.  if you can go hiking a bit, we hit a canyon and had a blast.  totally a good idea if its safe.  fun fun fun.

sunsets+mountains+lakes REALLY imrove tripping  :yesnod:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3184747 - 09/27/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trying to go to deep into the woods while hallucinating with no light isnt always the best idea

The dark can be scary, specially when it's full of colors.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3184767 - 09/27/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

good or bad idea all depends on you. if you hate being in the woods sober, then i will bet you hate the woods tripping. if you love the woods sober, you will more than likely love the woods tripping, but i may be wrong, if you got lost and began to panick, tripping in the woods running around freaking out will most likely suck.  :smirk:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3185508 - 09/27/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I actually did this on three hits of acid with a few other friends, only one other friend was tripping.  Him and I ended up thinking that our friends ditched us and hiked for nearly two and a half hours in the wrong direction through swamp lands anywhere from 3 inches deep to 3 1/2 feet deep in water and mud.  On top of all this it was constantly raining from around 11:30pm until we got out of the woods at around 5:30.

If I wasn't tripping it would have been horrible since we didn't know the woods we were in, though we are both used to woodlands since we grew up in them.  Just picture two mud covered idiots holding onto each other's hoodies for guidance trudging through Vietnam, since that's how I kept imagining it.

We ended up getting out of the woods after we estimated 3 and a half hours, could have been anywhere from 2 and a half to 4 and a half though.  Found ourselves a road, and Luke went into an all night gas station to ask directions back (this is a story in itself), and luckily we were only about 2 miles away from the land owner's house (our other friend who was having the camping trip).

All in all, I would recommend camping in the woods even if my experience doesn't sound fun to you.  Luke ended up having a large bruise under his right eye from slipping off a bank into a large swampy puddle of mud and connecting with part of a tree, and I had a 3 inch gash on my right leg from something.  Other than them two kind of majorish wounds we just had misc. scrapes and bruises.

If I had the chance to relive this night, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Camping while tripping is more fun than you can imagine.

- Silven :mushroom2:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping in the woods.... [Re: Silven]
    #3188945 - 09/27/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Good Times, I have only had good experiences while tripping in the woods. Everything seems to move while your walking, pretty intense.

OfflineKidShelleen
watch thesensations
    #3190850 - 09/28/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Long ago in a place far from here, some friends and I were tripping at night in a park surrounded by forest. The cops came roaring in to bust us, as often happend, and we ran off blindly into the forest. The forest was very thick with brush so we had to climb through it in the dark. I remember hallucinating that I was clawing my way through mountains of purple chicken wire.

Of course the cops didn't follow us, being lazy slobs, and the forest was not big, so eventually we emerged at various locations, scratched to shit, but safe and laughing.

Had it been a REAL forest, and not just a patch of forest preserve in the midst of housing developments, we would have been very, very lost and that would not have been a good thing.

Don't get lost.

KS

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #3190922 - 09/28/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you are the type who would normally walk around in the woods at night sober, then definitely go for it! I have had some of the best trips by myself in a pitch black forest in the middle of nowhere.

It is good to bring a flashlight just in case you need to maneuver around some heavy underbrush, and bring a first aid kit just incase. Something with bandages, rubbing alcohol, Razor's, that kinda thing. Bring extra water and don't forget Toilet paper!

it really sucks when you are over 15 miles from home, you have to take a huge shit and cannot really see tell the difference between poison ivy and stinging nettle...

--------------------

Edited by FlusH (09/28/04 09:36 AM)

Offlinecafers
Stranger
Re: Tripping in the woods.... [Re: FlusH]
    #3194475 - 09/29/04 02:45 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Walking around in the woods at night can be pretty scary man, the area i live in has some hectic old haunting ledgends - but were going a bit further afield. Thought about going to the 'new forest' which is pretty much the only bit of woodland that isnt hacked up by roads, fields and pathways near me - its also renound for liberty caps around this time of year but thats still a mission too far for us lot, s'ok tho - got it covered.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order